|Tipo de imóvel||condomínio|
Temos uma bela totalmente mobiliados dois andares, 3 quarto apartamento dentro dos muros da velha Quebec.
Ele está localizado em um pequeno prédio histórico (construído no início de 1900) e está a apenas meia quadra da vibrante rua St-Jean com o seu, atrações turísticas, zona comercial, restaurantes, vida noturna divertida e transportes públicos.
- Mais de 1200 pés quadrados
- Clarabóia no segundo andar
- paredes de tijolo
- pisos de madeira
- 2 grandes quartos com camas queen size e uma menor quarto com uma cama de casal. Berço está disponível na sala de cama de casal.
- 1 e 1/2 banheiro. Lá em cima é um enorme banheiro com banheira e chuveiro separados
- Lareira de madeira real
- Todos os principais aparelhos incluído - 4 placa forno / fogão, geladeira, microondas, máquina de lavar louça, em suite lavadora e secadora.
- Parque de estacionamento está disponível atrás do edifício. Isso não está incluído no aluguel. O preço é cerca de US $ 10-20 / dia, dependendo da época.
- Os fãs de stand-up em cada quarto e AC portátil no andar de cima
- Inclui utilitários, calor, cabo básico, básico à internet e locais-chamadas apenas de telefone.
- Isso não é uma construção do partido
- Absolutamente nenhum animal de estimação e não é permitido fumar por razões de alergia.
The location of this property couldn't be better! The parking lot is also convenient. Everything is provided for a great stay in one of our favorite cities in the world. We would strongly recommend this property!
My wife and I stayed here in June 2016 with our four young children. It was excellent in all categories: a perfect location within the walled city, very clean, plenty of space, friendly neighbors, and inexpensive parking just behind the building. Equally important, the owners of the condo were prompt and professional in all communications. I would certainly stay here again if we return (hopefully) to Old Quebec.
After a 30-hour flight from Australia, we were blown away by how comfortable we felt in the apartment.
It was warm and inviting and everything worked properly.
Great location, couldn't have hoped for more for our family of four (including two teenagers).
Four women thoroughly enjoyed our one-week stay in this very comfortable apartment - close to many sites we wanted to visit and the parking lot just behind the building was reasonably-priced and very convenient for the day trips we took to Isle d'Orleans and St. Anne de Beaupre. Would definitely stay again if I returned to Old Quebec. Owners and their agent could not have been more accomodating.
Our group of four adults and two children found our three night stay here to be great. Located just inside the walls of Old Quebec City, the location is perfect as everything you need (e.g., restaurants, shops, landmarks, etc) is within the walls and easily accessed by walking. The unit was comfortable and met our needs. Beware that there are a lot of stairs and in fact a lot of places in Quebec have a lot of stairs so that may be an issue for people with mobility issues.
We stayed at this condo for a 10 day stay with our 3 children. It was well suited to young families and has absolutely everything you need to have a wonderful stay. Having a crib was so helpful and there was a great selection of kids book as well. It is conveniently located within walking distance of everything in the downtown core. We took in the Carnival and many trips to the outdoor skating rink. It is also an easy drive to the local ski hills (between 20-40 minutes depending on the hill). The manager is extremely well organized, professional and easy to deal with. We are hoping to return again soon. If you are considering a condo in Quebec, this is the one for you!