2 quartos, 2 banheiros, jantares, família e salas de estar, escritório, acomoda 6
- Idiomas :
- Inglês, Francês, Espanhol, Russo
Regras da Casa
Não permite animais de estimação
Crianças são bem-vindas
Children over the age of 12 are welcome
Idade mínima do locatário:12
Most importantly, have fun! Enjoy this amazing yacht and have an experience to remember for a life. Please, let us know how we can make your experience more pleasant and memorable both this and next time! You will be met by one of the property managers at the pre-agreed upon time by the Location that will be provided to you via email in Marina del Rey. Please, do NOT walk into any local businesses asking for directions as they are not associated with our business. When you arrive, or if you’re lost or delayed, simply call us and we’d be happy to assist. You will be walked through the property and given all instructions you need for a pleasant stay. All your questions will be answered as well. You can also call us 24/7 if additional things arise. You will be shown outside private restrooms and trash bins. Please, make arrangements in advance to let us know when you will be checking out for the final walk through and turn-over of the keys. It is important to have fun with safety and respect for the property in mind. When on property: Please, do not flush the toilet paper down the toilets. You will be charged security deposit fee if the toilets are discovered clogged. Please, use the external private bathrooms when you go #2 (not pee ? ). Ensure a pleasant smell and stay for yourself and other guests. Please, do not climb to the top deck of the boat. It is NOT safe. Please, do not touch any yacht mechanics and electronics and do NOT enter the sealed engine room. Please, do not open the blinds facing the dock as they are for your privacy and our rental policy Please, do not remove any towels, utensils, and all other property from the yacht or you will be charged a security deposit fee and derogatory remarks may be left on your traveling record Please, leave the yacht in a reasonably clean state, removing all trash to the designate location you will be shown. Cleaning supplies will be provided to you at no charge. Only those who check in are allowed on the property for your safety and that of the yacht property and accountability. Pets and children under the age of 12 are not allowed on the property. Please don’t lean on or seat on the rails for your safety. Please, do not untie the yacht from the dock and do not tamper with the ropes with which it is tied down? No drugs allowed. Non compliance will be reported to authorities. If you choose to drink, do it VERY responsibly. Remember that you’re surrounded by very deep cold waters. Reckless behavior on a yacht or falling in the water may be fatal even for avid swimmers. No fishing is allowed from the yacht or the dock. Separate arrangements can be made. Please, lock the yacht as you leave to enjoy the city, just as you typically lock your house or apartment. Please, be respectful towards this private property and treat it as your own out of respect for other visitors and owners who bring this experience to you at a very affordable cost. Please, use water sparingly as it is like an RV, has limited fresh water. If ran out, please, call and someone will assist you in refilling the tanks. Party arrangements where you can invite your friends to enjoy the yacht can be made at an additional affordable rate. Charters (cruising) can be made available at a discount rate of $290 /hr. Additional Concierge services are available as well. In case of medical or extreme emergencies, please call 911. By making a reservation with our yacht Grace you agree to consent and comply with all the rules above as well as behave and stay safe on the yacht.
Política de cancelamento
100% reembolsável se cancelado com antecedência de pelo menos 60 dia(s) antes da data de chegada.
Nice but expensive
Be sure to understand the cost before getting your heart set on renting. You see the nightly rate is listed but with all the extra cost it is really way more per night. Know that it is like trailer camping on the water and you have to carry all your stuff from the parking lot to where it is docked. There is one nice master bedroom and bathroom at the back of the boat. The V berth, at the front of the boat is not a full size queen bed, and you feel and hear the movement of the boat. The kitchen is very small, don't expect to cook much in it. There is not an oven or toaster oven but it does have a full size refrigerator for all your drinks. The office shown in the pictures is locked off. There is not much comfortable seating, the white couch shown is not there. The wheel house picture is from a long time ago, as the fabric on the seating is now ripped and dirty. It is the only real place to sit outside. We enjoyed our stay here despite the fact it was not as pictured because we had our kayak with us. It was wonderful to have it in the water to use.
