|Tipo de imóvel||casebre|
|Estadia Mínima||2 noites|
Idealmente localizado na esquina de Saint Urbain e Rachel, a entrada principal do Parc Jeanne Mance e Parc Mont Royal, no coração do Plateau Mont Royal, um dos bairros da moda na América do Norte. Perto de bares, cafés, lojas e um ambiente laissez-faire, oferecemos magníficas áreas grandes e abertas ao longo de dois andares, totalizando 1,600ft² mais uma Sudoeste terraço virado de 400ft². Incluindo:
- Aquecimento, refrigeração, ventilação e energia elétrica;
- 51 '' televisão de plasma HD com Videotron PVR-HD e assinatura;
- Ilimitado de nível profissional internet em 25MB / s;
- Unlimited chamadas locais;
- 1 quarto principal com duas camas de casal e casa de banho casa de banho completa;
- Uma enorme e luxuoso spa em casa;
- Um grande quarto com cama king size e grande armazenamento;
- 2 quartos com cama queen-size;
- 1 enorme cozinha todos equipados;
- Um enorme espaço de jantar com mesa de jantar para dez (10) sentados convidados;
- Mesa de jantar extra disponível quanto possível atualização para os hóspedes mais;
- Uma bancada de cozinha para cinco pessoas (5) sentados;
- Uma enorme 600ft² espaço aberto com sofá para oito pessoas (8) sentados;
- Um espaço de escritório presidencial com quatro (4) lugares;
- 1 cama de casal no espaço aberto;
- 3 Cama colchões de ar fornecida;
- 1 400ft² deck privativo com mesa para seis (6) convidados e churrasqueira;
- Em geral, até 15 (quinze) pessoas dormindo;
- Em geral, até trinta e três (33) sentados convidados;
- Unidade extra disponível quanto possível atualização para obter mais espaço.
Orientação Sudoeste com sol durante todo o ano.
CONFORTO E SUSTENTABILIDADE sem compromisso
Este edifício é verde, em muitos aspectos - ao lado do melhor ciclismo e trilhas para caminhadas que Montréal pode oferecer, a curta distância das áreas comerciais, de fácil acesso ao transporte público, etc. Ele também foi renovado para os padrões de sustentabilidade mais elevados existentes, pelos principais especialistas a partir de cima Technologies inc. incluindo:
- Luz natural interior extra fornecido pela qualidade LED luzes principais alcançar a redução -85% no consumo de energia;
- Aquecimento geotérmico plena capacidade e refrigeração de poupança -75% no aquecimento e arrefecimento em -25%;
- Pré-aquecimento geotérmico de água para uso doméstico e de recuperação de calor de água utilizada poupança -25% e mais;
- Re-isolamento do prédio como novo economia de 30% no aquecimento e arrefecimento;
- Banheiros com boa eficiência hídrica;
- Aparelhos ENERGY STAR®.
Esses recursos exceder ENERGY STAR® e critérios LEED® de longe, provavelmente, tornando-o mais verde edifício residencial no centro de Montréal. Pegada de carbono é estimado em -60% abaixo edifícios comparáveis na área.
We recently stayed at the penthouse at the Gate of Mount Royal from September 27th through the 29th. The apartment was exactly as described in the posting from ABOVE Technologies. We dealt with Thierry prior to check-in who was EXTREMELY responsive on all questions asked. Having to deal with the logistics of a different country, Thierry went out of his way to ensure there were no issues with payment and check-in.
The penthouse itself is very large and spacious. The outdoor patio with grill was a great addition to the weekend. No complaints and our weekend went without a hitch. The kitchen was fully stocked with plates and glassware which was perfect for a group dinner. We thoroughly enjoyed Montreal and it was due in most part because of our accommodations. You can't beat the location on St. Laurent. St. Laurent can be very busy, and the penthouse was fortunately a block away from the heavy traffic. Close enough to walk everywhere and quiet enough to get a good night's rest.
I can't speak highly enough about Thierry's level of professionalism throughout the trip. Never did I once feel uncomfortable or worried. It made such a difference to our trip.
I look forward to my next trip to Montreal and will absolutely consider coming back to the penthouse. Two thumbs up.
The property was great and the pictures did not do it justice. It was located in walking distance to everything stores, restaurants, bars, etc. The owner was extremely helpful which made our stay even better. I would definitely stay here again and recommend the property to other people.
This Penthouse was a wonderful place to stay. The location was great, just two blocks away from Boulevard St. Laurent on one side and the foot of Mont-royal on the other. The property itself felt secure and was in great condition. There were a dozen of us who stayed there and we had enough space for all of us to sleep comfortably. Our contact, Yuris, was helpful and kind, albeit a little slow to respond to messages. I would definitely recommend this location to other large groups looking for a place to stay while in Montreal!
We had a great time at this property; it is located in a very pleasant neighborhood and is accessible to a number of terrific restaurants and bars. We liked the two-story layout, which made the apartment seem quite large, and the patio was perfect when the weather was accommodating. Note that one of the beds is actually in a nook in the living room, but because of the previously mentioned two-story layout, you can easily treat that area as a bedroom later in the evening and retire upstairs. Great for a group of couples, or a large family.
I recently went with a group of 15 friends (including myself) to this condo over Labor Day weekend. The apartment was great- comfortable beds, spacious kitchen, great outdoor space, comfortable lounging areas and nice bathrooms. The location was perfect for getting to great restaurants and bars in Montreal. The owner was responsive and helpful throughout the process. I would definitely come back.
Just got back from a long weekend at this property and it could not have gone better. Check in was a breeze and Yuris was very accommodating in letting us check in early for a very small fee. The location was fantastic. We could walk anywhere in Mont Royal and downtown and Old Montreal were a quick cab ride away. It was very spacious and clean and was perfect for our group of eight as pretty much everyone had their own queen or king bed. We loved using the patio area as well and the showers were great. Yuris was extremely responsive and easy to work with throughout and if I ever find myself in Montreal again, this property is a no brainer.
UM DOS MELHORES LOCALIZAÇÃO em Montreal Qc .: ONE OF THE BEST LOCATION em Montreal Qc. Idealmente localizado na esquina de Saint Urbain e Rachel, a entrada principal do Parc Jeanne Mance e Parc Mount Royal, no coração do Plateau, um dos bairros da moda na América do Norte. Perto de bares, cafés, lojas e um ambiente laissez-faire. 15 minutos a pé da parcs, Le Plateau e do centro. Autocarros e metros à direita na porta.
|Validade da Tarifa||por noite||Noite (fim de semana)||por semana||por mês *||Pacote ou Evento|
Estadia mínima: 2 noite(s)
A partir deR$ 1.774
|Observações: As tarifas levam em consideração a estadia de 8 hóspedes, adicione R$ 166 por noite, por pessoa adicional|
|Cleaning fee||R$ 356 + Imposto|
Please always contact us for exact quotes. Extra fees apply for online payment. Extra fees apply for more than eight (8) guests. Extra unit required for more than fifteen (15) guests. These rates do not apply for special events and vacation periods like Grand Prix, Canada Day, Osheaga Festival, Labour Day, Christmas, New Year, etc. We can best be reached by email. We don't take incoming calls anymore.
* Tarifa mensal aproximada. O valor real dependerá dos dias em que você de fato se hospedar no imóvel.