|Tipo de imóvel||casa|
|Estadia Mínima||2 noites|
Localizado a 75 passos do oceano, esta propriedade atualizado está localizado em um dos poucos bairros originais de Pacific Grove. A moto trail costeira está a apenas 2 minutos de distância. Caminhar para o centro e para a praia. 0. 5 milhas para o aquário e Cannery Row. Vista para o mar a partir de cozinha e sala de estar.
Bicicletas são fornecidos para seu uso pessoal. Helmsets fornecida. (motos são de tamanho adulto)
- The location of the property is perfect. You are able to walk everywhere and enjoy the coastal trail easily.
- We had babies with us and were kindly allowed to access the apartment a couple of hours before the standard check-in for our convenience.
- The Bikes
- Quickly received our full deposit back
- When we booked this property, we were trying to choose between it and another property. The deciding factor was that they offered 2 free aquarium passes, a savings of $100. However, the passes were not at the property for us to use. When we reached out to the contact they said they would call the previous guests to see if they took them. Not really much help to us, so we decided to just go. It was disappointing. I was persistent and they did offer to provide passes for us a few hours later, but it was too late. I read in a review that this had happened to another guest. They need to check for the passes when they clean between guests so guests don't have to hunt them down.
- The beds and pillows were very uncomfortable. 3 out of our 5 guests had sore backs.
- It gets hot in the main area, even when it is only 70 degrees out. There are no screens on the windows, so we did have to kill a couple of bugs.
- Ants: We picked up a box of pastries from a nearby bakery for the next morning and left it on the kitchen counter. Ants were all over them in the morning. Not really their fault since the rain probably mobilized the ants.
- Very, very, very low flow toilets. It is likely a recurring issue as they have a plunger next to them for convenience.
The house was very clean and comfortable. We thoroughly enjoyed having the bikes to use. Great location one block from the ocean, we wish we could have stayed longer! Lots to do in Monterey.
My daughter and her 5 bridesmaids stayed at the mermaid rental for three nights prior to her wedding. I booked the reservation, and the owner, Hayley, was very easy to communicate with and very accommodating. The rental was cozy and comfortable, but spacious enough for this group of 6. The location was perfect for walks along the ocean, as well as into town for supplies or restaurants, and the bikes were an added bonus. They had a fun and memorable time. The kitchen area and adjacent large table made a perfect area to have a small gathering for arranging the flowers for the wedding. Would definitely recommend!
Das Haus entsprach voll und ganz unseren Erwartungen. Die Räume waren groß und hell. Es war sehr sauber.
My family of 6 were very comfortable for our multiple night stay in the Mermaid Vacation Home. The home is located on a unique street that has a row of homes in front and then the coastline. It was a very short walk to get to the beaches or benches to sight see the ocean, boats, wild life etc. The home was very clean and well stocked. We so appreciated the washer and dryer and enjoyed being able to watch TV in separate rooms. The loft is not accessible, we didn't need it anyways so that was fine for us. The downstairs bedroom is a bit colder than the rest of the home, but there is a space heater that did just fine. Bikes were great touch. There are minor little things that could be improved, maybe an update on the bathroom upstairs, new blinds perhaps... but overall - for the price and the location - I really think you cannot beat this place. So reasonable for the area and I feel if we had any issues with the house (we didn't) that the owner Hayley would have addressed them. She was very responsive during the booking process and easy to work with. If you like vacation homes, this is one of the better ones i have stayed in. I would stay again and hope you enjoy the house!
We really enjoyed the location with close proximity to many sites, including the views of the ocean. But, the house definitely needs some updates and repairs. I had hoped that these had taken place before our arrival after reading the previous reviews, but they had not. We never could get the washer to work despite numerous tries and following the crazy directions in the house manual. The door in the master leading to garage still hasn't been sealed or insulated, so there is a breeze of air blowing through. The electrical outlets are really in need of repair. Every time I dried my hair, the lights in our bathroom flickered as I went from warm to cool. This was some cause for concern with safety. Several of the blinds need to be replaced, especially in the upstairs bathroom.
We had 2 families, so the space was great for 6 of us. I did think it was odd that there are only servings for 6 people, so we couldn't invite our other family members over to eat. With water being at a premium in Ca, it would make sense to have paper plates available so we wouldn't have to use dishwasher as often. I've also never stayed at a VRBO that the house book stated we had to empty trash, clean up and do laundry before leaving. That was a surprise. We had a maintenance issue, but Hayley did repair immediately. It would be nice to have a welcome basket with fruit, snacks, etc upon arrival as I've experienced in the past.
Biblioteca, jardim botânico, igrejas, marina, passeios adega, limpeza de praias, observação de pássaros, caminhadas, eco turismo, barco a remo, observação de baleias, movimentações cênicas, patins em linha, pesca do alto mar, eventos equestres, privilégios de golfe opcionais, som / pesca da baía, cais pescaria. ATM / banco, lavanderia, massagem terapeuta, serviços médicos, mantimentos, hospital.
|Validade da Tarifa||por noite||Noite (fim de semana)||por semana||por mês||Pacote ou Evento|
nov 15 2016 - fev 12 2017
Estadia mínima: 2 noite(s)
Estadia mínima: 2 noite(s)
|cleaning fee||R$ 342|
Stay 7 nights and the 7th night is FREE!!