|Tipo de imóvel||casa|
|Estadia Mínima||3 noites|
Você pode sentar e ouvir o rio correndo por apenas abaixo deste lodge / cabana maravilhosamente remodelado que apresenta lindos novos pisos de madeira e balcões de granito, novos aparelhos, sala de recreação com ping-pong, deck com vista para a Faixa de Black Mountain com 5 do top 10 picos no leste os EUA, incluindo Mt Mitchell, o mais alto a leste das Montanhas Rochosas.
quarto principal bonita apresenta a sua própria lareira a gás-log, e cada um dos dois quartos têm o seu próprio banheiro e grandes janelas com montanha e as vistas arborizadas. Veados são comuns no quintal naturalmente paisagístico, e alguns dos melhores pesca da truta no Sudeste estão mesmo à sua porta.
Curta caminhada para a Floresta Nacional, várias cachoeiras dentro de 2 milhas, e apenas 2 milhas ao largo da Blue Ridge Parkway na saída 344 (Buck Creek Gap).
Não deixe que outra pessoa obtenha a sua reserva, enquanto você está esperando por nós para responder ao seu e-mail. Temos 24/7 sistema de reservas seguras, e levamos todos os principais cartões de crédito. Faça já sua reserva, não se deixou procurando o segundo melhor. "Git'er feito"
Very impressed with this property Highly recommend
We really enjoyed this property! I'm going to list some things about it that we discovered upon staying...please note that we are an adventurous family of 8 with children ranging from 15 years down to 8 months. My kids have mad climbing skills.
Getting up the mountain was like a roller coaster ride. Tons of switchbacks & loads of winding. Once up the mountain, no biggie. There is NO cell phone service, but a land line is provided in the house. We enjoyed being unplugged. There is WiFi so you are connected while in the house. The layout of this house is great! Fully finished basement (with new washer/dryer), living/dining/kitchen on main floor & bedrooms upstairs (we brought cots for 2 of our kids because we wanted everyone sleeping on the same level. There is a futon in the basement, but that arrangement didn't work for us). Each level has a bathroom which is great! The kitchen is well-equipped. We ate at home the entire week without skipping a beat (We did need to buy spices). They even have a crock pot! We could play all day in the cold water & come home to a hot meal. Thumbs up for this mom! There is a big pipe that runs from the furnace in the basement all the way through the roof. There is a gap between the pipe & the floor on the main living area. We just tied one of the outdoor cushions around it which filled the gap & it worked well. In the winter, I imagine this pipe would be hot not allowing the cushion. Also, there are no baby gates on the stairs. Again, we improvised by using the large ottoman to block the stairs on the main level. There are not many games or movies for kids so you should definitely bring that for your family. The convenience center where you drop your trash is a bit further than the drawing suggests, but once you find it, it's easy to find again. This home is located across the street from the Toe River. To get down to the river there is a pretty steep rock wall that you have to climb down. It was no problem for us, but I could see it being an issue for families who are less inclined to those kinds of things. I put baby on my back in a carrier & got down to the river, no problem. My 3 & 5 year olds also got up & down without any trouble. We had a great stay! We visited Carolina Hemlocks more than once. We hiked the full loop at Crabtree Falls. We spent lots of time in the river & had ice cream (which is fantastic) at the bottom of the mountain. It was a refreshing time for us!
This house is our least favorite house we have rented in the mountains. The price was pretty high as well for what you get.
To start off, it does have a nice big kitchen with plenty of seating for 6 at the dinner table. The master bedroom is large with a nice reading area and fireplace. I don't want someone to think they shouldn't at least check this place out, we just know that we would not return for another vacation.
The location is across the street from the south toe river but is is not a section that you can get to the water easily. You can walk down the road about a half mile to a small picnic area to enjoy the water.
We like our privacy on vacations and while you don't have any neighbors, it can be loud with cars coming past on the gravel road.
If you have small children you will have to bring baby gates and cover up the odd gap in the middle of the floor where the wood stove pipe comes through.
I think this place would be great for someone needing a home base for activities as its close to the golf course and trails.
The cabin was very nice and wonderfully located, with several nice hikes within the walking distance and quite a few more hikes and other activities within a relatively short driving distance including several beautiful falls (Setrock and Roaring Forks falls within a walking distance, Crabtree Falls right around the corener, and Linville Falls and Caverns a short distance away), Mount Mitchell State Parks, Gem Mountain, a swimming hole and much more. It was probably one of the best and most varied vacations we had in years. The cabin is generally well maintained and comfortable.
However, beware: you will have to take your trash with you! For some obscure reason, the cabin owner has evidently not arranged for the trash pick up, so be prepared to drive stinking trash in your car for miles on the winding roads to a convenience station. The stations that were shown on the map provided in the cabin were all closed when we tried them, so we ended up begging an attendant at an Amoco station to let us dispose of our garbage in their container. This necessity to collect stinking garbage in the garage and then search far and wide for a place to get rid of it was the only significant blemish on the whole experience.