Ikke som forventet
Det blev et lidt blandet besøg på båden Grace.
Der var lidt kommunikations vanskeligheder i forhold til tjek ind, adressen og det at få besked. Båden er meget slidt og lidt nussetalle steder . Ikke megen hygge at finde.
Beliggenheden var super dejlig i havneområdet.
Desværre syntes vi ikke det var pengene værd.
A fantastic experience
We loved staying here! The boat is beautiful, the owner(s) extremely friendly and helpful, the location stunning and we could certainly get used to the yachting life. We were looking forward to it anyway, but it far exceeded our expectations. Would heartily recommend.
We were blessed to have you as our guests! We feel like God guided you to us during the time we needed your presence and God blessing as you know! please share this miracle with your congregation.
Had 2 young teens with us. They had a ball. The white board was a great hit.
Amazing boat vacation
My kids and I stayed on this great spacious yacht. It was relaxing to spend some time away from the city noise on the water. Boat was in a very presentable and clean shape when we arrived. When I had a few questions about how to use a couple of things around the boat, the owner was very responsive. It was very helpful to have a full kitchen to either heat up or cook our own meals and have a great spacious area and a table for a whole family meal together, something you can't get in a small hotel room. It was a very unique and memorable experience. I'll keep this boat in mind for a repeat visit another time!
Thank you for your stay with your family! You were wonderful guests and we hope to host you again!
Dingy Dinghy: The owner totally misrepresented the property:no room on review to tell all
I have used VRBO several times and have had extraordinarily good luck in finding super accommodations.
I was fooled by the good ratings of this listing and the description of the amenities. We discovered that the amenities did not work and the boat was in disrepair. The owner did tell me to say we were friends of his as the other boat owners did not like his previous renters who apparently got drunk and caused problems. I am wonder if his friends did not do the glowing reviews.
1. The owner described the rental as a yacht. It really is an old boat without many amenities with many things not working.
2. The owner listed wi-fi as an amenity. When we got there we called him and he said the wi-fi did not work that well. I could not get it to work the entire time I as there.
3. The owner told us we would have a place to park. When we got to the property he said on this holiday weekend it might fill up and we would have to park at a public parking area 5 blocks away as it was not safe to park on the streets. He suggested using uber and leave our car if we left at night. Luckily we were able to park.
4. The owner listed tv as an amenity. When we got there the owner said the TV in the living room and bedroom do not work. He said they worked only to play dvds but we could not even turn them on so how would be play dvds?. There was one tv in the upper deck that did work as a tv but it would not play dvds.
5. The lock on one of side entrance doors to the boat was broken. So, anyone could just get in the boat just by opening the door. We told the owner and he knew about this. He said maintenance men had to break it open to get into the boat and it was never repaired but he assured us that we were safe. Why didn’t he repair it if he knew about it?
6. The place has very few towels, no wash cloths, no towels in the kitchen to dry dishes.
7. The place was cold at night and there was only one small space heater that we had to carry to different rooms when we needed it. When I put the space heater in the bathroom the electric outlet always came out and I had to replace it whenever I took out the space heater from the plug. There was one sparse comforter on the bed and I had to wear a jacket in the bed to keep warm. There was also no top sheet just the comforter on top.
8. There are few dim light fixtures and a major one just did not work altogether. The fixtures are so dim that it is hard to find a place to read. On one of the light fixture
We've been with HomeAway since 2011, with dozens of paid verified guests reviews. While staying on a yacht is not for everyone, and you may be among these, your feedback is unfair at best.
What questions you brought up when you called, I answered, and helped. You didn't call with any other questions or concerns until after your stay, demanding full refund after a full stay. I responded to each and every flawed concerned you used to simply extort money from me post-stay, and Homeaway ruled that there is no compensation to you as a guest because your complaints were untrue.
I'm sorry your stay didn't meet whatever expectations you may have had.