|Tipo de imóvel||casa|
|Estadia Mínima||2 - 5 noites|
Construído de 2008. Lindo Chalé de 3 andares em um terreno de nível em um ponto particular, 30 'da água (sem escadas) ... 360' de costa .. Ampla praia views..sand água em uma enseada arborizada ... parede de vidro frontal completa, deck com piquetes de vidro.
Abrir plan..stone andar, lareira a gás, 3 HDTVs de tela plana, tectos abobadados. Cozinha equipada com electrodomésticos inox, refrigerador de vinho e insulares .. privada ..master no piso principal com TV, FP elétrico, banho tem azulejos, granito duplo quarto sinks..laundry. madeira e piso de cerâmica por toda parte. .Game Quarto com conto de associação, bola fooze, bar, tela plana pés ..large TV patios..30 de água ..... elevador barco elétrico ... slides na doca ... não wifi disponível
My family and I stayed the first week in June, and it was amazing. Everything was to our liking, from the house and it's deck to the dock and having access to two kayaks. We visited two wineries that were less than 15 minutes away, and brought home some delicious wines. We would definitely recommend this home to others and plan to return in the future.
My Family & I stayed for a long weekend at Cedar Point and had an absolutely wonderful time. Pictures don't do justice for how lovely the house and property is. Very well kept, warm, comfortable and all the amenities you could need. The picturesque views, great beach and huge dock kept us all entertained and enabled full enjoyment for everyone. The Owners were most accommodating and very pleasant. Their pride in ownership and caring for their guests is top rated. Thank you for sharing Cedar Point with us ... we'd love to visit in the future!
This is the third time we've stayed at SML, and this was easily our favorite rental house. The house is close to the lake -- no hill to climb. The lot has a small peninsula which made for a great view, especially at sunset. This is on a nice part of the lake, just upstream from the bridge. It's close to town, but out of the "busy" part of the lake.
The house itself is roomy, clean, and comfortable. We had six people and there was more than enough room. Everything was in good condition. The owner was present when we checked in and made sure that we knew where everything was and how to get in touch if there were issues (there were none).
Having young children in our group, we needed a place with limited stairs, beach access to the lake and controllable areas to keep the little ones safe! Cedar Point was PERFECT!!! I will list the things we love about the property first:
1) The kitchen was great! Everything worked and it's open floor plan kept those with KP duty involved with everyone else.
2) The multiple living areas allowed the adults to talk, laugh, watch tv & hang out w/o worrying about waking up the kids. We really enjoyed the pool table, too.
3) The location on SML was ideal. A mostly quiet cove (deep water) with a short boat ride to Parrot Cove marina was great! There is enough room to ski, tube and kneeboard right in front of the house without being on the main body of the lake. The water remains relatively calm, too.
4) The large dock with grill was a great place for a cookout while swimming & fishing (caught several dozen catfish and bass off the dock in a 4 hour time slot)
5) The view from the living room and front porch is INCREDIBLE!!! Best anywhere on SML.
6) The house was absolutely spotless for us! Lori and her husband do a great job keeping everything maintained!
I won't call the following "negatives" because they are so minor! Just some observations that give the place character:
1) The floating dock is showing some wear and became rather challenging to navigate when the water was low.
2) One of the rooms has 2 twin beds that "convert" to a king. However, it isn't very comfortable in that formation. I would suggest just using the twin beds and calling yourself "Lucy & Ricky" for the week :-)
3) The lower patio is the PERFECT place for a hot tub! Hint, hint!
We had a fantastic week at Cedar Point and plan to return in 2013! I recommend it to anyone, as long as you stay away from my week! Enjoy.
Thank you for letting us stay at your beautiful house. We had a wonderful visit with our extended family. So grateful that dogs were able to come too. This made it easier on all of us. The house was more beautiful than in the pictures.
Very clean and well maintained. The lakeview was wonderful. We had beautiful weather and all the kids went out on the lake. The dogs were happy chasing the waves when the boats went by. I would recommend this house to anyone that likes the outdoors or just enjoys looking at it. Thank you again.
We've rented many properties at Smith Mt, but, by far, this was our favorite! An absolutely beautiful home with many amenities. The property owners were fantastic to work with. It was beyond what we expected! Watching the sunset at night was the best. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely and peaceful home with us. We will be back!
Pesca, natação, canoagem, todos os tipos de atividades aquáticas. Este é realmente um deve ver.
|Validade da Tarifa||por noite||Noite (fim de semana)||por semana||por mês||Pacote ou Evento|
jun 3 2017 - set 2 2017
Estadia mínima: 5 noite(s)
Estadia mínima: 2 noite(s)
|Taxa de animais de estimação||R$ 155|
Nightly Rate: $200 - $300
Weekly Rate: $1400 - $2100
Monthly Rate: $0 - $0
June-September $300 a night or $2100 a week.
October-May $200 a night (2 night minimum)
$150 cleaning fee $50 pet fee/ per dog (2 dog limit)
Linens available-separate rate (depending on number of guests).