Casa, 2 quartos, 1 banheiro, (Sleeps 5)
- Idiomas :
Regras da Casa
Festas/eventos não são permitidos
You may smoke outside of home.
Permite animais de estimação
$100 non-refundable deposit
Crianças são bem-vindas
Walk to the beach..life guard on duty!
Política de cancelamento
100% reembolsável se cancelado com antecedência de pelo menos 30 dia(s) antes da data de chegada. 50% reembolsável se cancelado com antecedência de pelo menos 14 dia(s) antes da data de chegada.
Best cottage in Kill Devil Hills
Had a great vacation celebrating our 52 nd Wedding Anniversary. Accommodations were fabulous, the property owner had everything for our convenience.
The cottage is a great place to stay. The building is kept in great shape and the location is in the middle of all the activities we enjoy.
Affordable, cute cottage close to the beach
We enjoyed our stay at the Scotch Bonnet in September 2019. The house was very cute and within close proximity to the beach which was convenient. It was also quite affordable, and we were refunded for the one night we missed due to the hurricane which was much appreciated. Here's an overview of our opinon/experience:
- Close to public beach access
- Sleeps 5 comfortably
- Easy/quick communication with owner
- Kitchen packed with essentials
- Comfortabel beds
- High chair available (a little dated/dirty though)
- Easy keypad access
- Clean (not spotless, but mostly clean enough)
- Comfortable and spacious living room/kitchen area
- Comfortable, newer living room couch
- Linens/paper products/trash bags provided
- Two coffee makers (Keurig and regular)
- Poor functioning shower head
- Back sliding door does not lock
- Deck is in bad condition (nails sticking out, boards uneven/wobbly)
- Ants in kitchen
- Most furniture/fixtures are dated
- Unreliable internet; kept going out (possibly due to hurricane repairs?)
- Kmart next door is awful; don't even bother
A few incorrect items in the listing:
- Not private beach access; it is public access
- Not waterfront ; property one street back from beach
- Not 100% wheelchair accessible; there is a step up into house and the bath tub is elevated from the rest of the bathroom
Overall, we had a great stay. A few minor improvements would make this a 5 star property for us. Thank you!
Hurricane Dorian shortened our stay by 5 days unfortunately. We have stayed there 3 yrs before. ❤️
Love this house. Love the location
Glad you enjoyed. Location, location, location. Come back soon. Cheers!!
2nd time staying here. It was perfect and only a very short walk to the beach. Hope to come back every year
First time to the outer banks!
First time visit to the Outer banks for the family and I! Lisa was so awesome leading up to the trip and answered all the questions I had.
The house was perfect for my parents, myself, and our 2 dogs. Check in was super easy! The house was super clean. There were a couple of ants by the sink when we got there, but one quick spray and they were gone. (There would be 3-4 every couple of mornings but no biggie.) There was some pet hair on one of the converters but one quick wash and it was all clean.
Overall, it was a GREAT property. Awesome location. Will definitely be staying here next time we go down to the outer banks. Thanks Lisa!
A pé da praia, restaurantes e uma sala de cinema!