|Tipo de imóvel||casarão|
|Estadia Mínima||7 noites|
A espaçosa casa de quatro quartos com vistas espectaculares sobre a costa local, um amplo jardim e área de estacionamento privado e tem a oeste e sul enfrentando terraços. O interior da casa foi bem decorados e terminou com mobiliário étnico, tornando-se uma obrigação, para as suas férias perfeitas relaxante. Embora se você precisa para se manter em contato com o www não há acesso à internet wi-fi.
Há uma abundância de cantos e varandas para se esconder dentro.
A grande sala de jantar cozinha e pequeno-almoço abre diretamente para uma varanda com uma grande mesa e cadeiras, com vista para o mar.
As portas do pátio lounge levá-lo para a varanda principal, com uma grande mesa de jantar extensível. Ela tem vista para o jardim, piscina, mar e vista para El Campello. Adjacente é uma área para churrasco onde você pode escolher você possui limões para que bebida gelada noite.
O mestre en-suite e quarto de casal tem acesso direto para o terraço principal. Ambos têm ar condicionado.
O 3 º quarto tem ar condicionado com inter-conectar porta para quarto quarto. 4 quartos tem, porta separada de acesso directo. Quarto 3 tem duas camas de solteiro e 4 quartos tem beliches.
A sala tem um sofá-bet para adicional de dormir e único dia-cama separada.
Dois berços estão disponíveis.
Há uma abundância de espreguiçadeiras e cadeiras relaxantes disponíveis e dosséis sol. A área da piscina é uma armadilha sol e é para os clientes usam somente. A varanda e área de piscina são protegidas com portas "à prova de criança». Raso Sandy Cove poucos minutos a pé.
Os Central Plaza, bonde, bares, restaurantes e supermercado bem abastecido está a uma curta distância a pé. Apesar de um carro não é essencial, é altamente recomendável, especialmente se você tiver crianças pequenas.
We've just come back from a wonderful week at this villa. The photos really don't justify some of the views that the villa have.
From the large front room there are great sea views over El Campello and Alicante and when the sun drops its a wonderful place to sit with a drink and to have dinner too with the the large patio doors open.
There is also a stunning view from the master bedroom (which has on suite ) and waking up to the sight of the sea is great.
The house is very well equipped for cooking in the kitchen and there is a large bbq area which we used a couple of times too.
The pool is lovely and catches the sun pretty much all day.
There is a nice little beach in Coveta Fuma which also has a great local fish restaurant on the hill.
I would always hire a car just for the convenience on a holiday and i think this place is best suited for this as well as there are a few hills about but without hills you can't get the great views it has.
As for location it was about 35mins to Alicante and 35 to benidorm (well to the waterpark near benidorm!)
I would definitely recommend this villa!!!!
Lovely pool, short walk to the sea, beautiful view over the sea. Shadow if you like.
Nice barbeque place and plenty of equipment for cooking if you like that.
Dinner in the evening on the terrace overlooking lights in Alicante was best time of the day. We all had a good very nice stay. But, the surroundings are more hilly than we expected. Recommend a car when temperature is around 30 as we had.
Great holiday weather was fantastic loved the new barbecue table
Pool was a god send again was hot got burned lol it's just a sun trap 😀
Fridge in the pool lounge was just what the bar man 🍻 ordered and 2 icecreams 🍦🍦
Main bedroom with the sea view window wow as always
Tram into Alicante for a great day out with friends
Overall the villa is a great place to stay with family just a short walk to the bay,shops,restaurants and pubs and the tram go everywhere else
Thanks Angie xx
We had a fantastic holiday the villa was brilliant plenty of space the pool area is huge with a fridge in the sun room not far to walk for another drink
Bedroom with the sea view wow and getting ready for a nite out in a cool room was a godsend ( love aircon 😅 )
Tram is only a few minutes walk so you don't have to drive everywhere
We had a few barbeques and drinks around the pool watching the sunset
Had some great nites out in the town plenty of bars and restaurants
Had a fantastic holiday will definitely be booking this year
Had a great stay at 7 of Harts. Lovely place with all the amenities one would need and fantastic views. The pool was lovely and the weather was plenty hot enough for me.
