2 Quartos, 1 banheiro, dorme 4-6
Tom and Lenor Mirochna
- Idiomas :
Regras da Casa
Permite animais de estimação
Crianças são bem-vindas
please enjoy the property as you would your own home. Use the wood burning stove; firewood available in town. Please clean up soot and dirt as necessary. Room air conditioners are in windows during summer months and fans are provided to bringing the fresh air. The property backs up to a private forested conference area- peaceful and pretty. A rustic fire pit is available, situated at the top of the steep hill out side the sunroom. Use it carefully and don't fall down the hill!
Política de cancelamento
100% reembolsável se cancelado com antecedência de pelo menos 60 dia(s) antes da data de chegada. 50% reembolsável se cancelado com antecedência de pelo menos 30 dia(s) antes da data de chegada.
A quaint little get away and relaxing location.
Glad you enjoyed your stay, Thomas! The country side is beautiful and relaxing , especially during fall. Thomas was a great guest. He was considerate of the cabin and left it in great condition. Very easy to communicate with. Welcome back anytime!
Lenor and Tom Mirichna
Beds comfortable, kitchen well stocked with utensils and spices.
Hi Annette, I am disappointed that your visit wasn't up to your expectations. I wish you had been in touch with us during your stay to let us know, perhaps we could have helped identify the problems you ran into and suggest an answer or solution.
Sincerely,Lenor and tom Mirochna
Wonderful cabin in the country
Exactly as described. Gas "wood stove" was very cozy and heated the whole house, never needed the baseboard units. Clean, comfortable, charming. We loved our stay.
Thank you for your great comments! You were super easy to communicate with and we are happy you enjoyed the cozy gas fireplace in the sunroom-a great place to relax and chill. You are welcome back anytime!
Great weekend at cool cozy cabin
Perfect cabin for a getaway! Loved the rustic, whimsy decor complemented by updates that meet every modern convenience you could ask for. Check in and check out was a breeze with the key code lock.
Perfect location central to downtown Ligonier, Linn run, Idlewild, Mountain Playhouse.
We left a little ceramic teapot and magnet as we are from a pottery town which houses the World's Largest Teapot at the end of town. We thought it fit in well with your place - hope you like it.
We'll be back - thanks for sharing your special place in the mountains with us.
Joni & Mark Lowers
Chester, WV (Almost Heaven)
Thanks for your great comments! You were so easy to communicate with and I can't wait to see the teapot and magnet you left! And will check out your giant Teapot in your town:) Glad you enjoyed your getaway and got to see some of the area sights. Looking forward to hosting you again.
Lenor and Tom Mirochna
I came to the cabin for a two year anniversary/ vacation/ birthday present. The cabin was so cute and very very clean. Everything about our stay was perfect. The location was also amazing, the fact that the cabin was so close to town without being in it was perfect. And then the view from the porch was stunning as well as a perfect spot to star gaze at night!
I don't have any complaints about our stay other than for one of the steps from the back parking lot. Other than the obviously busted step I was previously warned about there was another step close to the bottom that was not nailed down, it was about three to four steps up from the bottom. I almost tripped down the length of the steps as well as my boyfriend. Very scary. I also felt bad about the fact that there was not a hamper to put the used towels and sheets in. But other than that, everything was perfect!
Also, the owners were available to answer EVERY question I had, and I had plenty of them. So, thank you so much for that! And the welcome basket was really sweet when we walked into the kitchen!
Thanks again for letting us stay for the weekend! Definitely coming back next year!
We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay at the cabin! Thanks for the very nice comments. The sense of quiet at the cabin is peaceful and we also like being so close to town and other activities. Thanks for your helpful comments, We repaired the steps, thanks for letting us know.
We welcome you back to the cabin anytime and look forward to hosting you again!
Sincerely, Lenor and Tom
We had a wonderful stay! Cabin is clean, comfortable and perfect for a relaxing weekend in the country.
Will definitely stay again whenever in the area.
Thanks for your great comments about the cabin! You and your family were wonderful guests and we appreciated your easy going communication style. Happy to host you again anytime.
Lenor and Tom
Localizado nas colinas do oeste da Pensilvânia, você verá fazendas pitorescas situado próximo ao aumento florestas e sinuosa riachos.
Aqui está uma lista rápida das coisas para ver e fazer na área.
Muitas opções de compras e restaurantes em Ligonier cerca de 3. 5 milhas de distância.
Dentro de 7 milhas
* Golf-Ridgeview Golf Course - incrível vista. Vale a pena parar e olhar. Está perto da cabine. 4 minutos, 1. 4 milhas
* Idlewild Children's Amusement Park e Soak Zone - votou "# 1 parque infantil no mundo -" -7 milhas, 14 min
* Linn Run State Park - camping, caminhadas - 7 milhas
* Ligonier Country Maket - mercado incrível. Artesanato, produzir, carnes orgânicas e produzir 8-12: 00 sábados, Que OUTUBRO 3 milhas
* Fort Ligonier-fascinante forte histórico da guerra de 1812. Família amigável- 4 milhas Fort Ligonier dias- 3 celebração do dia histórico. Desfiles, artesanato, Fort Ligonier Dias, um de Bus Associação Americana "Top 100 Eventos na América", é um festival de 3 dias que comemora a batalha de Fort Ligonier, um compromisso fundamental da guerra francesa e indiana, travada em 12 de Outubro , 1758. Este festival ao ar livre excepcional está comemorando seu ano 56 em 2015.
* Subida playground- infantil e jogar! 15 minutos
* Bowling- Wicked Googly, Ligonier, PA Retro pista de boliche com comida e bebida. Música ao vivo mais fins de semana. 6 minutos, 3 milhas
* Southern Alleghenies Museum of Art no Vale de Ligonier - coleção de classe mundial, artistas americanos - pintura, escultura, estampas. 7 minutos 3. 5 milhas One Boucher Lane e Route 711 South Ligonier, PA 15658
* Theatre & Movie - Diamond Theatre foi recentemente renovado e reaberto (abril de 2017) Assentos reclináveis novos para cadeiras de salão, nova visão digital Laer e sistema de som. Teatro ao vivo e filmes em destaque. 6 minutos 3 quilômetros web: diamondtheatre. com
também em FB
Dentro de 20 a 45 minutos
Vinícolas e cervejarias
Christian Klay Winery
Glades Pike Winery
Stone Villa Wine Cellars
Four Seasons Brewery, Latrobe, PA
* Caddy Shak-Bumper carros, mini-golfe, passeios na água Donegal, PA 26 minutos, 17 milhas
* Jennerstown Raceway - pista oval de asfalto de meia milha. Recentemente renovado. Diversão familiar . Flea Market todos os domingos, www. jennerstown. org 17 milhas, 20 min
* Theatre- Mountain Playhouse, o teatro de ações profissional mais antigo da Pensilvânia e um dos apenas doze estacionários de verão profissionais que permanecem nos Estados Unidos hoje, Jennerstown PA 20 minutos de mountainplayhouse. com
* Memorial do Vôo 934 minutos, 30 milhas
* Parque Estadual de Ohiopyle - caminhadas, ciclismo, rafting
45 minutos 32 milhas
* Obra-prima arquitetônica de Frank Lloyd Wright - Falling Water e Knuck Kentuck - 50 minutos, 34 milhas
* Seven Springs Ski Resort - Ski, parque aquático, restaurantes e eventos durante todo o ano-37 minutos