|Tipo de imóvel||condomínio|
We stayed at this condo for a week and had a great time. The description and pictures were perfectly accurate, the weather was excellent, the condo pool was very relaxing, and we enjoyed exploring the rest of the resort and spending time at the beach. The condo is spacious, well decorated and well maintained with no problems during our stay. The owners and property manager were fabulous to deal with before, during, and after our stay.
We bought passes to the all-inclusive resort for a few days and found the pools, drinks, and food there were well worth it. We bought some groceries in Coronado on the way out from Panama City, and bought a few more items at the on-site mini-grocery store at the Town Center during the week. We also ate at a great little restaurant in Town Centre called Beirut, which was really good and has a nice atmosphere. There are many tours available departing form the resort but we didn't do any of them as we just wanted to relax.
We would definitely stay here again!
Panama is a beautiful country and Playa Blanca is one of the hidden gems along the coast.
We spent an amazing and relaxing week in this condo in January. The condo is beautifully furnished with comfortable wicker style furniture, a large dinning table, spacious kitchen with new appliances, and bright colourful paintings. The bedrooms are spacious and the beds are very comfortable. This condo has all the modern conveniences of a major city condo, however, its situated steps away from one of the nicest white-sand beach this side of the Pacific ocean. The condo is every bit as beautiful as the pictures and the description on this site.
The Founders towers are approximately 300 metres from the main Playa-Blanca resort, making it easy to walk to the village or the resort, but just far enough to remain away from the resort activities when desired. We enjoyed the large pool and hot tub at the tower and also enjoyed the resort atmosphere and pools when we felt like being there. There is also the worlds largest (or one of the largest) pools in the world on the property.
Travel to and from Panama City was an easy commute (2.5hrs) along safe and modern highways.
We had a great time and wouldn’t hesitate to return at any time of the year.
We really enjoyed this spacious 2 bedroom condo. Everything was exactly as described - fully furnished, internet, nicely decorated, very nice! The views are also great (ocean one way, big pool the other way). The beaches were very nice. We ate in-condo some of the time and paid to eat in the resort restuarants some of the time too. There is a pool right at the base of the condo tower, the 17 acre pool
(8 acres open now) is a 3 min walk, and the beach is a 8-10 min walk. There is some construction in progress on the resort but nothing distracting.
This is a great place with a fantastic layout and everything you need. The resort is developing and will be fantastic. The beach is beautiful. It is a very relaxing and safe area with lots of things to do nearby. Great for a long or short term stay.
This condo was exactly as advertised, or even better. It was clean, had lovely comfortable furniture, the beds were so cozy with beautiful linens, as well as plush towels. There were just the 4 of us adults, but there are bunk beds and a crib so a family with extras could stay there quite comfortably. There were also pools toys that would be great for little ones. The kitchen was well stocked with nice dishes and cooking implements. We ate at the buffet though at Playa Blanca and all agreed our meal was lovely-buy the tickets for the buffet at the Hotel entrance front desk- free wine and beer with the dinner meals. If you are coming, stop in Coronado first and buy/bring your groceries-no stores on site yet. I would highly recommend this condo. We had a lovely time on the large patio with some tropical beverages overlooking the ocean and sunset. The internet worked fine, and there is a nice flat screen TV too. Excellent quiet air conditioners and ceiling fans too. No complaints. We even had perfect weather, and enjoyed the magnificent ginormous multi-acre Playa Blanca pool, as well as the beaches. The beaches were a little dirty with branches and leaves due to a large storm had just passed through a few days before...but I think that is unusual. And at one of the PB restaurants we ran across a bartenders contest hosted by some vodka company that was quite entertaining. There is also free entertainment by the stage each evening, local dance and contests...and volleyball on the beach. We would stay there again for sure.
* Panamá é consistentemente classificado como um dos destinos de topo a nível mundial aposentadoria
* Playa Blanca é classificado como um dos Lugares imperdíveis do mundo pelo New York Times
* O condomínio fica a 5 minutos da Rodovia Pan-Americana, que oferece fácil acesso a muitas atracções.
* Recém-inaugurado Playa Blanca Centro da Cidade no local contendo um mini-mart mercearia, e um ótimo restaurante chamado Beirute
* Boas compras e mantimentos na cidade vizinha de Coronado (25 minutos), incluindo várias lojas do dólar, um recém-inaugurado El Machetazo (3 nível de armazenamento depeartment semelhante ao WalMart), Rey (mercearia), postos de gasolina, fast food (KFC, McDonalds, Don Lee), HMI (Home Improvement & More), Cochez (semelhante ao Home Depot), etc.
* El Valle é de 40 min de distância - boa do jardim zoológico, grandes lojas de mercado, spa mineral - viagem de um dia bem interessante
* Golfe disponível a poucos minutos de distância do vizinho resort Decameron.
* 10 min de mais novo Aeroporto Internacional (Rio Hato) do Panamá - abertura em 2014
* Na baixa temporada (maio a novembro) pancadas de chuva quase diárias são intercaladas com períodos de sol e um tempo muito mais silencioso do ano
* A alta temporada (dezembro a abril) é sol quase pura e calor