|Tipo de imóvel||casa|
|Estadia Mínima||7 noites|
Palmer Point é uma das mais antigas colônias casa de campo no Adirondacks. Temos estado em operação contínua desde casa de campo e de barco 1895 da oferta. Palmer Point está perto de todas as atrações da área, mas em um ambiente tranquilo em frente ao lago. Atrações incluem trilhas para caminhadas, passeios a cavalo, Enchanted Forest / água Safari parque aquático, The Nature Center selvagem, rafting, restaurantes, Inlet Golf Course, Thendera Golf Course, no quarto lago, Fulton Cadeia de Lagos, cinema, lojas de presentes, souvenirs lojas, stands de sorvete, eventos Arrowhead Park, tais como fogos de artifício julho de quarto, Mosca negra Desafio raça, aluguer de bicicletas. A casa principal, com a sua varanda com varanda e grande lareira é perfeito para dias ventosos e noites aconchegantes. Ele está localizado à beira-mar com uma vista espectacular sobre Fourth Lake.
My family absolutely adores the ADK; unfortunately, we cannot say the same thing for the Palmer House. It is important for other prospective renters to know the following:
1. The listing states that the Palmer House "is located right on the waterfront with a spectacular view across Fourth Lake." While the Palmer House is waterfront, it's view is nearly completely obstructed by the pontoon boats that they rent and dock directly in front (within 5 feet) of the screened in porch. This occurs day and night.
2. The Palmer House is part of a heavily trafficked gas station. The pictures do not show the view of the gas tank, a few mere feet from the screened in porch, and the gas pump that is also nearby. When the gas tanker arrived to fill up the gas tank, it was during our lunchtime. This resulted in the smell of gasoline pervading the inside of the Palmer House and forcing us to quickly finish up our lunch and leave for the rest of the day (It was that bad....). Similarly, anytime a boater came for a fill-up, the smell of gas overwhelmed the screened in porch causing you to flee.
3. This listing also states that the Palmer House's amenities include, among other things, bicycles, canoes, kayaks and pedal boats. These items are not included as part of the rental as you would expect for something listed as an amenity. Instead, for an additional price, they can be rented. That is not clear from the listing.
4. The drawers and closets are inexplicably cluttered with what can be only described as junk, and also there piles of YEARS old magazines. Both of which leave the impression that no one cares about the state of the Palmer House.
5. While the main level bathroom has been updated and there is a new stainless refrigerator and a new stainless stove, the rest of the place clearly needs a lot of TLC (which includes a thorough cleaning).
We could go on and on....
In sum, my family will most certainly return to the ADK, but will not return to the Palmer Point property again. We sincerely feel that we were victims of a classic "bait and switch" and want others to be forewarned.
We had a really great time @ Palmer Point! The main house is much bigger than the pictures look, we were very impressed with everything.The people are so friendly, it was like we'd known them for years. Their hospitality was superb! I highly recommend Palmer Point, that is if you want "the perfect place" on Fourth Lake!
Localizado fora Rt. 28 apenas 7 milhas a leste de Old Forge, às margens do belo Lago 4 nas Montanhas Adirondack Central, ea poucos minutos das cidades de Eagle Bay e Inlet.
Cruzeiro da Cadeia Fulton dos Lagos e desfrutar as vistas panorâmicas.
Cerque-se com belos pinheiros e alargamento rústico.
Faça Palmer Ponto
o seu próximo destino de férias.
|Validade da Tarifa||por noite||Noite (fim de semana)||por semana||por mês||Pacote ou Evento|
dez 1 2016 - mar 31 2017
Estadia mínima: 121 noite(s)
Dia de mudança: sábado
Estadia mínima: 7 noite(s)
Weekly rental rate is $2,200
Available for weekly rentals from May through October and winter season rental from December through March.
$2,200 per week
$7,000 for winter season