|Tipo de imóvel||casebre|
|Estadia Mínima||7 noites|
Palavras-chave: Esta propriedade é uma unidade para cima em Picnic Island com uma praia arenosa. Com 2 moradias por esta propriedade, ela é bem adequado para 2 famílias de férias.
Familiares Orientado locatários favor
• Apenas cerca de 2 horas de carro de Toronto
• Excelente passeios de barco e área de pesca
• Principal sala de cottage estar tem sofá-cama, TV, videocassete e DVD
• 3 quartos com camas de casal e uma banheira com chuveiro
• Cozinha totalmente equipada - forno de microondas, máquina de café
• Novo Bunkie em 2014 pode dormir 4 pessoas - tem novo sofá-cama em um quarto e cama de casal no segundo quarto. Tem TV com DVD e microondas e cafeteira. O banheiro tem 3 peças (com chuveiro).
• Apropriado para a grande família de 7 a 10
• Inclui barco a remo
• Pesca aluguer de barcos disponíveis por perto
• costa Sandy - bom para a natação
• Seguro para as crianças
• pit fogueira
• gazebo blindado
• Deck com churrasqueira a gás
• espera dos inquilinos para limpar casas antes de checarem
• Proprietário verifica pessoalmente inquilinos em e garante que tudo está em ordem.
Our family and friends had a wonderful time at the cottage, they all loved the bunkie,
Lots of boats on the water, yet it was a very peaceful and relaxing.
We all enjoyed
Thanks Eric and Rhonda
Our family came to spend some time together. We range in age from 11 -87. Everyone had a great time. This cottage and Bunkie can sleep a large group. You have your own private dock for fishing, swimming and sunning. Lake water was warm. If you need anything the store is a short stroll and has 20 different flavours of ice cream. The cottage was clean and comfortable and the owners met us on arrival. Campfire pit and screened in porch. We sure hope to return!
We had a fantastic time away at a great location. As motorcyclists, it was a perfect spot with lots of twisty roads nearby. It was a little too chilly to swim but there was a wonderful beach and we did enjoy relaxing on the dock watching the boats come and go into the harbour. The fishing must be good as they were jumping! Quaint rustic cottage, with new modern detached bunkie. Lots of space for a big family or group.
have rented this cottage two times and always had a great time would recomend it to anyone if you love the water ,will come back next year thank you Eric .
This is a nice location that is well kept and maintained. It is on a quiet bay close to town and a great spot for boating. Our family has spent many years in the area camping on Beausoleil Island and boating throughout the Georgian Bay area. For the last 9 years we have rented this cottage and enjoyed our time there. We boat, swim and take long walks to Honey Harbour. If you are looking for a place to spend time together, do puzzles, read and relax, then this is the place. It is an ideal spot to watch the boat traffic from the marina and enjoy the large cruisers going by. The beach is nice, a bit rocky, but lots of room to build sandcastles.
|Validade da Tarifa||por noite||Noite (fim de semana)||por semana||por mês||Pacote ou Evento|
mai 23 2017 - jun 23 2017
Estadia mínima: 7 noite(s)
jun 24 2017 - set 4 2017
Estadia mínima: 7 noite(s)
|Taxa de animais de estimação||R$ 130|
We ask the renters to supply their own linens and towels and clean the cottage before they leave. If the renter wishes us to suppl y the linens and towels and arrange for cleaning and laundry service, there will be a charge of approximately $100.00 (depending on the time required). This service needs to be requested at booking.