|Tipo de imóvel||casarão|
|Estadia Mínima||3 - 7 noites|
A nossa vila está a poucos passos de distância do mar esmeralda cintilante. Ele está localizado em uma privada beco sem saída com 8 moradias. A praia em frente da casa é branca e arenosa, com águas relativamente calmas protegidas por Stocking Island. Boa comida e bares são apenas ao lado do novo Exuma Beach Resort e Augusta Bay. Apenas a 5 minutos a pé da uma das melhores praias de Great Exuma (Jolly Hall Beach), bem como o local popular Fish Fry, onde irá encontrar as melhores costelas grelhadas, peixe fresco grelhado e salada de concha famosa pelo Steve.
Um confortável vila de um quarto decorado com mobiliário de estilo da ilha. Aproveite a sala de estar arejada com nova TV LCD, WIFI alta velocidade, grelhar peixe fresco no churrasco ou usar a nossa cozinha totalmente equipada com micro-ondas e forno. Outras comodidades que nós adicionamos incluem DVD player, máquina de lavar / secar roupa. O quarto principal tem uma casa de banho e sala de estar tem um sofá-cama queen com casa de banho separada. Villa é totalmente climatizado, mas há ventiladores de teto em todos os quartos. Este é um aluguer de particular a particular e temos um excelente gestor local que cuida dos nossos hóspedes.
Georgetown é apenas cerca de 1. 4 quilômetros de distância ao longo do Queens estrada para fazer compras e mantimentos. Dê uma curta viagem de barco táxi do Augusta Bay para conversar e frio para o seu famoso porco assado aos domingos e nadar com golfinhos amigáveis e alimentar um animal de estimação sting ray simpático chamado luz do sol.
Serviços de limpeza ou lavanderia diários podem ser organizadas por uma taxa adicional, mas esta é uma casa de férias e não inclui serviços de hotelaria diários, recepção ou serviços de autocarro.
Mestre quarto-cama king size com banheiro em anexo, closet, secador de cabelo, cômoda, lavadora / secadora e ar condicionado.
Cozinha totalmente equipada com forno, fogão, geladeira, microondas, cafeteira, louças, utensílios de cozinha.
Vivendo Room- Rainha sofá-cama, TV LCD, segunda casa de banho e ar condicionado
Mesa de jantar Jantar-e cadeiras.
Tabela pátio- e cadeiras, ao ar livre em pé churrasco (Gas)
Linens- lençóis, toalhas de banho e toalhas de praia.
Os hóspedes podem utilizar o nosso telefone celular pré-pago e obter uma parte superior da mercearia
This was our first trip to Exuma and the villa we stayed in was perfect. The listing description was accurate and it had all the amenities we needed and more! The property was so clean and well maintained. The owner was very quick in responding to any questions we had. We definitely recommend this property to others.
We did numerous activities during our week long stay. We did the full day excursion (Swimming Pigs, Iguana Island, Sandbar, Cave exploration, among others), swam in numerous beautiful beaches (Tropic of Cancer and Jolly Hall Beach, among others), diving, snorkeling, spearfishing, and more.
The location of the villa was very close to many restaurants. There were several fine-dine restaurants within walking distances, but our favorite was the Fish Fry. We walked over there almost every day. The Fish Fry is a location where the locals seem to eat at most. It consists of a variety of different vendors and we tried a different vendor each time. The food was excellent and you get a lot for your buck. We also enjoyed great coming (whether talking to the residents or other tourists). We will definitely be back!
I had a great vacation in Exuma Bahamas. Angie's villa was very nice and convenient to many places to eat. Very peaceful and restful vacation. I did not have a phone that would work in the Bahamas and it took me 2 days with Kingsley to find out I needed to by minutes to start with. I'm not sure if something was going on with Kingsley but he either didn't show up when he said he would or didn't show up at all. Despite that you would enjoy Angie's villa.
