3 Story, 5 Quartos / Loft, 3 Banheiros, acomoda 20, 75 pés Alpendre Coberto / Deck
- Idiomas :
Regras da Casa
Política de Cancelamento
100% reembolsável se cancelado com antecedência de pelo menos 60 dia(s) antes da data de chegada. 50% reembolsável se cancelado com antecedência de pelo menos 30 dia(s) antes da data de chegada.
the property was beautiful, plenty of space for guests. beds for 12 if you double up on queen & king, 1 convertible sofa, the rest are couches. there are ticks if you walk out to the slopes but down the road is a trailhead to the summit of the mountain. beautiful hike, about 4 hr total up & down
We enjoyed our stay at The Hive very much. Beautiful log cabin with plenty of room for our family and friends. Great location to ski in and out of. We can’t wait to go back next winter.
Very comfortable home!
We were a group of 14 women sharing the home. Lots of room to spread out, though we mostly hung in the kitchen and living room areas. Great table for playing games, nice fireplace (though the wood was a bit tough to get at outside), well appointed kitchen and kitchen appliances/accessories. The ski in/ski out was great although the lift was only operational on the weekend. But it's a very short drive to the base lodge so no problems there. I would not recommend more than 14 or 15 even though you can get 22 in there. 22 would have been a bit crowded for our crowd! Overall a pleasant experience!
Guys weekend away
We had 14 guys up here for 3 nights. Had a fantastic time staying slope side. Was also very convenient to snowmobile rentals just down the road in Fryeberg
Not exactly as advertised - probably best for winter stay
This home is large, which is difficult to find in the Moose Pond area. The 5 bedrooms did fit our extended family, and we appreciate Eric's willingness to allow us to host a 70th Birthday Party at the property. He was nice enough to offer an early check in and late check out for our group. He was always prompt to respond via text.
There were a few disappointing aspects to our stay, however. When we arrived, the garbage area was full and overflowing with garbage . There was evidence that an animal had gotten into it, as broken glass and trash was strewn across the grassy area. I notified Eric immediately, and he apologized. However, the ONLY solution he provided was for us to take our OWN trash a mile down the road to a dumpster at the local condos. We had to do this from Saturday through Wednesday, when it was FINALLY picked up by a trash removal company. We did not expect to have to do this. This was extremely inconvenient and lasted for more than half of our stay. The people who slept in the bedroom next to the overflowing trash bins were kept awake ALL night, EVERY night by the porcupine that was helping itself to the garbage. The owner needs to find a way to secure the trash area better so the animals cannot access it.
When we arrived, there were no kayaks on the property as advertised. Eric did provide us 2 kayaks by very late Sunday night. There is also a Ping Pong table advertised, but was nowhere to be found on the property. The WiFi is basically nonexistent, and cell phones did not work well.
The house is advertised as having a water view with easy boating access. You cannot walk to the lake, and you must have a truck or large vehicle to drive the kayaks to the public boat launch which is over a mile away.
Ceiling Fan in the main floor living area must be broken. We replaced the batteries, and still could not get it to work.
Just FYI - Paper towels, Toilet Paper, and Napkins "provided" apparently means enough to get you started. 1 roll of Paper Towels, and 1 roll of toilet paper per bathroom was provided. Soap and Shampoo listed as "provided" were opened and used. Not exactly what we expected.
Hiking was not accessible "steps" from the door as advertised. The grass "steps from the door" was 2 feet tall and full of ticks. This is part of the ski slope, so probably not mowed in the summer. Maybe it is accessible other times of the year ?
It's location directly on the ski slope would make for a good winter location.
Hi Kathy, Thanks for your feedback. Unfortunately the vast majority is totally untrue and not based on any facts, therefore the need to clarify.
- Yes unfortunately our trash service missed their pick up, the day of your arrival. The trash service also comes/came on Tuesday am (not Wednesday as you incorrectly mentioned) 1/3 through your trip (not after over 1/2 of your stay as you incorrectly mentioned). Trash bin was 100% secured right after your stay! Thanks for bringing a few bags of trash 1 mile down the street as a very viable contingency plan.
- Our address is clearly on GPS, home is clearly marked in 2 different spots, and is not difficult to find at all (as you incorrectly mention).
