|Tipo de imóvel||sobrado|
|Estadia Mínima||0 - 5 noites|
Venha desfrutar do Santuário, um dos Keystones mais recente adição à em acomodações do resort. Esta bela propriedade dispõe de uma banheira de hidromassagem privada com vistas inclinação, uma planta em expansiva, acabamentos de ponta, decoração de montanha bom gosto e amenidades.
Este condomínio duplex está localizado em um pequeno complexo que se sente longe de tudo, mas é menos de 1 milha para as pistas de Keystone Resort. Vários restaurantes locais e bares também estão a curta distância da propriedade.
A garagem individual oversize oferece espaço de sobra para um grande SUV com rack de esqui com espaço de sobra para esquis, pranchas de snowboard, tacos de golfe e bicicletas. Estacionamento também está disponível para 2-3 veículos adicionais em frente ao hotel.
Venha desfrutar de The Sanctuary at Keystone, você ganhou-e sua família vão te amo por isso!
Staying at Sanctuary 264 was a highlight of our trip. With 4 adults and 3 children there were ample bedrooms and bathrooms. It provided just enough space for us to be together but not on top of each other. It is a 2 minute drive to Keystone and 20 minute drive to Breckenridge. Perfect stop to be out of the hustle and bustle of river run and drive in to ski.
If you are looking for a 4 bedroom rental home in the Keystone area look no further. Book this place if it is available.....you will not be disappointed. We were more than happy with the location, property condition, amenities and service the owner provided for us.
This is a beautiful duplex located at the end of a quiet street right across from keystone. Beds were comfy, 3.5 bathrooms worked great. Just keep in mind two of those beds are full sized :) Living room was spacious, hot tub was CLEAN. Kitchen was nice sized which was great because we did a lot of cooking while we were there. House does not have a air conditioner, so keep in mind to leave windows open during the day to cool the house down at night if you are there in the summer. Beautiful little mountain stream to the side of the house. Loved the location. Five minutes from keystone, ten from Dillon, and ten from Montezuma which has wonderful ATV trails. Everyone with ATV's needs to go up red cone pass and radical hill!
PS. If you are going to do a lot of cooking, take along cookie sheets, non stick skillets, and dishtowels.
The property was in a beautiful location and had some nice amenities (hot tub, large kitchen). However we did have a couple of issues during our stay.
1) The beds seemed a little small (even those bedrooms that had queens). The pullout couch in the downstairs seemed to have broken springs and was not really okay to sleep on.
2) On the second day of our stay the internet router stopped working. We contacted the owner and tried to troubleshoot to no avail. It seems as though this was not the first time the router/modem has had issues. A service call by the owner was eventually placed, but the fix would not happen until we were gone. It is not the biggest deal to not have internet while on vacation, but we did have people who needed to complete some work from outside of the office during that time who had to go elsewhere outside of the house to find internet.
3) There were painters staining the house and deck all week. This would have been nice to know prior to booking our stay as it was rather annoying to have someone banging outside of your window early each morning and we definitely would have picked a different property had we known this.
4) The painters/stainers stained the back deck the last two days we were there, which made the deck inaccessible during those times (one of the perks of the property because of the views) They also disconnected the grill and did not reapply, therefore changing our grilling plans for those days.
All in all the property is fairly nice, but we had a variety of issues during our stay that we would have much rather avoided by picking a different rental.
Me and my family loved the property. Great location that feels tucked away in the mountains, but is incredibly convenient to keystone. Very responsive property manager and clean & well maintained house. Only hiccup (which prevents me from giving this property five stars) was that painters arrived during our summer weeklong stay, which blocked off use of the porches. But overall, really enjoyed our stay here.
Comfy beds, beautiful home and still near town to go shopping, movies and good food! The place was perfect.
Serviços especiais do The Sanctuary
* Jacuzzi Privado
* Privado de Transporte de Clientes
* Estacionamento privativo