|Tipo de imóvel||condomínio|
|Estadia Mínima||2 noites|
* 2 Condo história. Acomoda 1-6 pessoas. Enorme piso plano aberto com cozinha, área de estar no segundo andar. Envoltório grande em torno deck com vista sobre área arborizada em ambos os níveis, com uma mesa para refeições e 2 poltronas para relaxar.
* Totalmente mobilado com 2 quartos, 1. 5 de banho. Mestre quarto com cama king size (colchão novo), segundo quarto com 2 camas individuais, além de (1) sofá-cama, uma no 1º andar.
* Grande walk-in closet com lavadora e secadora.
* Cozinha totalmente equipada com microondas, máquina de lavar louça, geladeira e fogão novo. Torradeira, cafeteira e utensílios de cozinha também estão disponíveis.
* TV w / DVD na grande sala e quarto principal. TV no quarto da família 1º andar.
* Wi-Fi disponível Maio -Sept
* Sala de jantar inclui uma mesa para 6 e café bar com 4 bancos.
* Lakefront praia e acesso ao Lago de Genebra um curta de 10 min a pé.
We had a great time in Fontana, and would recommend Abbey Springs for people looking for lots of great amenities like lake access, playground, restaurants, pool, game room, golf, and tennis. We also spent 3 weeks at this condo, so got to know it very well. It's fairly updated, with a very comfy couch and comfy beds. The biggest downside for us was that it does not come with a golf cart, and renters aren't allowed to park down by the lake, so you have to carry ALL of your beach stuff down the hill and back up the hill. With 2 kids, this was very tiring. The only other downside is that the 2nd floor (living/dining/kitchen) was always at least 10 degrees warmer than downstairs (because heat rises :). So, it was very difficult for us to keep the upstairs cool during the day. But, if you're going to be at the lake all day and don't have to come home for naps like we did, you should be fine. Last, renters should be aware that there's a skinny spiral staircase connecting the two floors inside. The only wide staircase between the two floors is outside, off the deck.
The property was perfect for our weekend! It was clean and everything was there that we needed. The location is ideal, within walking distance of the pool, restaurant, and beach. We will definitely return!
We had a wonderful time at the Abbey Springs condo in Lake Geneva. The accomodations at the condo were comfortable and the two sides of the condo flanked by patio doors made the view very beautiful. Sue had everything there for us including a washer and dryer. We especially liked the close location to the beach area, the wonderful "sand" mountain and jump houses for the kids, and the indoor/outdoor pools including a zero depth one for the grandkids. We rented a pontoon boat on Lake Fontana for an exceptional ride on the connecting lakes. The only suggestion I would have is to bring a child gate for the top of the spiral staircase. It can be tricky with little kids. Everyone was friendly and helpful. I would highly recommend this condo for a vacation in Lake Geneva.
Alwasy a great time at Abbey Springs. Facility has every thing you would want poo, golf boating and fishing. Great time walking the Lake. Unit had everything you need to have a memorable family vacation
This is a perfect summer vacation for a family. The rooms and layout fitted our family of four very well. The condo is equipped with everything (excepting a grill and golf cart) you might need and has easy access to the private beach & pools. A quick drive gets you to your coffee shop of choice. Location is truly great.
We arrived and were very happy with the space and how clean it was. The deck is the best we spent our nights out there just enjoying the outdoors.The grounds are beautiful they have such a wonderful north woods feel to them. The pools are great for all ages and the beach is so cute. The place is great and we will be returning next year for sure. We will recommend it to all our friends.
* 18 buracos de golfe
* tribunais Ténis-de argila
* Piscinas cobertas-/ exterior, jacuzzi, sauna.
* Rec Center w / squash, sala de ginástica e sala de jogos com pingue-pongue e mesa de bilhar.
* Beach, área de piquenique com churrasqueiras a carvão, parque infantil, basquete, vôlei de areia e sapatos cavalo no lago frente.
* Novos 2014 fogueiras na Lakefront Patio Area.
* Canoagem, vela e pesca. (Aluguel de barcos disponíveis por perto)
* Acesse o grande caminho a pé na beira do lago de Genebra.
* Trilhas de bicicleta, mini-golfe e driving range nas proximidades.
* Curta distância do centro Lago de Genebra ou Fontana desfrutar de muitos restaurantes, lojas, cinema, passeios de barco e muito mais.
* Downhill e esqui cross country por 25 milhas perto
* Aproveite todas as atividades lago Genebra tem para oferecer ou apenas sentar, relaxar e apreciar a vista! * Condicionada / locatários podem trazer barcos se houver espaço disponível. Reservas / arranjos precisam ser feitas com Mestre do porto 2,016 taxa de US $ 50 / dia inclui em serviço / out e estacionamento, o espaço é limitado.
|Validade da Tarifa||por noite||Noite (fim de semana)||por semana||por mês||Pacote ou Evento|
out 1 2016 - fev 28 2017
Estadia mínima: 2 noite(s)
|Cleaning Fee 1-6 Gueats||R$ 336|
May 1-Sep 30-Weekly rental rate $1,600.00 per week + Renters Fee** Require Weekly rentals in season July & August, will consider weekend rentals, May, June, Sep.-ONE NIGHT RENTALS ARE NOT AVAILABLE.
Oct 1-Apr 30-Weekly rental rate $1,500.00 per week + Renters Fee** (Weekend rentals at $275 per night)
Cleaning Fee $125 1-4 guests. $150 5-8 Guests.