My wife, daughter and I had an awesome 8 days in Exuma. If you are looking for a reasonable, clean and well-located place for 2 or 3 people to stay I highly recommend this villa. Everything was a s represented and Kingsley was very helpful. No doubt we will return agaon.
we stayed at angie's place for a week. what a perfect setting. watching the sun rise over the waves gently rolling in. we used the kitchen a lot and hung out by the pool when we weren't exploring the island.
it was an inauspicious start: there was no one to meet us at the airport (as planned) and when we arrived at the villa it was not cleaned. not ready. BUT: that was fixed in minutes and angie quickly offered to refund the first night's fee. how cool is that? there could have been a few more supplies, but given the arrival confusion, ok.
some things to know; georgetown where there are groceries and supplies is about a mile. a taxi is ten bucks. for $90 we rented a car from thompson's right across the street from hideaways (which what the palm villas is now called). thompson's brother is robert of robert's island adventures. his crew took us on a half day pig-iguana-starfish-shark snorkel adventure. just five of us in the boat instead of 15... unparalleled. fish fry down the road is highly recommended. best food on island: santanas. next to best beach: tropic of cancer. take a trip to stocking island and pet the rays. just beware the bugs. we'll be back angie, thanks.
We had a great time and great experience at Hideaways! The staff were wonderful and the lodgings were exactly what you pay for - comfortable and accommodating. Some things to keep in mind if you travel to Exuma:
1. George Town is actually a bit more of a walk than you think - get a taxi or take the shuttle.
2. If you have to pick up some necessities/groceries go to Smitty's instead of Exuma Market. It's cleaner with a better selection.
3. Splash is cheaper than Latitudes, but Augusta Bay has the best food for their prices.
We spent 5 wonderful days vacationing on Great Exuma right after Hurricane Joaquin passed through. Villa location is great … next to ocean, near bars & restaurants, and a short drive into Georgetown for groceries. We rented a car and explored the Exumas. Highly recommend Tropic of Cancer beach, lunch/dinner at Santana’s, taking water taxi to Chat-‘n-Chill, and full-day boat tour of Bahama Cays. Shirley’s restaurant was so good, we ate dinner there twice!
A few minor inconveniences kept me from posting 5 stars:
* We had no electricity in our villa for the first 1-1/2 days - understandable since the hurricane had just hit Bahamas hard for 2-3 days, but villas on either side of us had power at least a full day before us.
* Pool in front of villa was empty, out of service & in need of repair work. It's a bit misleading to include "Pool beside Villas" photos and "Our villa is beside the pool" in description on HomeAway site. Would have been nice to have that pool in working order, but not a big deal as we were able to use the larger pool on property (only ~200 feet away from villa).
* There was a bit of confusion re: rental car Kingsley reserved for us through Berlie's. We never received specific instructions for airport rental car pick-up, and neither Kingsley nor the Berlie's Car Rental agent knew the airport had reopened for our arrival flight. Ended up paying for a taxi to take us from airport to villa. Rental car was then brought to us while we ate a late lunch at Augusta Bay after villa check-in.
* Villa wi-fi was not accessible - not sure if it wasn't working after power outage, or if we just typed in the password incorrectly. We were able to connect through Palm Bay Villas lobby wi-fi and another available wi-fi on the property, so it wasn't really a problem.
* Snorkeling visibility was initially poor from the storm, but got better each day. Obviously nothing anyone could do about that - maybe it'll encourage us to return soon to experience the crystal clear Bahamian waters during more normal conditions!
Angie's communications were prompt & timely and she provided many helpful tips/suggestions to make our trip better and easier. The villa was in good condition and well-stocked. Kingsley, the property manager, was very friendly & helpful and provided excellent assistance during our stay. The villa is well-situated on the island and was ideally suited for our needs, and we hope to return again soon!
Junto à famosa praia Jolly Hall. Convenientemente localizado próximo de restaurantes e bares no Exuma Beach Resort e Augusta Bay. Banda mais popular ao vivo ou DJ ao lado todas as noites sexta-feira. 5 minutos de distância a partir de mantimentos, bancos, caixas eletrônicos, lojas. Táxi de água a 5 minutos de distância de Stocking ilha.
|Validade da Tarifa||por noite||Noite (fim de semana)||por semana||por mês||Pacote ou Evento|
ago 1 2017 - nov 30 2017
Estadia mínima: 3 noite(s)
Christmas and New Year Season
dez 22 2017 - jan 2 2018
Estadia mínima: 7 noite(s)
Estadia mínima: 4 noite(s)
There will be a departure cleaning fee of $80 for bookings of less than 7days.