|Tipo de imóvel||casa|
|Estadia Mínima||3 noites|
Perto de tudo / longe de ser comum!
Imagine-se sentado no cais da baía, cercada por água e vários hectares de belas zonas húmidas onde várias aves, peixe-boi e golfinhos abundam. Este é um costume exclusivo construído casa de estilo Key West com um apartamento totalmente separado nível inferior. Localizado em Upper Tampa Bay, esta casa é um de um tipo, com milhões de visualizações de dólar e uma ilha tropical vibração. Esta jóia escondida é privado, tranquilo, sereno e apenas um lugar perfeito para relaxar e descontrair. Com uma localização central para todas as áreas de muitos eventos e atrações. A poucos passos da beira da água. Desfrute de caiaque, canoagem, pesca ou apenas chillin 'com o seu cocktail favorito. Pedalinho e pedalinhos também estão disponíveis. Excepcionalmente limpo, silencioso e conveniente.
* 2 Quartos / 1. 5 Banheiros em approxiamely 1.200 SQ. FT. Novo tapete, aparelhos atualizado, e recém pintados.
* Cama King Size na Master e duplos e de casal contemporâneo estilo beliche no quarto de hóspedes.
* As visualizações do belo água de praticamente todos os quartos
* Grande varanda coberta com churrasqueira a gás para cozinhar ao ar livre.
* 50 polegadas TV de tela plana na sala de estar com leitor de DVD e TV em ambos os quartos
* Tamanho cozinha completa com os novos aparelhos / armários de cerejeira personalizadas
* Jacuzzi Tub
* Muito bem decorados,-impecciably limpo e bem conservado
* É proibido fumar dentro, mas permitido fora
* Internet Sem Fio
* Lavadora Secadora
Este é um ambiente de animais de estimação e pode ser discutido em uma base caso a caso. Cães e gatos serão aceites com uma taxa adicional de US $ 10 por noite. Animais de estimação devem ser potty treinados, e ser corrente em todas as suas vacinas. Proprietário será responsável por pegar depois deles.
* Kayak os vários canais e canais principais de e para a baía. Pacífica e muito relaxante, o trabalho será a coisa mais distante de sua mente. Canoe com ou sem motor, pedalinho e pedalinhos stand-up disponíveis.
* Captura Snook, Redfish, e muito mais. Pesca pólos e caiaques fornecidos. A uma curta distância a Bait Shop de Denny e Marinha de Piper.
* O uso de Doca do barco com elevadores para um barco e dois jet skis. Motor Boat renal do disponível a custo adicional.
* Assista peixe-boi e golfinhos nadar apenas os pés longe de seu pátio privado.
* Banho de sol, ler um bom livro, ou simplesmente sair e apreciar a fresco, baía brisa.
* Ver pôr do sol espetacular, enquanto saboreia o seu cocktail favorito.
* O imóvel está completamente vedada, com um quintal cercado adicional apenas fora do pátio.
* Animais de estimação-de que terão o seu têm o seu próprio cercado no quintal para desfrutar.
** OUTROS propriedades beira-mar disponível.
We made a last minute decision to flee Jacksonville during Hurricane Matthew and fortunately landed upon this property! The home was beautiful, spacious, and very comfortable for the three of us. The homeowner was very easy to work with and made sure that we had everything we needed in her waterfront retreat.
The house was very well equipped and clean. The interior was furnished very nicely and the outdoor porch overlooking the water was beautiful. The house even had fishing poles and kayaks available for guest use!
I would highly recommend this property.
This was our first time visit to this lovely home in Tampa. Upon arrival it was everything that we expected it to be. We were so pleased with our decision to stay here, the home is the last unit on the end of the road with a lot of privacy, and you do not have to worry about anyone looking in your windows. Feels very secure and comfortable.
My wife and I loved the de ’core and privacy of the unit, clean with bright colors. The master shower was fantastic with plenty of room with a nice shower head, the beds were very comfortable and clean and each room had a TV, we are not big TV watchers but the large screen TVS were very nice. It was a spacious and comfortable home.
The back deck was private with a great view of the water and at night when the lights came out it would look like another little village far away! Every morning I would have a cup of coffee on the deck and watch the wild animals as they frolicked around, we were treated one of the mornings to a manatee swimming in the water and around the boat dock. The place was very clean and even had extra chairs, an umbrella and table for us to sit at down by the water. You can fish right out the door and they even have a fish cleaning table! (Pretty awesome).
