|Tipo de imóvel||casa|
|Estadia Mínima||3 noites|
Nossa linda casa "Cedar Glenn" está convenientemente localizado a poucos minutos para o núcleo comercial de South Lake Tahoe, casinos e do lago.
Esta linda casa é projetado para acomodar até 14 convidados, em 5 quartos confortáveis, e uma grande área loft. Esta casa tem todas as comodidades seus amigos e família precisam para umas férias fabulosas.
O estilo lodge sala dispõe de uma lareira de pedra maciça, tectos abobadados e clarabóias para uma experiência Tahoe autêntico. A grande cozinha aberta é perfeito para entretenimento. Esta casa é bem cuidados e kid / sênior amigável!
As comodidades incluem
• 3000 sq. Ft com 5 quartos e 3. 5 casas de banho
• 9 camas confortáveis, que acomodam até 14
• sala de estar de estilo Lodge com lareira de pedra maciça
• tectos abobadados em todo
• 3 lareiras a gás acolhedores
• Grande, jacuzzi exterior privado, barbecue a gás
• Nível de acesso de estacionamento 5 veículos, sem escadas externas
• 7 de tela plana TVs com mais de 150 canais a cabo premium
• Internet sem fio Super jejum em - Serviço de 60 MBS
• Lavanderia com New carregamento frontal lavadora / secadora
• estacionamento Nível de acesso para 5 veículos
• O acesso ao Lake Beach Club com piscina, campos de ténis, instalações
COZINHA / jantar
• atualizado cozinha aberta
• Abastecido com panelas de alta qualidade
• pequeno-almoço recanto ensolarado
• 2 mesas de sala de refeições acomoda 12 pessoas confortavelmente
Quarto 1: 1 King (sem escadas)
Quarto 2: 1 King
Quarto 3: 1 rainha
Quarto 4: 1 rainha
Quarto 5: 3 Twins
Área Loft: 2 Twins, 1 sofá-cama
LOCAL IDEAL! (Tudo dentro de 4 milhas)
• Acesso trekking trilha a partir da propriedade para desfrutar de um ambiente tranquilo
• Heavenly Shopping Village e Gondola
• Edgewood Tahoe Golf Course and Restaurant
• praias lago e Round Hill Pines com piscina e campo de ténis
• vida noturna Casino at Harrahs, Mont Bleu, Harvey e o Hard Rock
• Sushi Pier, Naked Fish, Cierra Steak & The Chart House restaurantes
• Heavenly Village Theatre Filme e Arcade
• Tahoe Rim Trail para caminhadas e ciclismo
• Ginásio Kahle e playground indoor
• Safeway e supermercados de Raley
Crianças aceites (nós fornecemos)
• Pacote n Play • Cadeira • portas de segurança • Stroller
ALUGAR diretamente do proprietário - faz uma grande diferença!
Acreditamos gestão da propriedade in-house é vital para a supervisão da qualidade e um período de férias sem stress. Oferecemos 3 grandes casas de luxo - SOMENTE. Isso permite que nossa equipe para se concentrar nas pequenas coisas que fazem toda a diferença. Nós fornecemos casas meticulosamente limpa, fresca banheira de água quente, e tudo em perfeito funcionamento. Se há um problema, que são locais e disponível para solucioná-lo o mais rápido possível.
SABER ANTES DE RESERVAS
* Home não permite casamentos ou eventos de grupo acima de 14. VRP # 14-765
* Nenhuma das partes altas permitidos no local a qualquer momento.
* Não bacharel ou de fraternidade partidos, grupos de apenas estudantes do ensino médio ou faculdade.
* Os reembolsos não será dado para cancelamentos dentro de 120 dias da sua estadia.
* quinta-feira ou sexta-feira check-ins podem ser sujeitos a mais longa estadia mínima.
* Se você tiver alguma dúvida sobre nossa política, por favor entre em contato conosco.
This home is very nice, clean and spacious. We had 13 people and a baby and it worked out perfectly. A large bedroom with a king bed on the bottom floor, 1 room that was converted into a bedroom in the garage with 3 twin beds, 3 bedrooms upstairs (1 king, 2 queens) and a loft that has two twins and a pull out. The home is at the end of a block so there is not a lot of traffic coming through the street and is very quiet.
All the amenities of home, except no AC. The only thing that I did not like about the home is that there is only two couches that can only sit 5 people comfortably. However, the kitchen dining area does have plenty of seating, albeit in a separate area. Also, there is hot tub in the back, right outside the master downstairs bedroom, which for us was not an issue, but could be if folks in the downstairs master bedroom need privacy or a more quiet area.
