|Tipo de imóvel||condomínio|
|Estadia Mínima||1 - 2 noites|
- 2 Quartos Duplos (1 quarto com 1cama de casal e 1 quarto com 2 camas individuais)
- 1 Sala
- 1 Kitchenette
- 1 ou 2 Casas de Banho privativas
- 1 Televisão
- 3 Aparelhos de Ar Condicionado (Frio e Calor)
- 1 ou 2 Varandas com mesas e cadeiras.
DONA ANA GARDEN -- COMPEXO ALOJAMENTO FÉRIAS -- (Apartamentos & Quartos) -- Praia da 'Dona Ana', Lagos, Algarve, Portugal. -- (Apartamentos T3, T2, T1, Estudios & Quartos) -- 300 metros da praia da Dona Ana, 10 metros da Praia do Camilo, a 1500 metros de Praia Naturista. Somente a 10 minutos a pé do centro Historico de Lagos. Limpeza diaria, Piscina aquecida, Jardim, Barbecue, Ar condicionado, Televisão Cabo & Sat com 64 canais, Estacionamento, Aceitamos animais de estimação, Internet Wi-Fi gratis, Camas de bebe gratis, Minimercado no local, Golf a 2 Km. Preços especiais para estadias longas de 1 mês ou mais valido entre Outubro e Maio. Excelente ambiente Familiar perto da Praia, dentro de Lagos. -- Peça mais informação. -- Telefone: (+351) 282 770150 Fax: +351 282 764775
Facilidades: Estamos junto de praias mas somente a 15 minutos a pé do Centro Histórico de Lagos.
Atmosfera de ambiente familiar num complexo humilde e de dimensão adequada para tranquilidade, junto da Praia (300m)mas igualmente dentro da cidade.
- Limpeza diária.
- Cozinhas tipo 'Kitchenette', completamente equipadas.
- Todas as roupas de cama e toalhas são fornecidas.
- Piscina aquecida durante todo ano.
- Jardim envolvente.
- Zona de 'Barbecue' para livre uso, localizado na zona da piscina
- Ar condicionado em todas as unidades e divisões.
- Estacionamento privativo com iluminação de segurança, (Grátis).
- Ferro e tábua de passar em todos os Apartamentos.
- São permitidos animais de estimação, mas com algumas regras.
- 'Hotspot' - Cobertura total para acesso grátis a Internet Wi-Fi (Grátis)
- Computador para consulta de correio, (Grátis).
- Serviço de Telefone e Fax.
- Mini-Mercado acoplado ao complexo.
- Desconto para Hóspedes habituais.
- Camas e Cadeiras de bebé, (Grátis).
TV: - Televisão por Cabo e Satélite, com um total de 64 canais de multiplos tipos.
Distancias: - Auto-estrada (A22) a 2,5 Km
- Hipermercados a 1,5 Km
- Supermercados a 800 m e 1Km
- Mercados Municipais a 1,5 Km
- Restaurantes / Bar desde logo a 50 m
- 'Health Club' a 800 m
- Campo de Tenis a 1,5 Km
- Estação de Comboios a 2 Km
- Estação central de Autocarros a 2 Km
- Paragem de Autocarros (Serviço local - cada 40 minutos) a 100 m
- Centro Cultural a 1,5 Km
- Museu a 1,5 Km
- Posto de Correios a 1 KM
- Hospital a 1,5 Km
- Centro de Desportos Náuticos a 1 Km
- Autodromo Internacional do Algarve a 8 Km
- Parque Natural da Costa Vicentina a 25 Km
- Piscinas Municipais a 2,5 Km
- Complexo Desportivo Municipal a 2,5 Km
- Aeródromo local a 2,5 Km
- Aeroporto Internacional de Faro a 80 Km (40 minutos)
- Aeroportos Internacionais alternativos (Lisboa & Sevilla) a 300 Km
The Dona Ana Garden property is a gem. We stayed in a large efficiency apartment for one month. The apartment was very well suited for our purposes; with all the necessary amenities (including tv channels, wifi and heating), and kept very clean (daily maid service). The location is fabulous; we walked everywhere (the town of Lagos is about 15 minute walk from the apartments and the beach is about 5 minutes) even though we had a rental car. We will definitely be visiting the Algarve again and will certainly put the apartments at Dona Ana Gardens at the top of our list.
Estuvimos alojados en una habitación doble 4 noches y no tuvimos ningún tipo de problema. El sitio es muy limpio y está muy cerca de la punta do piedade y de playas flipantes.
Tiene todo lo necesario para pasar unos días agradables.
I was able to find Dona Ana Garden through the VRBO website. Our daughter is studying in Seville, Spain and we decided to do a family visit during her spring break. Since Portugal was so close, and we had rented a car, I couldn't resist trying to see as much as we could in a short amount of time. I had allotted about 24 hours in Portugal, and now know it would be a great place to come back and spend some more time!
We needed space for 4 adults, to include 2 college girls, and an 8 year old. I knew we would be able to reserve a hotel room, but it would be tight. I was thrilled when Jose answered my email and said he could do a one night reservation! I was a little nervous when he didn't take a credit card to reserve, but figured that if I had to, I could get some place elsewhere if it fell through, and I had nothing to lose! This had to be about the easiest check in I have ever done for any place we have stayed. They had our name in a book and didn't even ask for payment until we checked out. To top it off, we had a boat tour scheduled for the day of check out that ran after the "normal" time to leave. We were allowed to leave all of our bags in the apartment since there was nobody scheduled to check in right away. I didn't get the lady's name in the market shop, but she was so very nice and helpful!
Our apartment was a one bedroom with a twin trundle bed/sofa in living room, and as requested, they had a roll away bed waiting for us. The kitchen had everything we needed, and we purchased snacks, beer, and breakfast food at the market on site. Our youngest was thrilled to jump in the pool for a quick swim after we checked in, and before we took a walk down to the beach.
One note - the bar/restaurant next door advertised an "English Breakfast", which we had planned on eating. Didn't read the fine print though, that they don't open until noon, so if you want your coffee and toast early, buy at the market the day before (they don't open until 9:00am) and make in the kitchen!
We stayed at Dona Ana Garden earlier this year - although we weren't in the main complex, the apartment we stayed in was just right! A two bed apartment with plenty of space and well fitted kitchen. It was clean and comfortable, but would have benefitted from more heaters as it was quite cool during the evening! Well it was early March! The owner Jose' and his team made us very welcome and were friendly and helpful. The mini market next to the complex was convenient and had most provisions needed for a self catering holiday. We will definitely return!
We found this place on holiday-rentals.co.uk and it was everything you see in the photos! Delightful and we are going back this year!! Recommended to everyone!
Outras Atividades: Mergulho; Ultraleves; Passeios às grutas; Blo-Kart; Zorbing; Buggy Safari; Ver Golfinhos na baia
Golfe: - Campo de Golf mais proximo a 2,5 Km