|Tipo de imóvel||casa|
|Estadia Mínima||2 noites|
2 anos antiga casa de férias encantador em frente ao lago perfeitamente adequado para um refúgio para até duas ou três famílias. Relaxar e passar tempo de qualidade juntos em 2 acres de sua própria fuga privada com uma doca grande, trilhas na mata, praia de areia e quadra de basquete playground e compartilhada. Proprietário também possui casa de férias ao lado (ID do Imóvel: 4167437).
Casa é de apenas uma hora e meia de distância de metropolitana DC e uma hora de Richmond. Marina dentro de minutos com uma zona de não-vigília que torna a configuração extremamente tranquila.
- Amenidades incluem ar livre:
• 250 + pés de fachada água
• doca grande, perfeita para churrascos e diversão
• Cinquenta pés de praia de areia profunda
• Lançamento de barcos dentro de minutos
• churrasqueira e fogueira
• Amplo estacionamento e mais de 400 pés de estacionamento privado
• Grande totalmente rastreados em varanda, com mesa de sala de jantar e sala de estar
- Comodidades interiores incluem:
• 3.000 pés quadrados home, com piso plano aberto e 20+ teto pé
• 3 quartos e 3 casas de banho completas; casa pode acomodar até 12 pessoas, incluindo crianças (2 quartos com camas queen size, 1 quarto com 3 beliches (2 tamanho completo e 4 camas individuais), e 2 sofás-cama). Acomodações para indivíduos adicionais serão considerados numa base caso-a-caso.
• Grande cozinha totalmente equipada com aparelhos de aço inox e bancadas em granito
• Mesa de bilhar, mesa de ping pong, TV de tela grande com cabo e DVD player, internet wireless de alta velocidade, e grande área de recreação para crianças
• Máquina de lavar e secar roupa, secadores de cabelo, ferro de engomar
• Inquilino fornece toalhas e lençóis. Proprietário fornece cobertores e travesseiros.
• livros, brinquedos, DVDs, área de lazer coberta, 2 cadeiras, brinquedos de areia
Great house right on the water and Anna cabana restaurant is right out the cove, boat up bywater. Dukes marina is the best place to get a boat and you could keep it overnight. Great trip. The home was easy and great to work with.
This was our second time renting this house for a week in the summer. Its a very comfortable house with peaceful pretty views. There is a very nice basement area with a pool table, huge TV, and a table with chairs. There is also big play area for little kids. The teens in our party stayed up late playing pool and watching TV but we did not hear them in the bedrooms on the top floor. The kitchen is also very large and new. We love the long table that seats many people in the main area. My husband would park there with his laptop and enjoy the views. I really liked having a small beach area that is sheltered from any motor boat traffic. We floated around there for hours. The teens (17 and 18 years old) let the little fish nibble at their toes and were just like little kids again. There is a place for a motor boat if you have one.
The house is not too far from Food Lion. It was easy to run up there or send the teens for takeout. at the few restaurants near there. My teens really loved the vacation.
I recommend the house to anyone looking for a nice relaxing vacation.
The home was beautiful with a large screened in porch that overlooked Lake Anna. The owner was easily accessible and very courteous for questions. We had 4 young kids at the home who played with the toys provided in the home, large play set, the soccer nets and on the beach. The Lake water was over 80 degrees and the small beach was perfect for sandcastles and laying out. Very limited in local restaurants and attractions, but that just allowed for more time at the beach. The local BBQ was amazing, there is a winery, 2 marinas for kayak and boat rentals and a grocery store all within a few miles. All in all, a relaxing and fun filled week in a beautiful home.
We had a wonderful, relaxing time! Everything was as advertised - we enjoyed swimming and relaxing in the lake during the day and playing pool and ping pong at night. The kids thoroughly enjoyed the play set, basketball court and soccer field! The owner was extremely responsive to our needs and a delight to work with. I would highly recommend this rental property for your summer getaway vacation!
Suited our family perfectly. A ton of playful things for all ages. The home was spacious and clean. It was a wonderful stay and we would return. Thank you!
The property is exactly as the listing states. We stayed almost a week and wished we were staying longer. D.C. is about an hour and a half away, making day trips easy, but this location is a world away, being very quiet and relaxing. Large common areas and plenty of sleeping space. Beautiful lake with great access. No one wanted to leave.
|Validade da Tarifa||por noite||Noite (fim de semana)||por semana||por mês||Pacote ou Evento|
Estadia mínima: 2 noite(s)
For rates during off season, please contact me.
$800 security deposit, which will be refunded to you within 1 week of checkout
5% VA Transient tax + 5% VA Sales tax
Sunday to Sunday rentals during the summer season. Check in after 4pm, check-out no later than 11:00am.
A Reservation/Security deposit is due at the time of reservation to confirm your booking. The deposit must be received with the first rental fee payment (50%) within seven (7) days of the booking in order to hold your reservation.