Sherry the manager, was very accommodating, we thought that we were going to have to bring up our dog at the last minute and this did not seem to be an issue with her. She made it easy to handle even though we did not end up bringing the dog. She was also very flexible about allowing us to check in a little earlier, which was very helpful since we were transferring from another home on the west shore.
Everyone enjoyed being in the home and loved having the garage area to store our multiple bikes and all the storage space for all of our biking/beach gear. Kitchen was well equipped with everything that we needed and we also had fun playing all the board games, especially Monopoly. We would definitely rent this home again and will have lots of fun memories of this place.
My cousins and I recently had a reunion over the fourth of July weekend. The house was perfect for our needs -- beautiful, spacious bedrooms and modern amenities. The house was stocked with towels, toilet paper and paper towels, and we loved how everything in the kitchen was labeled; very manageable. Gerry was a pleasure to work with and very knowledge about the area. He suggested going to see a comedy show because a famous comedian was in town, and it was a great recommendation; group had a blast. LOVE that there was an in-unit washer/dryer so we didn't have to use the same towels all week. Hot tub was a big hit, can fit at least six adults. We hope to return someday!
Our group had a great time at this rental property. Everything was as advertised and all questions and concerns were answered in a timely manner. Would recommend
My family truly enjoyed our stay in this beautiful home. The property was well stocked with all that is needed and the younger children enjoyed sleeping in the "secret room" next to the garage. The hot tub was not working while we were there but the manager was kind enough to give us a price adjustment to compensate for it. Service was excellent and overall it is a wonderful place to have a family reunion.
My family and I decided to go to Tahoe for Thanksgiving this year. I chose this house because of all of the great reviews, AND, they allowed our 2 small dogs. It was one of the best Thanksgivings we've had!
The location was great. My sons were close to the casinos and I was close to the back side of Heavenly. We lucked out with 3 days of heavy snow fall, so that in itself provided "loads" of fun in the yard. We built forts and had fun snowball fights. I even made a wreath. (The youngest of our family is 26, so you can imagine.) Mike and crew came and shoveled the decks and driveway. He was great. The first day we were there, we noticed the hot tub was full and warm--ready to be used. The second day the water level dropped over half, so I called Mike and he immediately came out to check it out. Turns out there were a couple of cracks. He apologized, but it was fine. My kids may have used it once or twice, but they were fine without it--it wasn't one of the reasons we chose the house anyway.
The house was clean and the layout was perfect! The beds were very comfortable! Master and downstairs I think were temperpedic--slept great. The kitchen, dining and living room are connected in a way that we could all be together, yet we had projects going in different corners. Puzzle, art projects, tv and cooking. the 2 fireplaces in these areas made it very cozy.
The kitchen was well equipped and organized. Everything was labeled. The library upstairs was a peaceful respite for those who wanted to read or work on their computers.
Sherry was a pleasure to deal with. She made sure everything was in place and welcomed us.
I would definitely recommend this property to my friends and relatives.
The property was more rustic then we expected, the pictures show a newer feel to the home then we experienced. This home is in a traditional neighborhood, homes were quite close to one another. Home is located to make for a very easy drive to the casino's and skiing. The property was clean, yet gently worn, the kitchen does not have a lot of counter space for prep work, and the stove is a small two burner with a grill. If one is looking for a rustic Tahoe home this would fit the bill.
Mapa atualmente não exibir a localização da casa, que está em Stateline, NV
|Validade da Tarifa||por noite||Noite (fim de semana)||por semana||por mês||Pacote ou Evento|
set 19 2016 - dez 15 2016
Estadia mínima: 3 noite(s)
A partir deR$ 2.761
|Taxa de animais de estimação||R$ 158|
|Cleaning Fee||R$ 947|
You also have the option of mailing a check, wire transfer, direct deposit or using Paypal, Wells Fargo Surepay or Chase Quickpay. Payments can be made by placing the funds into owner's account at Wells Fargo.
* We offer discounts for last minute, mid-week, gap filling dates.
* No refunds are issued to cancellations within 120 days of stay.
* Max capacity is 14 guests in this home, please do not exceed this limit.
* We reserve the right to cancel bookings for groups exceeding our maximum occupancy.
* Sorry no bachelor parties, fraternity parties, groups of only high school or college students.
* Pricing subject to change until contract is executed.