Our experience was very different from the other reviewers’. This might be due to the specifics of our party and period: we stayed for 2 weeks in August 2012 and were 2 adults (one pregnant), a 2yr-old child, and 4 adults in their 60s / 70s:
- It's very difficult for slightly unfit people to reach the sea or the train, particularly in the heat, due to the very steep slopes. A car will be needed
- The local beach is rather ugly, with gray, coarse sand and was always partially covered by seaweed
- The villa is in an elevated position and can only be reached through a series of stairs: a problem for the elderly and a danger for small kids
- The decoration and furnishing is dated and very cluttered. This is also a family holiday home, less practical than a pure rental
-- The bed in the 2nd bedroom is very small (double size, c. 140cm wide): it will only work for some couples
-- The 4th bedroom is a small corridor with bunk beds on a side: it can work for kids
- The 2nd bathroom is small and poorly lit. The delivery of hot water was erratic (the owner tells us that this shouldn't have been the case)
- The lack of A/C, with the exception of two bedrooms, was a big problem. The temperature and humidity were unbearable and the fans in the house didn’t help much. Sleeping in the 3rd bedroom was very difficult (the owner tells us that previous August stays had no problem)
- The large kitchen has ill-assorted equipment which felt very old. E.g. a pot lost its bottom and the fridge wasn’t cold enough, which meant our food deteriorated quickly (the owner tells us that no problem had been reported before)
- The condensation from the A/C dropped on the terrace, making it very slippery: we had to seal it off (the owner suggested to switch off the A/C during the day and/or mop up more often)
Positive things worth mentioning:
- The swimming pool is very nice and the gardens are lovely
- The house offers great views; the ones from the master bedroom are impressive
- Fit people can, with due care, go for a nice swim through a rocky cove only a few yards away (the water was very transparent and at a lovely temperature)
- The TV in the living room is big and modern, had UK channels and several movies
All in all we think that this villa is not ideal for older people, or young kids, particularly in the heat. A party of more than 4 people should consider the small size of the 2nd bathroom and of the additional bedrooms, and their lack of A/C.
Apenas a alguns minutos de carro ou viagem de eléctrico poucos a praia El Campello com areia, tanto quanto você pode ver com águas cristalinas e um agradável brisa do mar. Sua palma deslumbrante avenida alinhada com excelentes bares e restaurantes e sua bela marina com mercados de peixe fresco.
Há também pequenas enseadas com praia de areia a uma curta caminhada da vila.
No centro de Coveta Fuma você vai encontrar restaurantes, bares de tapas em um ambiente amigável com área de recreação infantil. Há um supermercado local bem abastecido, juntamente com serviço de táxi fornecendo transporte para o aeroporto.
Um serviço de bonde / trem local a cada 10 minutos para Alicante e Denia parando em resorts ao longo da linha costeira, onde você pode visitar muitos mercados espanhol relaxar com uma bebida e desfrutar.
|Validade da Tarifa||por noite||Noite (fim de semana)||por semana||por mês||Pacote ou Evento|
nov 1 2016 - dez 20 2016
Estadia mínima: 7 noite(s)
dez 21 2016 - jan 2 2017
Estadia mínima: 7 noite(s)
|Taxas||Sem taxas adicionais obrigatórias|
* Cleaning between clients is included in the rental cost.
* Optional mid stay cleans, bed sheets & towel replacement can be arranged on arrival & paid extra locally. Ask.
* Laundry facilities..
* High chair & cot available.
* Saturday to Saturday in High Season.
* Airport taxi & arrival grocery package can be arranged
* Arrival 1500 to 2000. Late arrivals considered.
* Departure before 1100