|Tipo de imóvel||sobrado|
|Estadia Mínima||2 noites|
Relaxe e aproveite o nosso Oceanfront Town House Condomínio em Amelia Island Beautiful!
Nosso Condomínio localizado 1/2 milha norte do Ritz Carlton está rodeado por
Peters Point Park, Summer Beach Golf Course e minutos de distância da Cidade Velha
Nosso condomínio à beira-mar não-fumador tem belas vistas da
oceano e frente para o mar pátios em dois andares. A unidade está a poucos passos de distância
da praia e faz o backup de uma piscina, ele tem todo o
comodidades necessárias para uma férias relaxantes e memoráveis.
* As primeiras características de piso, cozinha moderna, sala de jantar, sala de estar
sala e deck à beira-mar
* Segundo andar possui oceano quarto principal frente com cama king size, deck e casa de banho privativa e um segundo quarto, 1 Rainha e Daybed recanto com vista para piscina e campo de golfe e partes um banheiro no corredor
* Terceiro andar possui um quarto de grandes dimensões com uma rainha e 2 Cama Dia Beliche com vista para o campo de golfe e para o mar.
Comfortable and convenient to the Omni Amelia Island Racquet Park (where our group did a weekend tennis camp) as well as some nice local restaurants. Terrie is very nice and easy to work with. As some others have noted, townhouse could use some updating to get to the next level.
Enjoyed the area and the townhouse. Climbing the stairs to the bathroom was tough for our older family members but the place was perfect. Would definitely recommend.
Terrie, we absolutely loved staying at Sandpiper! Though it was a very last minute trip for Christmas weekend, booking accommodations went smoothly. The place was as adorable as the pictures shown on site . We were excited to find all of downtown Fernandina lit up and OPEN on Christmas Eve! I arrived before everyone else and took a relaxing nap in my hammock on the balcony! We will definitely recommend Sandpiper to friends and we will definitely be back! Thank you for all your help! Devae, Cordele, GA
Sand Piper was a great little weekend get-a-way for our family. The house was stocked with everything we needed from toilet paper to beach chairs! The top floor air conditioner wasn't working but we called the owner and she had it repaired the very next morning! Will keep this quaint condo in mind for future visits!
This Property is great. Perfect location, sleeps eight, nice lower and upper deck. Boardwalk to beach is close to condo's back deck. Our two grandsons, 8 and 3, had a blast. Beach was perfect and the waves were great after Hurricane Hermine. Property manager, Terrie Gallagher, was great to work with and even offered a full refund if we changed our plans because of the hurricane. Pool is small but no one was ever there. Third floor bedroom gets warm during the day but was fine at night. We'll be back!
The unit is generally adequate, but needs a good paint job and some replastering.
For our family group of six adults and three toddlers, it was a little small. The living room was so small that it really didn't offer comfortable seating for 6 adults, in spite of the fact that the unit had three bedrooms. If 6 adults wanted to sit there, three had to be on the couch, awkward and uncomfortable.
There were no bathrooms on the main floor, two on the second, and none on the third. A third bathroom, somewhere, would have been nice, esp. in a 3-bedfoorm unit.
Tiny, tiny kitchen.
When we arrived, the beds looked made, but they didn't have sheets on them. We had to make them ourselves, at 10:00 at night, tired after a long drive. I would think that making the bed should be part of the cleanup.
My husband and I couldn't open the lockbox to put the key back when we left. We finally just left it indoors. I hope the next renter got in!
The master bath shower had a light in the ceiling that was simply a bare bulb in a socket, with no cover over it. It looked rather dangerous for a shower, so we didn't use it..
The grill was broken.
Atividades Amelia Island incluem - golfe, ténis, lojas, restaurantes,
passeios, passeios a cavalo, pesca charters, cartas de navegação, aluguel de caiaque, pranchas de surfe, de scooter e bicicleta, parapente e praia passeios fabulosos.
Grandes Eventos em Amelia Island 2012
* Cada 1 sex Sons na Centro março-outubro 6-8pm Downtown Fernandina
* Toda segunda Sat. Artwalk Artregous 05:30 - 08:30 Downtown Fernandina
* 10/03 Amelia Island Home & Patio Show
* 3 / 9-11 Amelia Island Concours d 'Elegance
* 5 / 4-6 ilha de oito bandeiras Festival do Camarão
* 5 / 13-6 / 8 Amelia Island Chamber Music Festival
* 5 / 18-20 Selvagem Amelia Nature Festival
* 7/4 Independence Day Praia Bash at the Ritz Carlton; Stars & Stripes
* Freedom Festival, Parada & Fireworks, Fernandina Beach
* 8 / 3-4 anual NSFA Kingfish Torneio
* 8 / 24-25 Great Southern Cook-Off bagageira
* 914-15 Amelia Island Blues Festival
* 9 / 22-30 campeonatos do tênis de Amelia Ilha Mulheres
* 10 / 7-14 Amelia Island Jazz Festival
* 10/20 8 Flags Car Show
* 11 / 8-18 Amelia Island Futuros Championships
* 11/17 biscoito do feriado tour
* 11 / 30-12 / 1 Casa Tour em Historic Fernandina
* 08/12 Fernandina Beach Holiday iluminado Parade
Jacksonville é de 45 minutos a partir do condomínio.
Início da equipa de futebol Jaguares e anfitrião da Flórida / Geórgia Jogo, Campeonato ACC e de SuperBowl de 2005,
Um grande aluguel para os próximos jogos!
todas as datas estão sujeitas a alterações, por favor verificar todas as informações
|Validade da Tarifa||por noite||Noite (fim de semana)||por semana||por mês||Pacote ou Evento|
Estadia mínima: 2 noite(s)
We ask that you treat our condo with care as if it were your own.
Please read condo rules and contract