|Tipo de imóvel||casebre|
|Estadia Mínima||7 noites|
Um uma milha caminhada fácil do centro de Peterborough (calçadas todo o caminho) com toda a sua fantástica lojas, restaurantes, parques e excelência encanto de Nova Inglaterra. Esta casa ribeirinha de dois quartos, recentemente renovado, acomoda quatro pessoas. Com a sua cozinha atualizado, sala espaçosa, rastreados em alpendre, e deck beira-rio, há muito espaço para se espalhar.
A casa dispõe de:
* Segundo quarto andar mestre tem uma cama queen e clarabóia com uma cômoda e armário para o armazenamento.
* Segundo andar casa de banho completa tem uma unidade de banheira combinação / chuveiro, armário de linho, e o acesso à máquina de lavar e secar roupa.
* Nota: As escadas para o segundo andar são resistentes, mas sendo uma casa mais antiga, eles são mais acentuada do que passos modernos.
* Primeiro quarto andar tem uma cama queen size e cômoda com janelas que se abrem para o rio.
* Brilhante cozinha tem todos os novos aparelhos e sala de estar dispõe de tectos altos, sofá e televisão por cabo.
* Grande cadeiras Alpendre-in recursos de balanço ideal para relaxar longe os dias.
* Riverside baralho coloca você a poucos passos do Nubanusit fluir após a parte de trás da casa.
* Internet Wireless disponível.
My husband, myself and 2 young sons stayed here. Accommodations were very comfortable, quiet and clean. This cottage is a great base for exploring the area.
Rob and Paula Fox own this property as well as the B&B next door. They got back to us right away with any general questions we had and also offered suggestions for activities and places to see.
There is also a great playground within walking distance which the kids loved.
We enjoyed a very nice week at Rob and Paula's property, relaxing in the calm and tranquil environs of Peterborough. The cottage is well appointed and very comfortable and is great base for a family of 4 or 5 to explore this portion of New England.
This is the second time I have stayed at a property owned by Paula and Rob Fox. I stayed in the BnB in January and had such a great stay I rented The Cottage in May for a family re-union. The Cottage is perfect, immaculate and has every ammenity that one would need/want. The kitchen is stocked with enough to prepare a simple meal at home to a family event. The deck on the river was great for morning coffee, evening cocktaila and the gentle sounds of the river as it lulls you to sleep at night. I brought a jig saw puzzle with me to share with family and asked Rob if he had a fold up card table I could use. Within hours he had set up a 6" table that we used to sit around working the puzzle, having a drink of wine and talking about the day. I would highly recommend this property and plan to come back again next spring.
My wife and three year old son had a memorable summer vacation staying here. The house is wonderful and spacious and I enjoyed morning coffee and evening cocktails on the deck overlooking the river. Being on the river was very relaxing and made it feel like a secluded vacation. My boy enjoyed how there was a nice park just down the road, and plenty of grass in the front and back by the river for playing.
Excellent accommodation and care of the owner.
It met all our expectations of comfort and knowledge of the environment and region.
Totally recommended. We will return.
Mario & Imma. Barcelona. Catalonia.
We stayed (wife and 2 young kids) here a few weeks ago and it was great. Loved the location, the river in the back was beautiful from the inside of the house or from the nice back deck. Very quiet and a 2 minute drive to the heart of Peterborough. Also about 15 second drive to a nice playground. Owner was very friendly and accommodating. Will stay here again and recommend to anyone visiting the area.
|Validade da Tarifa||por noite||Noite (fim de semana)||por semana||por mês *||Pacote ou Evento|
Estadia mínima: 7 noite(s)
|Cleaning Fee||R$ 310|
A one night non-refundable deposit for each week rental is required at time of booking (payment by check is preferred). So a one week rental requires $110 deposit, a four week rental requires $440 deposit, etc. Non-refundable balance is due thirty days before check-in.
* Tarifa mensal aproximada. O valor real dependerá dos dias em que você de fato se hospedar no imóvel.