It’s easy to get around from this location, we visited several beaches in the area and it was a great hub to travel from. This place is close to the market and anything else you may need.
The kitchen was stocked with all the necessary dishes and utensils, coffee pot and toaster, all we had to buy was our food for the week. We have rented many places and found that this place had the same amenities as all the other rentals we have rented. It offers everything a person could possibly need and want, Includes a washer/dryer in the garage which is excellent
The water activates that are offered are great. You can use a canoe or kayak right off out the back door; we would take our flash light at night and explore around the shores edge a dock for night time exploration of different water life.
The owners were fantastic to deal with and a pleasure to meet; they went out of their way to make us feel welcome! Thank you Tami and Stacey. (Wonderful hosts)
We would love to stay here again when we head back to Tampa and would highly recommend and encourage others to do so. We are calling this place a little pieces of heaven. Enjoy!!!!
We had a wonderful time at Tami's house. Waking up to the waterfront view and relaxing to the same view every evening couldn't be beat. The house itself was very clean and had everything we needed. The beds were comfortable and with two kids I really appreciated the full size washer/dryer. Tami was very easy to work with. Our kids are small so we couldn't enjoy a lot of the water activities, but did like to take the paddleboat out for a spin. This is a great value!
Well, like I said in my last review -- we're back!!! We absolutely LOVE this place. We now gear all our trips to Tampa on the availability of this home. We no longer go to my daughter's home - she and her husband come here and bring their dog (Averie) who loves to swim and run around the huge yard. As for the humans, there is so much to do - kayaking, paddle boarding, fishing, bird watching, watching the manatees and dolphins OR just sitting on the deck and enjoying life. The location is perfect - close to everything but you feel like you're in another world away from everything. I promise you won't be disappointed if you stay here!
This is our 3rd trip here since March!! We love this place!! Tami & Stacey are wonderful. They make you feel like family. The home has so much to offer. It is beautifully furnished and the setting is so peaceful. There is so much to do right here -- fishing, kayaking, paddle boating, bird watching, and looking for the manatees that come right to the shore. Restaurants and shopping are a short drive away. Instead of going to my daughter's house to visit, they prefer to come visit us here. All I can say is you won't be disappointed staying here -- and we WILL be back!!!!
What a great home away from home. Was on a business trip and this is exactly what the doctor ordered after a long day at business meetings. Tami is a great hostess and the house was perfect. If you are an avid VRBO'er you will appreciate that the condiments, sugar and small things you usually have to pick up where there. Really enjoyed the serenity of being able to sit on the back porch overlooking the back waters. Even saw a Manatee or two. Will definitely be back.
Atividades e atrações em Tampa Gulf Coast Central:
* 10 minutos do Aeroporto Internacional de Tampa, Internacional Mall e do Westshore Business District.
* 20 minutos de carro para as praias da área de que Caledesi e Honeymoon Island são ambos consistentemente classificados dentro dos 10 melhores praias do país.
* Perto de Busch Gardens, o Aquário, Tropicana Field, O Fórum, Museu Dali, o St. Pete Pier, e Tampa Bay Downs
* Perto da Área melhores restaurantes. Apresentando, de Charley Steakhouse, frutos do mar de Landry, Berns Steak House, Leroy Selmons, Olive Garden, Bahama Breeze, Cheese Cake Factory, Green Iguana, Chama Pedra, Cidade Peixe, Whiskey Joes, Cody, Mellow Mushroom, ea Columbia.
* Acesso Conveniente para inúmeros parques, corrida e trilhas de bicicleta.
* A 20 minutos do centro de Tampa e da vida noturna de Ybor City. Dia ou noite, as opções são infinitas.
* Aluguel de barcos e jet ski disponíveis na Radical Esportes Aquáticos em Rocky Point 7 minutos da casa.
Praias; Pesca; Caiaque / Canoagem; Assista Sunsets; Teatro Tampa histórico; Disney World; Nadar com os peixes-boi;
Lowry Park Zoo; USS Navio Victory; Museu de Ciência e Indústria;
|Validade da Tarifa||por noite||Noite (fim de semana)||por semana||por mês||Pacote ou Evento|
Estadia mínima: 3 noite(s)
|Taxa de animais de estimação||R$ 32 + Imposto|
|Cleaning Fee||R$ 395 + Imposto|
Subject to extra fees for 4 or more adult occupancy.
50% required to book the reservation.