|Tipo de imóvel||cabana|
We stayed at the cabin the first weekend in October. Yes the driveway is steep, but we managed just fine. My family loves this place! First, I really enjoyed talking with Patti, who is very nice. The cabin was clean and well taken care of. Our dogs sure did love adventuring around the property and going down the trail and to the water. It is a beautiful area that the cabin is in, peaceful, but yet not far from Boone and other areas. We only stayed two nights and wish we would have stayed at least a week. We plan on going back to the cabin. I have recommended this place to my friends. I can't wait to go back!!!!! Patti, thanks for sharing your wonderful place!!!
Our family (including our two dogs) had a wonderful Christmas holiday week at Graysland cabin! Very warm, cozy, and had everything we needed. Easy drive to Boone, Blowing Rock, and Valle Crucis to see the local sights, as well as close to Grandfather Mountain. Four-wheel drive is definitely a must for the very steep driveway. Thank you, Patti, for a great mountain vacation!
Our family of 4 stayed over Labor Day weekend. The house was very clean and had everything that we needed. We enjoyed the fire pit and trail to the Hebron Rocks. We will definitely stay here again. Thank you Patti.
We stayed for 4 nights and wish we could have stayed longer! We brought our 2 year-old and he had so much fun. The cabin is cozy, very comfortable and private. The layout is perfect for a small family. We were there in late July and not once felt like we needed A/C or extra fans. The cool breezes and ceiling fans had us putting on long-sleeves in the early morning. The beds were comfortable with fluffy pillows and the cabin was exceptionally clean upon arrival! We loved the location as well, a short trip to Boone or Blowing Rock. Lastly, Patti was so easy to work with as we planned our trip and booked our reservation. Can't wait to go back in the fall!
We loved it! It was more secluded than we expected, but that allowed for amazing views, hikes right outside our door, and time to just connect as a family.
- The location was close enough to all the must see spots that we experienced Moses Cone, Grandfather Mountain, Linville Caverns and Falls, and more easily.
- The cabin was meticulously clean!
- The beds were comfy. (The pull out couch in the loft was not, but that's fairly common.)
- The kitchen was nicely stocked.
- The grill worked perfectly and was so nice to have as an option!
- It was incredible to be able to walk down the driveway and follow the trail to the beautiful Hebron Falls. We spent half a day doing this, and my didn't cost a penny!
- I wouldn't want to try and find the house at night. The road was very dark and winding and it was hard to see the street number by the driveway. Arrive before dark!
- Driveway was steep and gravely, so somewhat of a challenge in our minivan. But, we knew that going into it!
- The loft was very loud! There was no sound buffer between the loft floor and the ceilings of the downstairs bedroom. So the downstairs sleepers heard everything from the loft.
- Things seemed a bit worn (tears in curtain, sagging couch in loft, broken arm on couch downstairs), but that contributed to the mountain cabin experience!
We are already thinking ahead to next summer to see if we can return! Thank you for offering this wonderful place!
Wow! We love this cabin and will definitely be coming back for more Mountain trips! We took our 2 young girls with us hiking across the street and had so much fun😊