|Tipo de imóvel||condomínio|
|Estadia Mínima||5 noites|
VOCÊ QUER "se sentir como um PAMPERED ESTRELA DE CINEMA"?
(Como um dos nossos hóspedes tão bem colocá-lo, ver os nossos comentários)
• Oferecemos um concierge atencioso (e atencioso proprietário!) que vai atender a todas as suas necessidades de férias, a partir dos detalhes de transporte e fornecimento, aos serviços de gastronomia, nos serviços de spa casa, cuidados infantis e aventuras divertidas para ser planejado.
• Outro afirma hóspede '... o serviço aqui foi impecável. Todos, de Bari para Sondra a Miguel para Leslie tem sido maravilhosa: Atencioso, agradável e divertido. Nós vamos recomendar este lugar para todos e será definitivamente para trás a nós mesmos! "
Como a idéia de sua própria galeria de arte pessoal?
• Vista Hermosa é um tesouro virtual de obras de arte, a partir das pinturas na parede, para alguns dos móveis
• O proprietário é um decorador de interiores bem explorada, ea família recolheu peças de arte de todo o mundo
• Sem arredores estéreis, aqui! Vista Hermosa tem bela arte original por toda parte, eo proprietário tem esculpido pequenos recantos de relaxamento em casa. Você pode relaxar na cama Bali na Master Suite Terrace, ou ficar sob AC olha para fora para o mar a partir da cama dentro do Haiti.
• A partir de outro hóspede "O ambiente e decoração foram incrível com peças diferentes de todo o mundo que refletia orgulho e amor em posse desta unidade."
O QUE FAZ OFERTA Vista Hermosa?
• Vistas deslumbrantes a partir do momento que você entra, ea partir de cada quarto
• Planta espaçosa com 3 quartos, 3 ½ casas de banho e lavanderia (full size lavadora / secadora) e 2.800 pés quadrados sob A / C
• 4 terraços para desfrutar da selva sons de macacos bugios residentes e papagaios, e para apreciar a vista (mais de 745 m² de terraços privados ao ar livre cobertos)
• Shared Infinito bonita piscina de borda
• Grande arranjo para famílias com 2 suites rei e suíte de hóspedes com 2 camas de casal ... o "mestre" tem uma banheira de hidromassagem, enquanto o "segundo Master" tem envolver em torno de janelas com mais vistas.
• controlado individualmente central A / C, de modo que cada quarto e na sala grande pode ser definido de forma independente
Aqui está o porquê Nós compramos esse apartamento no PRIMEIRO LUGAR
• Vistas deslumbrantes
• disposição conveniente (privacidade entre Mestres)
• Fácil acesso (sem degraus!)
• Detalhes de luxo por toda parte, a partir da bancada da cozinha em granito para as bancadas travertino italiano na sala de pó, piso de mármore nas casas de banho, etc.
• A proximidade com a Piscina (ao lado da esplanada do convidado)
• Localização, localização, localização - dentro dos portões Exclusive Resort Peninsula Papagayo e par das comodidades do resort
3 amenidades incluídas em nossos preços
• O nosso concierge incrível é o seu recurso pessoal e pode configurá-lo com jantar ou spa reservas nas instalações ou coordenar serviços de gastronomia e spa em sua casa de férias, para não mencionar o grande número de aventuras que você pode experimentar por terra ou no mar!
• O campo de golfe e tênis centro Arnold Palmer - belas vistas sobre o campo de golfe com muita vida animal!
• O setor privado Prieta Beach Club com piscina familiar, piscina olímpica, piscina infantil, fitness center, restaurantes, e Long Beach apoiada por floresta tropical seca - baixo volume de visitantes e mais privacidade
Enquanto Vista Hermosa é casa de férias pessoal de minha família, eu lidar com vários outros aluguéis de casas e condomínios em Peninsula Papagayo.
PRONTO PARA RESERVAR suas noites?
Chame-me, Jane Moore, em 305-600-0766 ou envie um email utilizando o botão amarelo proprietário e-mail para a direita e esperar uma resposta rápida. Estou aqui para ajudá-lo a organizar uma incrível férias at Peninsula Papagayo.
My family and I stayed at Vista Hermosa over Spring Break and it was, to say the least, an absolutely wonderful experience. The condominium is beautifully furnished and lacks nothing you will need during your visit. All of the bedrooms and bathrooms are furnished with high quality linens and local organic bath products. Right next to the condo is an amazing infinity pool that was great for relaxing while at the condo. However, we enjoyed spending the majority of our time at the beach club and the beaches. The beach club has wonderful service, wonderful food, and of course a wonderful beach. We used boogie boards, took surf lessons, and watched turtles hatch and make their way to the ocean. It was a very cool experience. There is also a great beach where the kids spent hours in the calm water snorkeling, searching for shells, and just floating around. In the mornings we would take the golf cart and drive around looking for monkeys and birds. There were often "pizcote" on the golf course and tons of monkeys playing around in the trees. The wildlife there is unique and gorgeous.
All in all it was an amazing week for our family in Costa Rica. I would absolutely recommend anyone of any age visit this magical place.
We highly recommend staying at Vista Hermosa if you are planning a stay on the Papagayo Peninsula!! It is beautifully appointed with gorgeous art and stylish furnishings. The main living and dining space has a huge balcony and there are also individual balconies off of each bedroom, an infinity pool right next door - all of which overlook the driving range and ocean. There is also a nicely equipped kitchen and great jetted tub in the master bath!