We are a family of four (2 adults and 2 children - 12 & 10) From the pictures on the website we thought this looked like a beautiful home. We were pleasantly surprised that the house was even more beautiful in person. We all loved the very spacious living room, dining room and kitchen. The master bedroom was gorgeous and cozy! We spent our days either down by the water or visiting nearby waterfalls. Mt Mitchell was so close! The kids thought it was so neat how in the middle of summer, it was in the mid to upper 60's on top of Mt. Mitchell. We even stumbled across a restaurant called "The Shepherd’s Table" that had the best homemade chicken and dumplings I've ever eaten! We all loved this vacation so much. I mostly enjoyed that it was secluded from lots of traffic. It's set back off the road and quiet. The price was perfect and other family members could not believe the amount of space we got for what we paid!
What a nice house. I loved the kitchen! It's nice to go on vacation and find a FULLY equiped kitchen. Lots of plates and silverware. This house is at the base of Mt Mitchell and in the woods (bring some bug spray if you sit outside - we also brought our own folding chairs). It is very private. We ate at the house several nights because it was a good drive to any resturants. We went to Burnsville to eat twice and went to the Burnsville Playhouse on Saturday night. We also went to Spruce Pines several times. We all loved the BamaQ rest. in Spruce Pines. There is a lot of hiking to be done in the area, many Falls to see and you'll want to take a trip to Mt Mitchell. We don't play golf but this house is less then a mile from the Mt Mitchel golf course. It was the vacation we needed. No cell phone service or internet coverage and that was GREAT!! They do have cable TV, a phone in the house and the ability to go to the realestate office (abt 1 mile away) and use their wireless. It was the 1st time we have rented a house for vacation and David Chandler made it super easy.
A uma curta distância
Pesca no rio Toe Sul
Campo de golfe pro shop
Setrock e cachoeiras Roaring Fork
Pisgah Forest National
Coisas a fazer próximas
Dentro de 5-10 milhas
* Carolina Hemlocks Recreation Park - Operado por Pisgah National Forest, trilhas para caminhadas, furo ótimo natação no verão, RV e barraca de acampamento, tubulação no rio, grande pesca da truta no rio Toe Sul.
* Mount Mitchell Golf Course - avaliado 4 1/2 estrelas pela Golf Digest um dos melhores cursos públicos nas montanhas, centradas no rio Toe Sul, que entra em jogo em quase todos os fairway na parte de trás nove.
* Black Mountain Campground - dentro da Floresta Nacional Pisgah e ao longo do rio Toe Sul de bacias hidrográficas na encosta oriental do Monte Mitchell. Caça, Pesca, cachoeiras, trilhas, estação de RV despejo, RV e barraca de acampamento.
* Cachoeiras Setrock - localizado no Black Mountain Campground, cerca de 1/2 milha caminhada, cascata de mais de cem pés.
* Little Switzerland - várias lojas, excelentes restaurantes
* Roaring Fork Waterfall - apenas 1/2 milha de Mount Mitchell Golf Course, uma das quedas mais espectaculares na área, e uma verdadeira jóia escondida. Sua 1/2 milha caminhada até uma estrada florestal, caminhar cerca de nível.
Dentro de 10-20 milhas
* Burnsville e sua pitoresca praça da cidade velha.
* Escola Penland de Artesanato - Eu gosto de chamá-lo de "Juliard" das artes do ofício. Sua localizado entre Burnsville e Spruce Pine, e tem atraído muitos artistas para a área. Podemos ter a maior concentração de artesãos no Leste dos EUA.
* Studios Artesanato Numerosos espalhados por toda a área
* Monte Mitchell State Park - e lar de quatro dos dez melhores picos de montanhas em os EUA, incluindo o Monte Mitchell, que é o pico mais alto do leste das Montanhas Rochosas.
* Lynnville Falls - um destino turístico popular
* Mast General Store
* Roan Mountain State Park - popular por suas centenas de acres de montanha calva cobertas de rosa de florescência nativas rododendros. O festival rododendro é geralmente no final de junho na cidade de Bakersville.
* Lake Lure perto de Black Mountain, maravilhoso lago de montanha com casas de montanha de alta qualidade e propriedades
* Lake James perto de Marion, passeios de barco e pesca, o acesso do público
* Rocha da chaminé, agora de propriedade pública, uma maravilha natural e grande ponto de caminhada.
* Black Mountain, uma cidade conhecida pelas suas pequenas lojas e restaurantes, ótimo lugar para passar uma tarde.
Dentro de 45-60 milhas
* Asheville - Um dos "mais felizes" cidades nos Estados Unidos, uma verdadeira cidade de montanha com uma cultura de arte animada.
* Biltmore Estate - A maior residência particular na América construído por George Vanderbuilt, e agora aberto para visitas, um dos destinos turísticos de primeira, no Leste.
* Blowing Rock, um maravilhoso retiro de montanha com grandes lojas.
* Wolf Laurel Ski Resort
* Grandfather Mountain - biosfera e parque de propriedade privada (aberto ao público). Excelente caminhada, parque de vida selvagem, etc.
* Beech Mountain Ski Resort
* Sugar Mountain Ski Resort
|Validade da Tarifa||por noite||Noite (fim de semana)||por semana||por mês *||Pacote ou Evento|
Estadia mínima: 3 noite(s)
|Cleaning Fee||R$ 232|
|Taxa de animais de estimação||R$ 154|
Cleaning Fee is $75
Pets are $50 non-refundable
* Tarifa mensal aproximada. O valor real dependerá dos dias em que você de fato se hospedar no imóvel.