|Tipo de imóvel||sobrado|
|Estadia Mínima||7 noites|
Aproveite as suas férias de verão wildwood nesta 3 quartos, 3 1/2 banho de moradia.
POR FAVOR estar conscientes que existe uma restrição de idade.
entrada para a casa é separada de outras unidades e não há áreas comuns compartilhados. Além disso, há estacionamento garagem para um veículo e uma área coberta para um veículo adicional na garagem.
Apenas a um quarteirão da praia, calçadão, creme miniatura golf / geladaria, aluguel de bicicletas e muito mais. Há muito espaço para se mover.
1 º andar tem sofá-cama queen size cama, TV 32 '. DVD, 3/4 banho e controles deslizantes para pátio exterior com churrasqueira, chuveiro ao ar livre fechado quente / frio e pequeno cercado no quintal com acesso a partir da rua.
2 º andar tem grande sala w / 42 'TV / DVD / Stereo / CD home theater, controle deslizante para varanda coberta, cozinha grande, grande quantidade de assentos e armazenamento. 1/2 banho.
3 º andar tem suíte master w / cama queen size com tv, grande walk-in closet e banheiro privativo w / banheira de hidromassagem. Segundo quarto tem uma cama queen size, tv e armário grande e terceiro quarto tem três camas de solteiro e TV.
Também tem um outro banho de tamanho completo. Wash / secador e mais armazenamento.
Eu tenho uma restrição de idade.
we liked to stay in this property. the property was clean and well-maintained.
it is near of all things...beach , boardwalk, bike location
i recommend this property to my friends
Wonderful vacation! Beautiful home when we were there. Only issues we had is the water in the fridge didn't work and the cable for the two upstairs bedrooms wasn't working so the kids had to do without TV, but they survived so all is well. Definitely would consider staying here again in a few years time.
This house was absolutely perfect. With three floors, there was more than enough room for our party of six. Beautifully kept, the house was cheery and clean when we arrived. The house was located a block and a half from the boardwalk, which we easily walked each day to the beach. The shops on the boardwalk were fun and the beach was clean and gorgeous. The first floor had a spacious garage and living room as well as a private bathroom and a backyard with a grill, which we utilized more than once. The main floor had a living room with great seating and kitchen. The kitchen was spacious and fully equipped with cutlery, pans, dishes, and nearly everything for cooking except for the food which we obviously provided. A balcony on this floor leading from the living room was the perfect spot to relax and eat on early mornings. The third floor had a master bedroom with private bathroom, walk in closet and it’s own thermostat. This room was spacious and beautiful. The bathroom was convenient and perfect for more than one person. The second bedroom had a queen bed with closet and TV, which could easily sleep two. The third bedroom had three beds (two were in a bunk) and was perfect for friends who wanted to hang out until the later hours of the night. On this floor was also a hall bathroom which was the perfect size for five people to share over the week. We were extremely grateful that there was a washer and dryer in the house, there was substantial laundry to do from the beach! This house was more than I ever expected and we cannot wait to come back in the future!
This property deserves more than 5 stars! We were one block off the beach, the home was absolutely beautiful. Everything that you read in the listing and more. This property is well maintained, beautifly decorated and was much more than we expected. EVERYTHING you could need (other than food of course) was available in this townhome. The location was perfect, walking distance to restuarants and boards. Everything is newer, I have a 5 and 2 yo and you never got the feeling that they had to be careful around everything like you would in someone else's home, I felt like I was at home. Contact with the owner gets 5 stars also, very easy to contact and her customer service was excellent. I would HIGHLY recommend this property, you could not ask for more. When you are at this property, you are in Heaven for as long as your there. I can't wait to go back next year.
Just got back from a weekend getaway at Darlene's rental. Our party were 3 families, a total of 6 adults and 5 toddler-aged children. We had an enjoyable 3 day-2 night stay. The house is in proximity to the beach and boardwalk. But while lots of good things about our stay, there were bad points too.
1. The house is well-kept, neat, clean. Our kids range from 6-months to 5-years-old, and we didn't have to worry about cleanliness (except for ants!).
2. The bedrooms are spacious, and did not feel cramped even with cribs in the middle of the room.
3. The kitchen, dining and living rooms were great gathering areas. Spacious, plenty of seating.
4. Keyless entry - no worry about keys!
5. Darlene seemed pleasant over email and phone.
But.. the bad:
1. We were required to wash all bed sheets and bath towels we used - an added chore when you're wrangling 5 children! Thankfully, we requested a late check out, otherwise there was absolutely NO WAY we could have checked out by 10am! Perhaps we should have brought our own sheets and towels, but who goes on vacation having to worry about laundry - whether our own or the rental's??
2. Trash removal!! In addition to laundry, we also had to drive our trash to a garbage dump!! This was NEVER indicated to us prior to us placing a deposit on the house. We received the "rules" the day before our arrival, which stipulated that if we were not checking out on trash pick up days (Tuesdays and Fridays), we were required to load trash into our car and bring them to a local dump. Or pay a fee for Darlene to do it. Again - who goes on vacation having to think about driving to the dump?? Plus, with the kids, we had to dump the trash before packing them and our luggage and baby gear into the cars. So, that took up 45 minutes of our time, which we wouldn't have had if we didn't already request late check out. (We also paid an extra cleaning fee so we didn't have to "clean," but what a joke.)
3. We had NO IDEA there was a motorcycle rally in Wildwood this weekend. Loud bikes roaring up and down the street all night makes it hard for everyone to sleep. Wish Darlene mentioned that.
4. ANTS! House is immaculate, but there's an infestation of ants in the living and dining areas.
5. House is NOT "fully stocked" as Darlene led us to believe. No cutting board, not enough paper towels, no aluminum foil, just 4 trash bags!!, not enough laundry detergent. Inconveniences.
Otherwise, we had a great time. Thanks Darlene!
We returned with friends this time and they loved it as much as us. Darlene is great and her rental is close to what we enjoy, like bike riding, beach, restaurants and shopping. Loved her new furniture and looking forward to going back.
1 quadra da praia, passeio à beira mar, aluguer de bicicletas, restaurantes e outras atividades familiares grandes.
|Validade da Tarifa||por noite||Noite (fim de semana)||por semana||por mês||Pacote ou Evento|
Dia de mudança: sábado
Estadia mínima: 7 noite(s)
A partir deR$ 948
|cleaning fee||R$ 316|
Credit cards, PayPal, and monthly payments are excepted. Discount for multiple weeks and ask about our off season weekend pricing. From June 10 to Sept. 10 weekly rentals only. Price is subject to change. Also no prom or graduation group please. Any other questions please email me.