|Tipo de imóvel||condomínio|
|Estadia Mínima||2 noites|
Totalmente seguro, de 5 anos, condomínio lindamente nomeado tem cozinha completa com os aparelhos topo de linha. quarto principal tem cama de casal, TV de tela plana w / cabo e casa de banho privada; quarto de hóspedes tem cama queen-size, TV w / cabo; terceiro quarto tem duas camas individuais TV / cabo e DVD para as crianças. Condomínio tem sua própria máquina de lavar e secar roupa.
Há de parqueamento para 2 carros e um elevador para sua conveniência. A praia fica a apenas meia quadra de distância, ou relaxar na piscina do último andar. Você também pode headover aos parques aquáticos calçadão Wildwood que irá apelar para as crianças (jovens e não tão jovens,).
passeios de baleias e golfinhos passeios estão nas proximidades ou alugar waverunners e zumbido ao longo da baía de volta. Para os jovens veranistas um parque / parque de diversão e ballfield estão a curta distância e há mini-golfe para a família.
Existem vários restaurantes, quer a uma curta e curta distância de condução ou você pode comer no; a cozinha tem tudo o necessário para o chef da família, mas lembre-se de deixar espaço para a sobremesa, pois há inúmeras lojas de gelados por perto.
À noite, o famoso calçadão de Wildwood acena com seus passeios e jogos e está a apenas 2 milhas de distância facilmente acessível de carro ou de bonde que passa pelo edifício do condomínio. Histórico Cape May está próxima, com as suas muitas lojas e atracções. Quer relaxar, em seguida, sentar-se na varanda e apreciar os sons e vista para as ondas do mar ou entrar e assistir TV ou a um filme, jogar Wii ou usar o Wi-Fi gratuito. Tudo está aqui para sua diversão e relaxamento.
Great clean and modern condo in upscale building. Large 3 bedroom unit perfect for a family. Owner was very pleasant and easy to deal with and was available to answer any questions. Everything was exactly as described. You will be glad you decided to rent this unit!
301 Verona is clean, bright and well- furnished. The owner was promptly responsive to questions. The pool was a great respite from the sandy beach. We were comfortable and recommend the unit to others looking for a nice place close to the beach!
The property is amazing! Great place. Beautiful place! It is very spacious with a cute balcony and views of the ocean. There is a roof top pool which is a perfect size to cool off. The bedrooms are huge. Bathrooms are nice. Kitchen is big and great for entertaining. The owner is very nice and takes the time to make sure your stay is great. He even called half way through my trip to make sure everything was going ok. Can't wait to go back next year!
The property was immaculate and roomy. We stayed with 4 adults and 4 kids and there was plenty of room. We enjoyed walking right down to the beach and the kids had fun in the rooftop pool. Jack the owner was great to work with and answered all our questions. An awesome time was had by all!!
This unit is all you could ask for and more for a great, relaxing vacation. Jack, the owner, was welcoming and accommodating. The unit was spotless and very well equipped. The balcony was a great place to hang any time of day (the sun shines bright in the afternoon) with a great view of the beach and ocean. Speaking of the beach, it is just steps down the street with no streets to cross. A trolley stop at the corner takes you up to the Boardwalk. The pool, while smallish, is not that small (12' x 20') and is a great place for a dip after the beach. The only thing that could use improvement would be an overhead wash-off place to wash off the sand and your chairs or at least a hose. Overall, a great place to vacation.
We traveled with 5 adults 2 kids during the hottest week of the summer and luckily we found this unit!
I'll start first with some things that I wish were different or better about the unit:
* Hot water for showers would run out (but I was usually the last one in after everyone else).
* Door to the outside sitting area was easy for my toddler to open; we had to keep a close eye on him.
Here's some stuff that is out of the owners control but were unpleasant:
* Parking is a little tight for minivans.
* Elevator went out for a day; one of our guests walks with a cain walking so we had to wait to return to the room until the end of the day.
* The pool area is really cozy i.e. if you're not comfortable making friends then you shouldn't plan on using it often.
* The pool area could use some shade; after being at the beach all day we would come to the pool to hang out.
* Watch out for are the Seagulls at the beach and boardwalk. For some reason they were very aggressive and would even knock food out of your hands. If you decide to have lunch make sure you don't eat out in the open or you'll have a few friends coming to visit.
Why the 5/5 rating then?
* "Customer Service goes a long way" - Jack, the owner, is extremely accommodating and attentive! He fulfilled all of my requests e.g. child proof outlets; provided plastic dishes for the kids; etc...
* Jack takes great care of his unit. It is clean, modern, spacious, and comfortable.
* The A/C is great, especially to recover after a long day outside, and its extremely convenient to have the washer and dryer in the unit.
* Away from the rowdy boardwalk area but close enough to visit and have a good time. It's extremely peaceful at night and you feel "safe".
* Kids had access to Wii video games and plenty of TV programming on rainy days (or when Mom and Dad would sleep in).
* Outside sitting area great for evening and early morning relaxing and enjoying a cup of coffee.
* Close to lots of attractions and stuff to do e.g. Winery, Cape May historic area, parks, etc...
* The pool area is clean and is shallow. The kids could play in there without me worrying much.
* Entrance to beach is just a few feet away from the building! It doesn't get crowded and there are lots of families with small children. We had a great time and spent HOURS in the water boogie boarding and swimming. We collected shells, dug up crabs, built sand castles, etc...
We can't wait to go back!
|Validade da Tarifa||por noite||Noite (fim de semana)||por semana||por mês *||Pacote ou Evento|
Estadia mínima: 2 noite(s)
|Cleaning Fee||R$ 474|
25% required to reserve unit. Balance due 14 days prior to your scheduled arrival date. If you choose a Security deposit in lieu of the Insurance protection plan then the deposit will be returned within 30 days if no damage occurs during the stay. Cancelling 21 days or less of your scheduled arrival date will result in loss of the deposit unless the unit can be rented for the same time period.
* Tarifa mensal aproximada. O valor real dependerá dos dias em que você de fato se hospedar no imóvel.