- Yes, the porcupine you mentioned is quite a rowdy character & was so noisy, "keeping your guests up all night every night for 7 days straights" that you chose not to notify me until after your 7 day trip was over. Hmmm?
- Yes, the 2 kayaks were delivered personally by me a day after your arrival, still having the entire work week to enjoy.
- No where in our advertisements does it mention that we have "easy boat access" to Moose Pond. We are 300 yards away & again your review is totally untrue & not based on fact.
- Our cleaners left/leave 3 rolls of toilet paper in each of 3 bathrooms (total of 9 rolls) not 1 roll (as you incorrectly mentioned). After that it's on you our guests to provide. Also did/do not leave opened soap & shampoo as you again untruthfully mentioned.
- Hiking is most certainly steps out our door (& skiing) as there is a 10+ mile maintained system right across the ski trail which is clearly mark with 3 different signs & directions in our guest guide. Also can hike 40+ ski trails of Shawnee Peak. I don't control nor am aware of Shawnees twice/yr mowing schedule of their trails & did notify you before your arrival of the wood ticks being prevalent on the ski trails.
- I will not sit idly by while anyone spews untruthful lies about our first class home and business. Please do not visit any of our homes ever again!
Visite-nos no Instagram nas casas de registro da colmeia
No oeste do Maine Lakes & North Conway, Região NH, o Shawnee Peak / Moose Pond é o principal destino de férias de verão / outono / inverno do Maine. Durante o inverno, ski in ski out sua porta da frente em georgeous Shawnee Peak Ski Area, do Maine terceiro mais movimentado (com a maioria Noite esqui na Nova Inglaterra). Na Nápoles, Sebago Região dos Lagos & Long Lake e áreas de mananciais do rio Saco, Shawnee Peak é de apenas 20 minutos do North Conway, NH Compras Outlets, restaurantes, parques aquáticos, e salas de cinema. Um paraíso de férias de verão com Moose Pond (300 quilômetros de casa) e mais de 35 lagos / lagoas dentro de um raio de 10 milhas de nossa casa. Fora sua porta da frente é 10 milhas Trilhas Rede de Shawnee Peak e do Needle Eye Cachoeira. Os 4 principais pontos de entrada para passeios de barco no rio Saco saber15 minutos de distância, onde milhares remar a jusante de cada ano. Um passeio de 20 minutos leva-o para o Fryeburg Fair que abriga 300.000 espectadores durante a alta estação folha de queda em outubro. Este é verdadeiramente um luxo First Class Log Home em um verdadeiro 4 Temporada local de destino de férias.
Outras atividades: Caminhadas (10 Mile Trail rede fora de sua porta da frente), Caiaque / Canoagem Saco River (4 pontos major Portage dentro de 15 min de carro), Fryeburg Fairgrounds (15 min), Drive In Movie Theater, Snowmobile, os sapatos de neve, Scenic dirigir, Apple que escolhe, Fotografia Vida Selvagem, Degustação de Vinhos
Golf: 5 campos de golfe públicos dentro de 30 minutos de carro. Dois campos (Bridgton Highlands & Kezar Lake Golf Courses dentro de 8 milhas 15 minutos de viagem).
Ski: Sunday River 15 South Ridge Rd. Newry, ME 207 824 3000 41 milhas 55 min. conduzir
Cranmore 1 Skimobile Rd Sem Conway, NH 800 786 6754 22 milhas 30 min. conduzir
Attitash Rte 302 Bartlett, NH 800 223 7669 31 milhas 40 min. conduzir
King Pine 1251 Eaton Rd Liberdade, NH 603 367 8896 30 milhas 40 min. conduzir
Preto Mnt 373 Preto Mnt Rd Jackson, NH 603 383 4490 32 milhas 45 min. conduzir
Bretton Woods Rte 302 Bretton Woods, NH 3320 603-278 51 milhas 65 min. conduzir
Wildcat Rte 16 Pinkham, NH 603 466 3326 41 milhas 55 min. conduzir
Mnt Abrams 308 Howe Hill Rd Greenwood, ME 207 875 5000 41 milhas 55 min. conduzir
Cinco Fields Farm X-C Esqui 720 Então Bridgton Rd Bridgton, ME 207 647 2425 8 milhas 15 min. conduzir
Carter X-C Ski Center 420 Main St Oxford, ME 207 539-4848 31 milhas 45 min. conduzir