|Tipo de imóvel||condomínio|
|Estadia Mínima||7 noites|
Obrigado vendo nossa casa de praia. Por favor, verifique o calendário para até a disponibilidade de data antes de perguntar sobre datas. preços detalhados também estão listados na seção de preços.
As comodidades incluem:
- Acesso à praia está do outro lado da rua (menos de 100 pés)
- vista para o mar de todos os níveis
- 5 varandas privadas
- vista para o mar a partir da frente varandas de frente, vistas do pântano na parte traseira varandas viradas.
- Cozinha completa com todos os potes, panelas, pratos, etc.
- As bancadas do granito com backsplash vidro da praia.
- Máquina de lavar loiça, máquina de lavar e secar roupa.
- Pátio privado com Grill
- Lençóis e toalhas de banho fornecida
- Central AC & Heat
- Acesso à Internet Cable & Wireless
- Parque de estacionamento privado para o seu equipamento de veículos e praia. Off rua estacionamento para dois veículos adicionais.
- Localizados ao lado loja de variedades de Sheila para cervejas, mantimentos, doces, etc.
Acomoda confortavelmente 11 adultos. 4 quartos incluem:
- Quarto principal no piso superior, com o mar incrível e vista Marsh, casa de banho privativa com duche. Cama de rainha. Duas varandas privadas (Ocean e Marsh vista de frente).
- 3º andar quarto de hóspedes com vista para o mar e varanda virada para o mar. Inclui 2 camas de solteiro e uma cama de rodízio (4 camas no total). Sala de crianças ideais ".
- 3º andar quarto de hóspedes com cama queen-size e varanda virada para Marsh. Compartilhado banheiro completo no 3º andar com banheira e chuveiro.
- 1º andar quarto de hóspedes com cama queen size e sofá cadeira de pelúcia que se desdobra em uma cama de solteiro. Banheiro privativo com chuveiro. Pátio privado off quarto piso 1 com churrasqueira e cadeiras de Adirondack.
- 11 pessoas max. Podemos ser flexíveis para ultrapassar esse número, se existem crianças / recém-nascidos que será dormir em um pacote & play.
- Estacionamento para 3 carros máxima
- Não fumar / não animais de estimação
- Deve ser responsável e respeitoso
Esta é a nossa casa de praia de sonho e tomamos uma quantidade enorme de orgulho e propriedade. Todos os nossos hóspedes passado foram soprado de limpeza, qualidade de amenidades, e excelente localização. Você não vai se decepcionar!
This home is truly amazing. The home was clean and as described in the listing. Our family of 6 adults and 3 children had more than adequate space for everything. The 1st and 4th floor bedrooms offer a very quiet space to get away for a while if you feel the need. The 4th floor suite has incredible ocean and marsh views from the 2 balconies. Having 3 full baths allowed for quick and easy getting ready options for our day. The kitchen, dining and living room floor had ample space for all of us to be together. And the kitchen cookware, dishes, glasses, etc were the most equipped we have ever seen. The beach access is a very short walk just across the street. We ate at local seafood restaurants and shopped at a nearby supermarket. Tim was easy to communicate with and he quickly returned e-mails with answers to any questions we had. I just want to thank Tim and his wife for sharing their beautiful home with us. When we travel to this area again we will definitely choose to stay here. I would recommend this home for any large family looking to enjoy a beautiful home in the Old Orchard Beach area.
The pictures do not do the Beach House justice. The house is beautiful, clean and fit all our needs. Eleven of us were very comfortable, and my grandchildren said" it was the best vacation so far!" So close to the beach, pier and excitement. I would recommend this house, in fact already told a friend who is looking for next year.
Our stay at the Christian's property couldn't have been better! The condo was absolutely perfect for our family, and we loved being steps from the beach. My husband and I had coffee each morning out on the deck off the master suite and a glass of wine every night looking out at the ocean. The kids loved being able to walk next door to the general store and get ice cream after dinner and the owners of the store treated them so well! We loved our trip and we loved the property. We would definitely choose to stay there again.
My wife and I rented this property in October of 2014 for a place to stay during our wedding weekend. A condo was appealing to us since we were coming from out of state, and being able to share a home with some members of our wedding party was a lot more desirable than having everyone stay at different locations in the area. Tim was great to deal with, and the home was fabulous. There was ample living space across all four floors, and even with 10 people never once did we feel crowded. There are a lot of places that can sleep more than a handful of people, but the real bonus here was the 3 1/2 baths making it very convenient for a large group!
The views of the marsh and the ocean were great, and while we were only here for a long weekend in October, we would definitely consider it for a summer getaway since its right across the street from the beach, and the exact right distance from the pier area to not be overrun by the crowds.
Tim and his wife have a very comfortable home with everything you need. We had a house filled with teens and had all we needed to cook and had plenty of space.
We had a blended family of my kids, his kids and friends and the house layout supported this group well. Each group had their own floor. Two sets of boys on one floor, a set if girls on another and the two adults on a third. And we each had our own bathroom.
If you know OOB, you'll be familiar with the train. It does run right behind this condo but the kids never heard it. In fact, they slept all day!
We would go back in a heartbeat. The beach was so close and so great. The store next door was a great perk and the huge kitchen ket us keep the place stocked with food so we didn't have to run back and forth to the grocery store. Thanks to Tim for a great week!!
This vacation house exceeded our expectations based on the HomeAway listing. The house is in very good shape, clean and well maintained. The location to the beach was very good, and the distance from the busier beach closer to the center of town made this the ideal location and place for a family vacation. Our trip included 9 people and the house was spacious and well setup, never leaving us feeling cramped at any time. The house is nicely equiped with the essentials needed for a vacation away from home, kitchen was nicely stocked, towels provided, etc. The owners were great to work with, in all a great vacation experience, and a great vacation property that allowed us to enjoy it.
Nossa beachhouse está localizado a cerca de 100 pés da bela Old Orchard Beach. Esta parte do Old Orchard Beach tem o melhor de tudo. Ele está convenientemente localizado a 1 milha a norte da "The Pier" então você está longe do barulho e trânsito, mas perto o suficiente para que você pode caminhar até lá à noite e aproveitar o parque de diversões e restaurantes com sua família. Esta parte da praia é enorme na maré baixa, relativamente un-lotado comparado com outros spots em OOB e Pine Point, a areia é super fino, e você está literalmente 15 segunda caminhada a partir do condomínio para o almoço, sestas, rupturas do banheiro , etc.
Além da praia, outras atrações locais incluem 'The Pier' Amusement Park (Playland), Funtown Splashtown EUA, Aquaboggan Water Park, The Mall Maine, Scarborough Marsh Audubon Center, Pine Point, e dezenas de restaurantes fantásticos.
|Validade da Tarifa||por noite||Noite (fim de semana)||por semana||por mês||Pacote ou Evento|
nov 27 2016 - jun 23 2017
Estadia mínima: 7 noite(s)
jun 24 2017 - set 9 2017
Estadia mínima: 7 noite(s)
|Cleaning||R$ 467 + Imposto|
1/3 of total rental fees are due by check to reserve desired week. Remaining 2/3's of rental fees are due 30 days before stay. Refundable security deposit is mailed back within 30 days of departure assuming everything checks out okay.