|Tipo de imóvel||apartamento|
• Charmoso e aconchegante apartamento de dois quartos em Midtown West. Esta localização animada e diversificada é ótimo para passear, fazer compras, comer, entretenimento ou simplesmente caminhando / bicicleta ao redor e relaxar no Central Park. • Com ar condicionado e aquecimento
• TV Internet e Wi-Fi
• Supermercados, farmácia, CVS, Walgreens, lavanderia, várias delicatessens e lojas de aluguel de bicicleta (para que você possa desfrutar de Central Park) dentro de dois blocos.
• Uma incrível variedade e número de restaurantes (4 localizado na nossa quadra), bares, lojas de bebidas e cafés nas imediações.
• A duas quadras do metrô (N, Q, R, W e A, B, C, D, 1)
• A uma quadra do 57th St, a duas quadras do Columbus Circle e Central Park
• Vizinhança amigável e seguro - delegacia dois quarteirões de distância
• Verificação flexível in / check-out vezes
• A um quarteirão da rua 57 de renome, com a sua arquitectura distinta misturar o antigo eo novo, lojas fabulosas (Prada, Bulgari, Tiffany & Co., Gucci, Louis Vuitton, treinador, Tourneau, Burberry, Bergdorf Goodman, Victoria Secret etc.) e galerias e restaurantes de prestígio (Russian Tea Room, Petrossian etc.)
• A duas quadras do Columbus Circle, Time Warner Center (que acolhe as Shops at Columbus Circle, Jazz at Lincoln Center e uma enorme Whole Foods Market), o Museu de Arte e Design e do Central Park.
• Dois quarteirões de distância do Carnegie Hall ea uma curta distância Lincoln Center (62 str. E Columbus Av.), O Theater District (40a-54o St) e Times Square.
We spent Christmas in New York - incredible time!!! What a great memory. Alex was great to work with - when we arrived, we met Penelope who was cleaning the house - she is AWESOME. She gave us directions to a good grocery store and helped us lug our things up the short flight of stairs. The apartment is so central to everything - great restaurants and shops right at our finger tips - short walk to Time Square and Central Park. We met our family and had the best time! I have recommended this property to friends who are going to New York, and hopefully they will enjoy it as much as we did. The bedrooms are spacious with great closet space. The furniture was not the most comfortable, but we were out and about so it didn't really matter. The kitchen was such a nice thing to have - we made a wonderful Christmas dinner and breakfast the next morning. It was the perfect location - we would love to come back!
We arrived in NYC for the marathon and this was a perfect location for us. Alex was gracious enough to let us arrive early and we met with Penelope who showed us around. The apartment is exactly how pictured and is cozy for 4 people. There are so many restaurants in the neighborhood and the subway is a short walk. It was nice to have a kitchen to cook meals and there are several small grocery stores close by. The communication with Alex was always answered quickly whether via text or email. This is a fantastic apartment and we will definitely book here again.
This was our first visit to New York and this apartment made it more than special. Alex was great to deal with, very accommodating and as others have spoke about Penelope, she is delightful and full of information. The apartment was super clean and had such charm.
Couldn't agree more with the other reviews, the location is perfect. We did it all, NBC Studios, Top of the Rock, Times Square, Trump Tower, Grand Central Station, Emoire State Building, the Statue of Liberty, 911 Memorial, a Yankee game, and more. Everything was easily accessible from the apartment location. Great places to eat, shop, and just explore.
Highly recommend this apartment to anyone looking for a great place to stay while in New York!
Thank you Alex and Penelope for a wonderful New York adventure!
This place was top notch! The owner, Alex, and housekeeper, Penelope, were fantastic to deal with. They both answered all of questions and concerns in a timely fashion. This was an extremely convenient location to a major subway hub, Columbus Circle. I loved how Central Park was close as well. It was nice to be close to it all but in not a busy/touristy area. There were great restaurants nearby/underneath the apartment. Plenty of space for 4 adults and all the necessary kitchen supplies as well. There is a Whole Foods store at Columbus Circle for food items as well. If we come back to NYC for a trip we will be definitely staying here again!
Where do I start!? This apartment has exceeded our expectations. From the moment we arrived we knew we had picked well by booking this apartment.
The housekeeper was friendly, helpful and welcoming on our arrival. The apartment is axactly as pictured. There is plenty of space and storage and there is even toiletries available to use. We were not bothered by any noise as described in some reviews and were actually surprised how quiet and peaceful the apartment was.
Alex was great at communicating with us from the moment we booked until the day we left. He responded to any queries quickly and effiecently.
The location of the apartment was perfect, so close to the subway, bars and restaurants. Our favourites being BarBacon, Alfie's, Fluffys and NY Fresh Pizza.
Overall great value for money. We will definitely be planning on booking up again for our future stays in NYC.
We were 4 family members re-uniting, and this was the perfect spot. Penelope, who cleans, waited to let us in and was flexible and charming and the apartment was spotless and exactly as pictured, not smaller, as so often happens. There was plenty of room for each couple in their bedroom closets, and there would have been room for someone in the living room, too, as s/he could have used the empty cupboards and shelves in the kitchen. Be aware that the lovely windows in each room are blocked by nearby buildings; the lighting inside the apartment is cheery anyway. And the toilet functions better if you press down on the handle for a little longer than you may be used to. We will definitely TRY to get Alex's place again, but it is so GREAT that I am afraid it may never be available.
|Validade da Tarifa||por noite||Noite (fim de semana)||por semana||por mês||Pacote ou Evento|
jan 2 2017 - fev 28 2017
Estadia mínima: 1 noite(s)
Estadia mínima: 1 noite(s)
|Cleaning Fee||R$ 280|
25% deposit required- refundable up to 90 days before your stay minus a 5% cancellation charge