|Tipo de imóvel||estúdio|
Santa Barbara Casas de férias está dentro de uma verdadeira casa de adobe. Criada em 1948 com o barro a partir do site, esta casa está rodeada por uma paisagem bonita. Localizado na "Mesa", este aluguer de férias apenas duas quadras de uma praia isolada usado principalmente por moradores, e poucos minutos de distância do centro de atrações! Este aluguer de férias únicas adobe vai realmente adicionar a suas férias Santa Barbara, relaxar no conforto de um bairro à beira-mar que a maioria dos viajantes nunca são capazes de experimentar!
This property had an absolute lovely garden but the patio furniture needed pads to be comfortable. The unit itself heeded a new sofa and bed as both were very uncomfortable. The TV was a very old 16 inch old style with poor color. The kitchen was very minimal and I had to ask to have the toaster oven replaced because it looked like a fire hazard and was very dirty. The neighborhood was quiet and it was easy to drive to town or the beach. This would be a superior place to stay if improvements were made.
Loved the neighborhood, loved the patio and the living space, loved the proximity to the beach and hiking trails, loved the hosts, and loved Santa Barbara! Very convenient and easy place to stay within walking distance to some great restaurants and markets. Hot tub in the private patio was a bonus. The beach was beautiful and a short walk away. Very quiet and safe neighborhood... mostly kick-back kind of locals and families. Hosts are very knowledgable about the area... ask them about good hiking trails... We will most definitely be back!
This place was wonderful! It was so nice and clean and was perfect for me and my boyfriend to stay. I would recommend this place to anyone hoping to stay in a wonderful, and private sanctuary setting in Santa Barbara only blocks from the ocean. It was quiet and peaceful with a beautiful yearn, hot tub and privacy. Walking distance from the stores and in general very conveniently located.
I have stayed here twice - once on my own a couple of years ago and again recently with my husband. It was perfect for our needs both times. We had a rental car, but we hardly needed to use it, except for a few out of town trips we had already planned. The Mesa is low key and local, but I like it much better than touristy downtown SB. We walked the beach every day, strolled to The Boathouse for breakfast, and walked up the road in the evenings for tacos, tapas, or Thai food. Loved the private yard with hot tub, and the little stove inside for fire watching. It really felt like our own place. The owners didn't disturb us at all, yet they were more than happy to answer questions and help out if we needed. If you want a romantic, low-key and local, steps-from-the-beach, quiet and private vacation spot, and you don't need fancy cooking equipment or a gourmet kitchen, this place is just great. We will definitely be back.
My husband and I enjoyed our stay here. Beautiful adobe style rental that was well furnished plus a kitchenette that was fully equiped. The rental is larger than the photo would suggest. We were here during a very rainy week -- the woodstove-like heater and the outside hot tub both were indispensable. With the lovely landscaping, we felt we had our own private retreat.
* Santa Barbara oferece algo para todos. Se você desfrutar de refeições, compras, passeios ou esportes ativos, como caminhadas, ciclismo ou natação, tudo pode ser facilmente acessado a partir de nosso belo estúdio.
* A partir do nosso estúdio você pode desfrutar de milhas de uma caminhada na praia, propriedades Wilcox espaço aberto subdesenvolvidos e até mesmo caminhar até o Wharf via cênica Shoreline Park.
* Biking é interminável a partir daqui, uma curta viagem de muitos bons restaurantes ou parques e longos passeios de bicicleta em belas ciclovias para UCSB e outros locais pitorescos.
* Com o oceano nas proximidades, é muito fácil para nadar, surfar, caiaque, stand-up paddle, velas pôr do sol, os cruzeiros as Ilhas do Canal SB e muito mais - arrendamentos são fáceis e por perto.
* Com as nossas belas montanhas, há incontáveis milhas de trilhas deserto para caminhadas e ciclismo.