|Tipo de imóvel||apartamento|
• Charmoso e aconchegante apartamento de dois quartos em Midtown West. Esta localização animada e diversificada é ótimo para passear, fazer compras, comer, entretenimento ou simplesmente caminhando / bicicleta ao redor e relaxar no Central Park. • Com ar condicionado e aquecimento
• TV Internet e Wi-Fi
• Supermercados, farmácia, CVS, Walgreens, lavanderia, várias delicatessens e lojas de aluguel de bicicleta (para que você possa desfrutar de Central Park) dentro de dois blocos.
• Uma incrível variedade e número de restaurantes (4 localizado na nossa quadra), bares, lojas de bebidas e cafés nas imediações.
• A duas quadras do metrô (N, Q, R, W e A, B, C, D, 1)
• A uma quadra do 57th St, a duas quadras do Columbus Circle e Central Park
• Vizinhança amigável e seguro - delegacia dois quarteirões de distância
• Verificação flexível in / check-out vezes
• A um quarteirão da rua 57 de renome, com a sua arquitectura distinta misturar o antigo eo novo, lojas fabulosas (Prada, Bulgari, Tiffany & Co., Gucci, Louis Vuitton, treinador, Tourneau, Burberry, Bergdorf Goodman, Victoria Secret etc.) e galerias e restaurantes de prestígio (Russian Tea Room, Petrossian etc.)
• A duas quadras do Columbus Circle, Time Warner Center (que acolhe as Shops at Columbus Circle, Jazz at Lincoln Center e uma enorme Whole Foods Market), o Museu de Arte e Design e do Central Park.
• Dois quarteirões de distância do Carnegie Hall ea uma curta distância Lincoln Center (62 str. E Columbus Av.), O Theater District (40a-54o St) e Times Square.
This was our first visit to NY with our young children. The apartment is very close to the main attractions. The parking was very easy to find, just down the street. The next door is a great little restaurant - Route 66. The place is very clean and looks exactly as described. Alex answered immediately when we called him with the questions. His house keeper, was very nice and helpful. We definitely going to stay there again in a future!
Couple avec 2 enfants.Location parfaite, idéalement placée, appartement fonctionnel, propre, nous avons apprécié l'accueil de notre hôte. Nombreux restaurants sur l'avenue, commerces, Central Park à deux pas.
Nous tenons à préciser que le propriétaire a été particulièrement disponible et bienveillant dans les différents contacts que nous avons eus.
This apartment is perfect in every way and so are the owners! Housekeeper is truly a delight. Many restaurants & shops close by, super easy access to subways. Easy transactions , easy communications. Made our trip very stress free. I will book this same apartment for every trip to NYC in the future!
We spent Christmas in New York - incredible time!!! What a great memory. Alex was great to work with - when we arrived, we met Penelope who was cleaning the house - she is AWESOME. She gave us directions to a good grocery store and helped us lug our things up the short flight of stairs. The apartment is so central to everything - great restaurants and shops right at our finger tips - short walk to Time Square and Central Park. We met our family and had the best time! I have recommended this property to friends who are going to New York, and hopefully they will enjoy it as much as we did. The bedrooms are spacious with great closet space. The furniture was not the most comfortable, but we were out and about so it didn't really matter. The kitchen was such a nice thing to have - we made a wonderful Christmas dinner and breakfast the next morning. It was the perfect location - we would love to come back!
We arrived in NYC for the marathon and this was a perfect location for us. Alex was gracious enough to let us arrive early and we met with Penelope who showed us around. The apartment is exactly how pictured and is cozy for 4 people. There are so many restaurants in the neighborhood and the subway is a short walk. It was nice to have a kitchen to cook meals and there are several small grocery stores close by. The communication with Alex was always answered quickly whether via text or email. This is a fantastic apartment and we will definitely book here again.
This was our first visit to New York and this apartment made it more than special. Alex was great to deal with, very accommodating and as others have spoke about Penelope, she is delightful and full of information. The apartment was super clean and had such charm.
Couldn't agree more with the other reviews, the location is perfect. We did it all, NBC Studios, Top of the Rock, Times Square, Trump Tower, Grand Central Station, Emoire State Building, the Statue of Liberty, 911 Memorial, a Yankee game, and more. Everything was easily accessible from the apartment location. Great places to eat, shop, and just explore.
Highly recommend this apartment to anyone looking for a great place to stay while in New York!
Thank you Alex and Penelope for a wonderful New York adventure!
|Validade da Tarifa||por noite||Noite (fim de semana)||por semana||por mês||Pacote ou Evento|
Estadia mínima: 1 noite(s)
|Cleaning Fee||R$ 287,08|
25% deposit required- refundable up to 90 days before your stay minus a 5% cancellation charge