|Tipo de imóvel||apartamento|
|Estadia Mínima||4 - 7 noites|
Charming 1 Br. Apt., North Pacific Beach ligado a bela casa frente para o mar. Grande charmoso apt. com vista para o mar panorâmica, deck no terraço privado. Este deck privativo no terraço tem uma vista espetacular unobstructive do Oceano Pacífico e quilômetros de costas arenosas. Localizado a menos de 100 passos da top pausa Tourmaline de surf de San Diego. A praia perfeita apt. anexado a uma bela casa frente ao mar e está localizado entre La Jolla e Pacific Beach. Este apt. tem uma cozinha totalmente equipada, que lhe permite preparar refeições enquanto aprecia este local de tirar o fôlego. Você está a poucos passos da praia e do mundo reconhecida calçadão que se estende por quilômetros ao longo do oceano ou baía. Este é o local perfeito para uma corrida matinal ou passeio de bicicleta e de bicicletas do curso estão incluídos no aluguel. Você está a poucos quilômetros de distância de La Jolla, onde pode desfrutar de um jantar de cinco estrelas e lojas de classe mundial. Você também pode optar por desfrutar do ambiente descontraído da comunidade costeira Pacifc Beach.
Você vai se surpreender com o apt. "A localização central. A unidade inclui cadeiras de praia, guarda-sóis e duas bicicletas e um off rua espaço de estacionamento. Você encontrou o seu lugar na praia para os próximos anos. Te vejo em breve!
My husband surprised me with a vacation for my 40th birthday and decided to stay here. We absolutely loved it! It was so clean and the location could not have been any better. It is close enough to the action on Pacific Beach but far enough away that it is very peaceful and quiet. A short distance to La Jolla as well. The balcony was amazing - we sat up there each day and watched the surfers while we ate or lounged. Although it is a small space it is more than enough for a couple to stay in comfortably. The owner was very nice and accommodating and having the bikes at our disposal was a great plus. Would definitely recommend this place.
My wife and I just sayed here for a week celebrating our 20th anniversary and thoroughly enjoyed our stay. I scoured VRBO.com to find the best place I could for the money in the San Diego area (preferably near the beach) and landed on this one. For us, a beach front location was one of our top priorities and this one was great. The unit is on the upstairs backside of a multi-dwelling beachfront house with the special gem of having its own private rooftop patio (~12x40?) with an incredible view all the way up & down the coastline. This sold me on renting it and was the highlight of the unit for us.
- Location, location, location! This absolutely met our desire of being close to the ocean. It's at the end of a dead end street so there was no "thru traffic". It was also fun being right in front of a top surfing spot along Mission & Pacific Beaches.
- Rooftop patio. This was amazing! We spent time up there at least part of every day. We watched the waves roll in, listened to the surf, watched the surfers & sunsets.
- Sue (the owner) was very kind & welcoming. Her living on the property afforded us the access to her if we had any issues (had none) or questions. She even met us upon our arrival which ended up being almost midnight.
- Many extras! Included with the unit were a pair of nice bikes with helmets, boogie boards, beach chairs, and beach umbrellas. We could have paid more to rent these but it was great having them included!
- The unit overall. Overall, the unit is very modern & updated. It has a great kitchen, a flat screen TV in the living room and the bedroom, a nicely updated bathroom with a very large shower, a soft queen bed in the master, good wifi, and a washer/dryer (with detergent!). There is a computer in the unit that I used just print off our boarding passes.
Let me preface this section by saying that none of these were show stoppers. None of these would have prevented us from choosing this location.
- The one thing that stood out to me in the VRBO pictures was the living room furniture. The yellow sofa and blue chairs looked old & outdated... like from my grandma's house. They didn't seem to match the rest of the unit's updated characteristics, but worked fine.
- No dishwasher, but no biggie to wash by hand.
- Would have been nice to have a shade umbrella on the rooftop patio.
- There are some power lines obstructing the sunset view.
Overall, 4 stars out of 5! Would have done 4.5 if that was an option! We'd love to come back!
|Validade da Tarifa||por noite||Noite (fim de semana)||por semana||por mês||Pacote ou Evento|
mai 21 2017 - set 10 2017
Estadia mínima: 7 noite(s)
Estadia mínima: 4 noite(s)
|Cleaning Fee||R$ 462|