|Tipo de imóvel||casa|
Esta unidade no andar térreo de uma casa duplex estilo fazenda de 2 andares está localizado em um bairro familiar de Irvine, que é cercada por muitas árvores e pincéis. A casa é apoiado por uma pista de caminhada verde que leva a um agradável parque de comunidade com uma enorme gramado agradável, onde os vizinhos gosta de caminhar, crianças gosta de brincar, enquanto os casais jovens gosta de correr. Estando no centro de Irvine significa grande comodidade. Estamos a apenas 20 minutos de distância da Disneyland Resort, South Coast Plaza, Irvine Spectrum, Fashion Island, Newport Beach, Laguna Beach, e muito mais. Pesquisando diferente variedade de opções de alimentos nunca é um problema. Há alguns restaurantes famosos ao virar da esquina, tal Taiko Sushi, churrasco coreano, Samwoo Dim Sum, Houston, Chris Steak House, e muito mais. Mercearia especializada como Mercado de Gelson e Trader Joe são apenas uma milha de distância.
Esta casa no piso térreo oferece um quarto principal com uma cama king size, e dois quartos que oferece duas camas queen size e um closet mais. Todas as camas são cobertas com lençóis de 500 fios para proporcionar o relaxamento mais confortável. TV a cabo, Wi-Fi, e uma consola de jogos Wii estão incluídas a fim de proporcionar o melhor entretenimento para reunir a família.
This house is located in a very safe neighborhood and in a central location to many things in Irvine. There are some walkways and a playground very close by which was great for young children to explore. All of the beds were very clean and very comfortable. The washer and dryer were new and very nice.
We had a few issues which the owner, Chris, was quick to fix. He was very nice and professional.
There is a tenant which has a separate entrance and lives upstairs in a separate part of the house. The tenant was very quiet, but I am a light sleeper so I often heard him at night.
We enjoyed our stay at this location. The property accurately matched the advertised description. It was neat and fairly clean. The kitchen was very spacious and updated. The neighborhood seemed quiet and safe. There was plenty of room in the bedrooms for our group. There was wi-fi. Also, the property owner was super responsive to any email communication we sent during our stay.
As far as any drawbacks, perhaps the only things I'd mention would be a spider web near the rear sliding glass door and the dated bathrooms (but who goes on vacation for the bathrooms, right). Apart from that, it was a great place to stay!
I'd definitely recommend this place and would even come back again!
We hosted relatives from out of town and when my wife took them to the house everyone was greatly disappointed!
1. The yard was not maintained and had cob webs and pine needles hanging down from the house
2. The beddings did not appear to have been washed from the previous tenant.
3. The floor mat in the bathroom was black with mold.
4. There was no outdoor furniture in the back yard except for one old plastic chair
5. The manager apologized and said he would refund our money but only refunded half and it required a second phone call to get the entire refund.
The bottom line is the house was so dirty that our out of town visitors did not feel comfortable or even safe from a health standpoint to stay at the house. We took them to the Marriott that was smaller and cost more but at least it had clean sheets etc.
We have rented through VRBO many times and this was the only bad experience we have had to date.
1. Well-stocked, including all paper products, dish soap, etc. Unusual for VRBOs.
2. Fairly large. We brought our two small children and it was nice for each of them to have their own bedroom. There was also a study where my husband was able to do some work.
3. Owner super easy to deal with. Great communication. Our security deposit was refunded very promptly.
4. Affordable for the space.
5. In a planned community with good trails for running and walking, with a very small playground a minute walk from the house.
1. The unit is in need of a deep clean. Although superficially clean, there were areas where dirt had built up over time (e.g., screen tracks). Not dissimilar to how my own home might be, but I expect a little bit better in a rental. The towels are probably due for replacement, and certain maintenance seems to have been deferred.
2. Certain items were left out that i am not used to seeing in rentals - e.g., owners' shoes.
3. Patio furniture a bit sparse. Could definitely use an outdoor table.
4. The neighborhood was somewhat convenient for us, as it is 10 minutes from my father-in-law. However, there is very little else nearby. We would have been better off 10 minutes closer to the beach and cute beach towns of Orange County. This may have been personal preference, but we felt like we spent a lot of time in the car. That being said, this might be a good option for a Disney/beach trip as it is really in the middle. We came from 3 days at Disneyland, which was 20 minutes away. Laguna Beach was 20 minutes in the other direction. There were decent delivery options to the house on DoorDash, Instacart and Amazon Now.
This worked out fine for grandparents and kids to have relatively good access to a number of SoCal beaches and cities' with Newport being our favorite
House está localizado em um bairro família e as crianças amigável onde as árvores verdes e escovas podem ser encontrados em todos os lugares.
|Validade da Tarifa||por noite||Noite (fim de semana)||por semana||por mês||Pacote ou Evento|
mar 15 2017 - abr 16 2017
Estadia mínima: 1 noite(s)
Estadia mínima: 1 noite(s)
|Cleaning fee||R$ 480 + Imposto|
31 days minimum stay. Special monthly rate available:
Rates subject to change without notice. Visa, Master, Discover, and other major credit cards are accepted. Credit card transaction subjects to 3% credit transaction fee.
Long term rental and corporate housing are welcome. Please contact owner for details.