|Área||1.000 sq. ft.|
|Tipo de imóvel||chalé|
|Estadia Mínima||2 noites|
Bem-vindo ao Chalé de montanha de Gore!
Nossa casa isolada fica em 10 acres de terra privada com vista para uma lagoa lado da montanha com vista de 180 graus da paisagem de montanha. Inclui confortos de casa, como cozinha completa, aquecimento a gás, sala de estar / sala de jantar e lareira.
Este equipados características moradia:
- 1 quarto com cama de casal grande, mesinhas de cabeceira, armário
- 1 quarto com cama, mesa de cabeceira, bancada de bagagem e ganchos para pendurar roupas
- Quarto grande que se divide em 2 quartos com futon completa e beliches duplos
- Loft dormir com uma cama de casal e cama de casal
- Grande sala de estar com sofá-cama queen-size, AM / FM / CD estéreo sistema Surround Sound
- Internet sem fio grátis
- Sala de jantar com capacidade para 8 pessoas
- Cozinha bem abastecido com mesa de preparação, incluindo 2 lugares adicionais
- 1. 5 casas de banho
- Inclui utensílios de cozinha e todos os linhos
- Off Street Estacionamento para 3-4 carros
Confira o nosso site para fotos adicionais e ver Gore Mountain Chalet em um mapa!
The house was perfect for my friends and I. It was spacious, well maintained, and in a beautiful location close to Gore mountain. It was extremely cold outside during our visit but the house was warm and not drafty. There was also plenty of firewood for he fireplace which was a nice touch. Chris was a very responsive host and the whole process went very smoothly. Would stay again .
Superb location. Big problems with screens in house - we were absolutely inundated with mosquitos due to holes in screens.
BBQ's were not cleaned as per my request and owners confirmation - they were in poor shape and filthy.
House was clean but didn't feel very clean - owner stores boxes of stuff in visible areas of house making house seem cluttered.
I slept in one room only - didn't use other rooms or beds and owner still kept 20% of my security deposit based on some flimsy reasoning. Worse - owner didn't refund my diminished deposit until I contacted him about 10 days later - leads me to believe he may have kept full deposit if I didn't contact him.
House is in a beautiful spot close by the town of north creek.
Look out for the mosquitos and other bugs due to issue w screens and make sure you consider issues w this owner before moving forward.
We rented the cabin with friends and we had a great time! We were 9 adults and 1 child. The place was big enough for us to be very comfortable. Most of the beds are on the lower level and therefore more private, and the common area on the top floor makes for a good place to socialize. The place is not new, but everything you need is there, even games(!), and it`s comfortable. We cooked several meals for our group of 10 and never ran out of dishes, silverware or cooking pots and pans. It`s also very close to Gore mountain and a big grocery store, and it has wi-fi. We did some hiking nearby at Peaked Mountain, only a 15-minute drive away. We identified other bigger trails within a half hour distance from the cabin also. And the owner was very responsive. So I definitely recommend it!
The only points I would mention in case someone is looking for this specifically are:
- there is no designated fireplace outside. We were told we could make a fire in the parking lot by forming a circle with rocks, but it is not the same as having a designated fireplace in the woods with chairs around it
- if you have toddlers who walk or crawl, you will have to watch them on the top floor, especially around the staircase or near the fireplace
- there were no chairs on the awesome deck outside when we were there, but the owner told me afterwards that he is expecting to have a bench there soon
We had a great weekend - house was perfect for our needs. Close to Gore mountain and village area for groceries/reataurants. Kitchen was well stocked and house was a great layout. Open upstairs and great for relaxing and cooking meals. Bedrooms were decent sized and linens etc provided so it was nice and easy. Owner was very easy to contact and went out of his way to make sure we were all set. Highly recommend!!
We went to North Creek NY to ski at Gore. This had a beautiful view of the top of Gore from the large living room windows, and was only 5 minutes from the mountain. It is also across the street from Austin Pond. The pictures are pretty accurate. The house has a cozy feel to it. While the home is a bit older, the kitchen was well-equipped, and there were some newer improvements like the gorgeous living room wood floor, and outside deck. There were towels and linens, and plenty of space for 5 adults and 4 kids. We enjoyed a fire in the massive stone fireplace with the wood that was provided, and truly enjoyed the large open living space. There were no tvs- but we did not miss them. It was a nice change, and we found ourselves playing lots of nostalgic board games instead (provided). We had spotty cell phone service with Verizon, as expected from other reviews, but the internet connection was fine. North Creek NY is a pretty quiet area. However, there was a market a few miles away, and a restaurant, and the Diamond Head area of Lake George is just over a 1/2 hour away. We would definitely stay here again, and perhaps try a different season as well.
|Validade da Tarifa||por noite||Noite (fim de semana)||por semana||por mês *||Pacote ou Evento|
Estadia mínima: 2 noite(s)
|Observações: As tarifas levam em consideração a estadia de 6 hóspedes, adicione R$ 31 por noite, por pessoa adicional|
|Taxa de animais de estimação||R$ 157,41|
|Cleaning Fee||R$ 236,11|
Note that the quotable rates don't allow the flexibility we use to quote. If you have questions about the cost, it would be best to contact us directly.
* Tarifa mensal aproximada. O valor real dependerá dos dias em que você de fato se hospedar no imóvel.