|Tipo de imóvel||casa|
Dirija através de árvores frutíferas para chegar a esta casa de férias encosta - charmoso e 4 quartos espaçosos, villa familiar de 3 andares com um extra de 1 quarto em um apartamento auto-contido. Grande abertura sala de estar para terraços cobertos e área de piscina. Cozinha grande fazenda, confortável lounge / sala de jantar com lareira, terraço e vistas deslumbrantes.
Aproveite suas férias longe das multidões, mas ser inferior a 10 minutos de uma cidade, a 20 minutos do aeroporto, campos de golfe e praias com fabulosos restaurantes e bares nas proximidades locais.
Localização central é ideal para explorar o Algarve.
Maison sympa, très belle vue dégagée belle taille de piscine. Agence très sympa et arrangeant!
Intérieur un peu vieillot mais on y a fait que dormir puisqu on a passé tout notre temps à l exterieur ;)
The villa was wonderful, loads of space for all the family and the pool was fantastic, better even than it all looks from the pictures. The kitchen was well equipped and the Continente supermarket was only about 10 minutes away so self catering was nice and easy. We tried a beach one day but the pool really spoiled us and we only left it after that to visit the water parks which were 30 and 40 minutes away by car. The maid was an unexpected bonus and came every weekday, making beds & taking away all the rubbish. There was loads of outside seating space as well, some of it shaded so everyone was happy. All in all we had a wonderful two weeks at the villa and really didn't want to leave, but even that we could leave until the last minute as it was only 15 minutes to the airport!! Only down thing for us was no DVD or ability to connect our portable to the TV, but that's in no way a slight on the property. Also, the security deposit took nearly 5 weeks to come back instead of 2 as stated, but again that does not affect the property. If you want to get away from it all (& everyone as there are no close neighbours) I would definitely recommend Quinta de Novo Pomar for a wonderful relaxing holiday.
|Taxas||Sem taxas adicionais obrigatórias|
Air conditioning not available.
Refundable damage deposit required.
Payment and booking conditions to be supplied on request.
We require a payment of 25% of the total in order to confirm the booking and the remainder 75% to be paid until 6 weeks prior to the arrival day.