|Tipo de imóvel||casa|
|Estadia Mínima||2 noites|
Situado na base das montanhas Makaleha com cascata
cachoeiras e pequenos riachos que você vai encontrar o segredo mais bem guardado de Kauai,
Hale O 'Wailele ou também conhecido como The House of Pulando Cachoeiras.
Este isolada, bem conservado 3 quartos, 2 banho de férias personalizado
casa dispõe de todas as conveniências modernas de casa. O upscale,
acomodações confortáveis e amenidades de luxo faz para um bem
descansado feliz turista. Arte havaiana, colecionáveis e um conjunto de
flores tropicais recém-cortada a partir dos campos de oito acre
plantação de adicionar um toque especial detalhada.
Espetacular vista desimpedida da plantação, coco
bosque, ilha de floresta, cachoeiras e montanhas pode ser visto de tudo
partes da casa.
Para aqueles que procuram relaxamento completo, privacidade e um romântico
atmosfera com beleza inigualável, tanto quanto os olhos podem ver. Seu
ficar na casa de Pulando Cachoeiras será realmente um rejuvenescimento
e experiência memorável para ambos solteiros e famílias.
Convenientemente localizado a apenas 10 minutos da parte principal de Kapaa
Town, praias, atividades da ilha, excelentes restaurantes e
After 32 years of marriage, my husband and I were finally able to travel to our dream vacation in Hawaii. We prefer a rental home for the privacy and ability to cook some of our own meals and save money. Our positive impression of this rental began at the inquiry stage. After research, we had narrowed our choices down to 5 homes or condos. Dejon, who is in charge of the rental, was the most personable and easiest to work with of all rental agents, and the price was within our budget and the home was free. Yay! During our stay the owners checked in frequently to make sure things were ok, clean the pool, and also to provide helpful recommendations as several hurricanes approached Hawaii. There are so many positives associated with this home, I don't think I can list them all, so will try to list the ones that were most important to us:
1. peaceful and private. The house sits at the end of the road near the foothills of the beautiful mountains. The backyard is surrounded by tropical flowers, fruit trees, and palm trees. With the pool, waterfall, jacuzzi, outdoor patios, barbecue, and 2 sliding doors facing the back yard, you feel like you are in your own little private tropical oasis.
2. clean, comfortable and excellent customer service. The older we get, the more important these 3 criteria are for us.
3. reminded us of home. Believe it or not, for a farm couple from Kansas, this place reminded us of home. The front of the house looks like our house, we are used to roosters crowing, the kitchen was set up like our kitchen and even contained many of the same appliances! We had a blender to make smoothies, a coffee grinder to enjoy local coffee, a large refrigerator, a comfortable relaxing living room, a large bed with nice linens. Of course there are more mosquitos than Kansas, but a lot fewer flies, no chiggers, and no 100 degree days.
4. centrally located. Kauai is a beautiful island. The location is perfect for exploring north shore and south shore activities for less driving. We had 2 scheduled activities during our stay, a kayak trip that took off from south Kapaa, and a helicopter ride from the airport in Lihue. Both are close by so were easy to get to. We enjoyed the restaurants in Kapaa, which is the largest city on Kauai.
5. Garage full of outdoor equipment. Thanks for all the great outdoor equipment for biking and snorkeling. Out of room so can't write more sorry!
We spent two weeks at this magical tropical paradise. The home was very spacious and very quiet! Our family consisted of three adults and two young children. The entire family loved the swimming pool and hot tub The views of the numerous waterfalls were incredible. The home has everything you need for a fantastic vacation, the house is set up completely, from outdoor equipment (water activities), to cooking and bbq. You are centrally located to the North, South, and West side of the island for numerous daily adventures. Our family highly recommends this lovely and magical home!
Stayed April 2016, traveled with family
This is a fantastic vacation rental, especially for the money! What you see in the pictures is exactly what you get: a beautiful, clean, comfortable island home. The owner and her parents (who help take care of the property) are responsive, helpful and friendly without being pushy or intrusive.
The house itself is well maintained and perfectly clean, with all the amenities you would want in a home. The kitchen has every tool you'll need to cook any meal or mix any drink. The garage is full of anything you might need to take to the beach, including snorkeling equipment, water shoes, towels, boogie boards, and beach chairs. It's great to have a never-ending supply of towels that you can wash at home in the provided laundry area. OH, and the bed in the Master Bedroom is amazing!!! So comfortable.
A few tiny drawbacks: The pool, while beautiful, is not heated, and while Kauai is always warm, I still prefer a heated pool. You should know that this rental is at least a 20 minute drive from the town of Kapa'a or any beaches, so you should be prepared to do a lot of driving. However, the neighborhood is beautiful and peaceful, and the views of the mountains are simply breathtaking. Also, it may be helpful to know that, while the weather is always warm, this rental is not *too* far from Mt. Waialeale, which is literally wettest place on Earth with 472 inches of rain per year. While we were at the house, we rarely saw sun. That's not to say that everyone will have the same experience, but I think it's helpful to know.
That said, I would DEFINITELY recommend this house to anyone taking a vacation to Kauai. It's a dream vacation rental, with tons of privacy, beautiful grounds, amazing views, and it's a terrific bargain. I would choose this rental over a hotel ANY time.
Off actividades imobiliárias:
Mountain bike, caminhadas, natação, pesca, passeios a cavalo, luaus,
Passeios de barco, Kyaking, Fern Grotto Tours, Mergulho, Surf & Boogie
Boarding, passeios turísticos, compras e muito mais ....
|Validade da Tarifa||por noite||Noite (fim de semana)||por semana||por mês||Pacote ou Evento|
Estadia mínima: 2 noite(s)
Option 1: Master Suite / House (1 couple) $300.00 per day, plus a
one time cleaning fee charge of $150.00 "Ideal Honeymoon Hideaway!"
Option 2: Entire 3 bdrm. / 2 bth. House (max. 6 people) $400.00 per
day, plus a one time cleaning fee of $200.00
Weekly Rate: Book the home for 7 nights and get 1 night FREE.
Please call to confirm reservation. We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, AMEX, Check
There is a 2 night minimum stay.
Six adults are the maximum occupancy for the home (Hawaii Fire Code)
Cleaning fee: A one time cleaning fee is incurred in addition to the daily rate. $150 when rented as a Master Suite/House or $200 when renting the Entire Home.