|Tipo de imóvel||casa|
|Estadia Mínima||2 noites|
Fox River casa de férias para aluguer oferece muitas amenidades únicas e divertidas noturnas, semanais ou mensais! Localizado em Glen Park Estates em Sheridan, IL, pouco mais de uma hora a sudoeste de Chicago. Esta casa, conhecida como Creekside Terrace, oferece uma excelente base para passeios de canoa e muito mais, ao mesmo tempo que oferecem vistas panorâmicas e os confortos de seu próprio spa.
- Sala de home theater apresenta HDTV de tela plana, DirecTV, Blu Ray DVD player
- Spa e sala de exercícios inclui esteira e outros equipamentos de exercício
- Cozinha ao ar livre e deck coberto oferece vistas do riacho e está ligado ao spa / sala de ginástica
- Banheira de hidromassagem ao ar livre e fogueira
- Master suite completa com varanda e jardim banheira jacuzzi
- Sala de estar com destaque para lareira a lenha
- Comer na própria cozinha / sala de jantar oferece excelentes vistas a partir da varanda
Glen Park foi originalmente criada em 1900, ao longo do rio Fox em Sheridan, IL, como um resort que oferece aluguel de cabine e dormitórios, além de acampar no local. Este retiro encantador incluiu um tobogã, suporte de música (anfiteatro), sala de jantar, boliche, lançamento do barco e muito mais. Glen Park foi frequentado por muitos moradores e visitantes de fora da cidade, que foram atraídos para a área.
Highly recommend, we had 9 guys with 1 groom, no better way to spend a bachelor's weekend than under 1 roof. Great room for a poker tournament, TVs for hooking up our N64 for Mario Kart and GoldenEye, and plenty of room for beers with friends on the patio or the fire pit. The river was the best, played some polish frisbee, had some beers & cigars while we fished, it was a thing! Awesome local bar played the Blackhawks game and breakfast joint nearby, this is our second bachelors party here, I would absolutely consider it again. Thanks & Cheers!
House was very spacious. We enjoyed watching the Chicago Cubs game in the theater room, and soaking in the hot tub by a fire. Ample linens and such were provided but the cooking essentials were scarce (few pans and bakeware). We were also UNWARE that the hot tub was SHARED with the neighboring property!!! When both properties are rented that is PERTINENT information! (So we had to arange a schedule for its use) firewood is NO LONGER available at the Sheridan BP.
The house looked ok and maintained however there are a few things that really threw me off. First the main balcony (the two small one's I don't even count) is located exactly below the kitchen in order to have a nice meal outside we had to carry everything through small swirly stairs up and down - extremely inconvenient. It would be better if we used the kitchen in the neighbor house. Second, there is literally no back yard. The one shown on the pictures is deceiving, it is a small fire pit place again far from the kitchen and all dirty furniture. Third, there were no towels, no garbage bags, no dishwasher cleaner and no extra toilet paper. No extra toilet paper!!! Fourth, the home theater was not working. System is so old and cables were all messed up, we couldn't get video out through the projector. Fifth, the hot tub was dirty with a dead frog in it.
So for last minute house, it was OK, but I cannot recommend it. For the same price there are far better options, just need to look in advance.
Nice house with modern features and amenities, but some things weren't working or as advertised. Home theater setup was not working. Housekeeper was very helpful and she was able to jury rig it, but we concluded that the receiver was broken. Second queen bed is more like a futon. One of their outdoor benches was broken. Overall, it was a pleasant area and good rental, but needs some things fixed and maybe a few furniture upgrades.
It was a beautiful very spacious home. It was very well stocked with everything you could need from newspaper to start your bonfire to children's toys and books. Very pretty view looking off the balconys and downstairs deck you feel like you're in a luxury tree house. It is a very steep walk down to the river, much harder to get up then down lol, but the catfish we caught made it well worth it.
It definitely is at least 20mins from any actual shopping or dining so come prepared. We couldn't get the large tv downstairs working right, or the gas grill which was inconvenient but the hot tub we were told was broken was fixed by the time we got there and very much enjoyed. Great place for more than one family, and anyone who is looking for a very relaxing retreat.
A great home base for a weekend away with the guys. Very cool home, lots of space, in a nice secluded area. Ronnie was very nice, and lives right up the road. She made it a point to introduce herself, and that she is available if we would need anything.
The hot tub pump was down, but with the 90deg + heat, the "cool" tub was very refreshing!
Rio IL Wine Trail (30 minutos):
- Rota do Vinho apresenta diversas vinícolas espalhadas ao longo da Illinois River Road Cénico em Utica, IL
- Várias vinícolas e salas de degustação oferecem degustação de vinhos e visitas
- Os vinhos premiados (estadual e nacional)
Starved Rock State Park (45 minutos):
- Oferece trilhas para caminhadas cénicos com muitas cachoeiras durante a primavera e após chuvas
- Em 2011, Starved Rock State Park comemorou seu 100º aniversário com mais de 2 milhões de pessoas que visitam o parque de todo o mundo
Golfe (muitos cursos dentro de 30 minutos):
- Várias opções original, cursos locais são altamente recomendados
- Cog Hill, que tem vários cursos públicos, é na cidade vizinha de Lemont, IL, e aceita reservas on-line tee tempo
Outras atrações locais próximas incluem:
- Compras de antiguidades
- Andar a cavalo
- Parque aquático
- Linha Zip
Chicago (~ 1 hora, 15 minutos de carro):
- Dining & Teatro
- Aquarium, Planetarium & Zoos
|Validade da Tarifa||por noite||Noite (fim de semana)||por semana||por mês *||Pacote ou Evento|
Estadia mínima: 2 noite(s)
A partir deR$ 1.037
|Cleaning Fee||R$ 346|
* Tarifa mensal aproximada. O valor real dependerá dos dias em que você de fato se hospedar no imóvel.