If you are looking for relaxation - this is the place. A typical day was waking up early, driving the golf cart 9 holes looking for monkeys and birds, checking out a beach or two (again with barely a soul in sight!). Back for some breakfast and then going to either the Prieta Beach Club, Four Seasons or Andaz to hang out with a day pass. The Andaz adult pool was awesome, with howlers and white-faced monkeys lazing in the trees around the pool all day, plus a couple of coco-loco tropical drinks and some cevice - can life get any better? If had the kids with us they would have loved the family pools at the Andaz and Four Seasons too.
In the afternoon we'd hang out by the condo pool (basically our own pool as nobody else was ever there during our entire stay!). For dinner, sometimes we would grill (we stocked up at the Mercado in Coco and Liberia - we preferred Liberia - both about a 45 minute drive) and sometimes we'd head out to a restaurant (lots of options close by!). We did get some great tenderloin and lamb chops at the butcher (Carnes San Martin - stellar, right by airport in the Solarium development at the back left hand side). The grill is awesome and I was able to sous-vide some ribs and sear them on the grill; sooooo good. Note, a great place to go and see the sunset is the 3rd hole or the Prieta Beach Club.
Honestly, the decisions to be made were really about which beach, what drink? It was that good. Totally recommend it!
Bari is awesome too - makes scheduling anything easy. Took the boat to a few beaches and saw the caves one day. Was a nice change of pace and learned to paddle-board too. She also arranged for our car - which was great.
Another tip is to get duty-free rum after you land in Liberia - it is right in baggage area. A liter of Flor De Cana there will set you up for the week!!
Book it. You'll love it!
If you generally stay at Four Seasons properties and are considering visiting Costa Rica, you need to go to the Peninsula Papagayo: that much is a fact.
But when you choose where you stay in Papagayo, consider this: if you want privacy, luxury, and common spaces for groups to enjoy one anothers' company, staying at Jane's property is a far better deal than the Four Seasons. I know because I spent the entire week trying to find reasons to prove otherwise.
As a travel writer, I was in Papagayo writing an article on why the Four Seasons is such a remarkable hospitality brand and why people live and die to stay in their properties. They have perfected the guest experience. Yet when you look at the big picture -- what are ultimate travel amenities that money CANNOT buy? -- you get things like "the whole pool to yourself" and "feeling like a local" which are experiences that are made inherently obsolete with a certain level of corporate success.
Fortunately, thanks to Jane's fleet of rentals, travelers can still find these things -- albeit, located right next door to the Four Seasons property -- and for a wonderful fraction of the big brand price. Money you can spend on stuff that really matters: like more champagne :)
The condo was awesome. Everything was done well. Bari - our concierge was wonderful. You must rent the gold cart. It made it super easy to get to the beach club and to the Four Seasons for lunch or dinner. The pool right next door was great. The kids used it every day. The property was very clean and well maintained. The condo was perfect and the views outstanding. It was one of the nicest places we have every stayed in and would go back again if staying in that area. Zip lining at witches rock was fun. We rented jet skis and enjoyed that too!
The challenge with the area is its distance to a decent grocery store. We thought we would be doing more trips through Liberia but it turned out it was just too much driving so we ended up spending more time just relaxing by the ocean - which was great. We should had Bari stock us with more food. The grocery store was far away and a little bit of a challenge locating the items we needed.
I would recommend getting a place to stay in the middle of the country and visiting the rain forest for a few days to enjoy that part of the country and then come relax on the coast.
This was a wonderful place to spend the week with friends. We had 3 couples in a 3 bedroom unit and rented 2 golf carts. The grounds are immaculate. We enjoyed hanging out at the beach, the infinity pool, cruising in the golf carts and eating nice meals. The area was very safe and secure- Bari our concierge even said we could leave the keys in the golf cart! The food was amazing and the beach club (you have access to this) has great waves and super soft sand. There is an infinity pool, restaurant and lots of shade and a work out room. There is wifi at the beach club and the house- all included. Also daily maid service was included. We had a chef come and cook for us 2 nights- food was excellent- you can choose the menu. The house was very high quality- granite and marble and super nice kitchen. Water is safe to drink. Nice washer and dryer- so pack light and do a quick load of laundry. We took 2 boat trips that left about 1/2 mile away from the house. We also did a jungle hike and zip line and mud bath- about 90 min away by car. (they picked us up) We are going back next year for sure!!
The Papagayo Peninsula is such a special place... amazing views, wildlife, and ocean. This in our second trip to this part of the world in six months. First time we stayed at the Andaz resort, which was nice but cramped for our family. This time we decided upon the Las Terrazas. The condo is everything you see in the description and pictures -- absolutely perfect! The concierge can set up dining reservations, excursions, private chef, grocery service... You name it. All the amenities of the other resorts are also at your disposal. With this condo, there is a pool out your door, an Arnold Palmer golf course, a beach club, and tennis facility. The condo is beautifully furnished and comes with everything you'll need for a wonderful stay. The owner Jane is fantastic. She provided great recommendations. She stayed in touch with us before, during and after our stay to make sure everything was going well. We actually have considered buying a unit at this property. If we don't, we'll definitely return again and stay at this condo!!! Thank you.
Zip Line Canopy Tour, minerais Hot Spring Excursões, White-Water Rafting, Exploração Volcano, pesca, passeios de barco, Surf, Mergulho, mountain bike, trekking
|Validade da Tarifa||por noite||Noite (fim de semana)||por semana||por mês||Pacote ou Evento|
jan 6 2017 - abr 30 2017
Estadia mínima: 5 noite(s)
mai 1 2017 - ago 31 2017
Estadia mínima: 5 noite(s)
Rates are subject to change until reservation is confirmed. If a season is not defined, please ask for rates, such as Festive 2016/2017 rates.