|Tipo de imóvel||trailer|
|Estadia Mínima||7 noites|
Veja datas disponíveis, olhando para calendário ...... É atualizado
* Bela propriedade localizada no Upper Superior Silver Lake que fica a 5 acre lago não motorizado. Vistas espectaculares sobre Superior Superior Silver Lake e Alta Silver Lake.
* Acesso a Lago de Upper Silver Lake, que é um grande lago de todos os esportes.
* Capacidade 6 pessoas em casa, campista no local que acomoda 6-7 pessoas adicionais (cama de casal, beliches, cama mesa e cama macia). Enquanto somos capazes de dormir 12 pessoas só temos um banheiro. O campista está disponível para dormir adicional. Eu recomendo usar o campista para o estouro única.
* Localizado 1. 5 milhas da duna de entrada e 1/2 milha do Golf Course.
* Muito limpo. Recentemente renovado, incluindo novos pisos, pintura, bancadas, e canalizações.
We stayed here over labor day weekend and it was great! The yard and landscaping are simply gorgeous and it is very peaceful being on the lake. We had a great time in the dunes but the kids also loved the slide and swimming right by the cottage. It is a single wide trailer but very clean and we slept 5 just fine. It is nicely decorated. We would stay here again and would recommend it to anyone. My only suggestions are the fridge is quite loud when the fan or something runs...so that is distracting for the person sleeping on the pullout in the living room. The kids were bummed that the fountain was not working so no water down the slide but they just splashed it up there then. Overall a great vacation place - peaceful and quiet.
We rented this place for our family of 5 and it was perfect for what we needed. I was surprised to read the negative reviews and wanted to post something positive since the owner went out of her way to answer our questions. I agree that this place is small but what you see online is exactly what we expected & what we got. When we arrived we found it to be very clean. My husband asked if I thought the owner used a towel service because the towels were so white. It was SO NICE that we were able to let the baby nap while the kids played outside on the beach. My son absolutely loved the water slide and fishing off the dock. We especially enjoyed the swing outside and the overall quietness. We had one day that was a rain day so we checked out the Elk Farm in Ludington. Overall we loved it and are planning on returning next year. Fox Barn Winery is a must do while in the area
My family and I stayed at the Love Shack and had a wonderful time. The house was clean and fully furnished for our week long stay and the outdoors had an awesome fire pit and swing where you could sit and watch the kids play in the water. This was the perfect place for my children. The lake was perfect size and we had a blast in the paddle boat. My whole family enjoyed their stay here and would definitely rent this place again.
My husband and I stayed here and had a great time. The lake is very peaceful compared to the neighboring lake that had boats and jet skis running all day. There is a lot to do in the area and we even golfed at the golf course nearby.
I read a lot of the reviews and I guess I know what to expect in a single wide trailer and I found the pictures to be very realistic to what we experienced. Most importantly it was very CLEAN!
The landscaping is beautiful and I would definitely return.
We just returned on 7-19-13. Much to our surprise, the "Cottage" that is described is a single-wide trailer. We were disappointed to find this out on arrival. It was extremely hot in the trailer during the week. It was unbearable. We had the AC running with 4-5 fans running all week and the temp easily crept into the low 90's inside the trailer every day. Granted, the week we just had was the hottest of the summer, but we left a day early due to how hot it got inside the trailer even with the AC and fans running. Thankfully we spent most of our week in the water at the State Park, Silver Lake, Ludington State Park and Michigan's Adventure. But when we came back for lunch or dinner, all I could hear is Glenn Frey singing "The Heat is On"....
The outside is very nice....the dock, swing area, fire pit, nice landscaping, beach, etc.
We have four young children (8,7,3, and 1) and this was the perfect location to suit all of our needs. We had the best sandy beach on upper upper Silver Lake right outside our door. The lake felt secluded and private, yet we were less than 5 minutes away from the dunes and action in town.
The owner was very nice and accommodating, and always quick to respond. Great location, great owners, great vacation! This was exactly what our family needed!
* 1. 5 milhas da entrada Dune (perto o suficiente se você tem pneus de remo)
* 1/2 milha do campo de golfe
* Craigs Cruisers, carros, mini-golfe
* Aluguel de Barcos - você também pode trazer o seu próprio e colocar em Upper prata
* Pentwater 10 minutos
* Graça Adventures dentro de 1 milha
* Empresas de aluguer Boating vai entregar para o Alto Silver Lake
* Parques Estaduais
* Stony Lake
* Degustação de vinho
* Pouco Sable Farol
* Oeste Mi Areia Dragway 5 minutos
* Elk Farm Perto
* Michigan Adventures 30 minutos de distância
* Hart / Montague Trail bicicleta
|Validade da Tarifa||por noite||Noite (fim de semana)||por semana||por mês||Pacote ou Evento|
Dia de mudança: sexta
Estadia mínima: 7 noite(s)
|Cleaning Fee -week stays||R$ 234|
|Fire wood (Optional)||R$ 125|
|Taxa de animais de estimação||R$ 234|
|Kayak rental (Optional)||R$ 125|
Nightly Rate: $200 - $200
Weekly Rate: $525 - $1050
RATES - Weekly 2016 Rates
* May 3rd to May 27th $525.00
* May 31st to June 17th $800.00
* June 17th to August 26th $1000.00
* Labor Day Weekend $600
* September 8th through Mid October $525.00
*RATES - Shorter weeks = discounted pricing