|Tipo de imóvel||condomínio|
|Estadia Mínima||7 noites|
We stayed in unit for 1 month. The best part was looking at the amazing view. However - we had to shift the broken vertical blinds to see the view. We also had to disregard the balcony that was torn up and filthy! (We were notified that there was a leak at the end of January and that although the tiles had to be removed the balcony would be clean. It was not!) The unit needs to be painted. There is rust and mold in many places. The kitchen is very nice. I believe it was remodeled. The bed and bedroom furniture and the dining room set appeared new as well. Finally the master bath needs a complete remodel since the tub doesn't drain and the toilet didn't work correctly.
tout était parfait. l appartement super. avec vu sur l océan. rien à dire.
The Valet parking is very convenient and complimentary which we just tipped because it was perfect especially with other places charge for parking. When we first checked in we did everything the directions told us too and we were in our Villa in no time. This unit have one of the largest balconies and faces beautiful views. It was nice and quiet stay and beautiful views especially of morning sunrise. There were enough towels, all the housing utensils you will need, cable and wifi. A big plus was its two bedroom and two bathroom. There are a mixture of people who own and are visiting you will meet throughout the building. Also security and valet staff are always there to assist if you have a question.
Arrived to a wonderful Apartment in Mid Miami Beach. The building has 24 hour security at a desk and free valet parking. The Apartment has 2 bedrooms and two bathrooms. Very nice open floor plan with large seating areas and dining room table. The flat screen TVs have cable and movie channels to relax on the sofas. There was very good free wifi that helped because the building blocked our cell phone signals. There is a full kitchen with cooking utensils, pots, dishwasher and a full refrigerator.
Outside of the Apartment there is a large heated pool which was usable even in December, a gym, and best of all it is right on the beach. It is couple minute walk out of the building to be on Miami Beach to enjoy the sand and water. The Apartment faces the beach with a large terrace. Unfortunately, there was construction on it and I did not get to use it, but I am sure it is one amazing location. The views will be amazing to open the windows and blinds and see the beach and ocean. Would highly recommend staying here and I hope that I do again. Last thing, the pictures are exactly how it looks, view and all.
I have enjoyed this apartment tremendously. The apartment is spacious, airy and light, with new furniture. The terrace has been newly redone and is huge, facing the ocean and beach. There is patio furniture available and a new flat screen 40 inch TV. The kitchen is well equipped and the whole experience was extremely pleasant. I look forward to returning. The owner is very concerned and helpful. Free valet parking and wireless internet are provided.
The following is a list of deficiencies we came across in this condo:
- There were ants crawling all over the dishes in the kitchen pantry, in my son’s bed and on the floor
- There were pieces of broken glass scattered on the condo floor and around the balcony. We have kids!
- There wasn’t an electric kettle to boil water with, only a tiny coffee pot that took forever and didn’t do the job. We asked for a kettle and after all our explanations we got a bigger coffee pot without the heating element. For our coffee/tea we had to microwave the water
- The kitchen cabinets made an annoying squeaking sound
- We went out until late at night and needed to sleep in the morning, so blinds on the windows was a major issue for us. We inquire about that in advance, due to a comment in a previous review and the owner emailed us back:
"Don’t worry, we have blinds on the windows now. That was a temporary situation after some old fashioned curtains were removed and we had not placed the blinds yet. It is fine now". That turned out to be a false statement. they did have shades, not blinds! People rent this condo because they are on vacation and do not want to wake up by the sun in their eyes at 7:00am !! The condo faces the East, so the light came through the bedroom shades and we woke up early every day
Apparently, they don't know the difference between shades and blinds, like they don't know the difference between a kettle and a coffee pot
- The second bedroom was so small, there was no space between the 2 beds (beds placed L shape, touching each other)
- The bedroom bed had sharp edges and I got hurt many times, be careful!
- The toilet got clogged several times due to the low flow toilets (again, money savings for the owner, but inconvenience for renters)
- There was no internet connection most of the time, and when there was, it was so slow, it was not usable
- There was TV but no cable so we were a day without cable until the owner came and fixed it
- The dishes were dirty and the rooms as well
I called the owner to ask if she can check what can be done about all these problems. She came over, her English was broken, so we didn’t understand each other
The building is under construction and the neighbors were very noisy. Both my husband and I work hard and we were looking forward to this vacation. We came all the way from Canada to the States and instead of enjoying ourselves, we suffered.
In short, do yourself a favor and DO NOT RENT THIS CONDO
O apartamento, bem como tudo o que o rodeia, vai acomodar
os gostos de toda a sua família. Você pode entrar em
* Compras (estamos em um raio de distância próximo da exclusiva
Bal Harbour Shops, Aventura Mall e lojas de South Beach)
* Noite (centenas de bons restaurantes, cinemas, bares,
lounges, boates, clubes de jazz)
* Recreação Família (Miami Seaquarium, Monkey Jungle,
Planetarium, Parrot Jungle, Vizcaya são 20min. ausente)
* Outdoor (parasailing, mergulho, snorkel, pesca, etc.)
Se você procura para desfrutar o estilo de vida pitoresca de South Beach
localizado a poucos minutos de distância, pores do sol deslumbrantes, momentos
de repouso à beira-mar, ou reuniões de família em nossa área de piquenique, este
undeniably- um lugar maravilhoso para chamar de lar durante a temporada de inverno.
|Validade da Tarifa||por noite||Noite (fim de semana)||por semana||por mês *||Pacote ou Evento|
dez 1 2016 - abr 30 2017
Estadia mínima: 7 noite(s)
Weekly Rate: $900 - $1400
Monthly Rate: $2400 - $4000
Minimum and maximum rates are based on demand.
* Tarifa mensal aproximada. O valor real dependerá dos dias em que você de fato se hospedar no imóvel.