|Quartos||Estúdio / Quitinete|
|Tipo de imóvel||estúdio|
|Estadia Mínima||3 - 7 noites|
estúdio brilhante e quente em uma posição estratégica para alcançar os teleféricos sem usar o carro. Totalmente equipado para acomodar até 4 adultos e uma criança 0-3 anos de idade: estão incluídos no aluguel (mas a pedido) berço, cadeira de bebé, carrinho de bebé, conjuntos de alimentos. Determinado conjunto de lençóis e toalhas garagem (coberta e privada) e local de esqui na entrada do condomínio sempre sem bônus. Há também uma área wi-fi e um elevador. serviço de transporte para chegar ao Cervinia a cada 15 minutos, com uma paragem a 50m
We were a group of 3 who stayed in the apartment in Jan 2017 for 5 nights. The first problem was the pin location for the property is incorrectly placed - Be warned that it is actually 2 km from the town up a steep hill! Snow chains are likely to be required if you are driving, else there is a bus which stops very near the apartment. On the plus side, the views of the Matterhorn are amazing!
Once we finally found the apartment, we were welcomed by the Concierge Daniela, who showed us around. Unfortunately, there were several problems with the apartment, including:
1. 2 of the 4 electric hobs didn't work
2. Wifi was not actually available within the apartment - we had to leave the room and walk to a communal area to get sufficient signal
3. The sofa bed was broken, which meant it was permanently in 'bed mode' and had a very uncomfortable dip in the middle due to a bent frame. The Concierge fixed this on our final day in the apartment.
4. at least 2 of the plug sockets were were not fixed to the wall, making it difficult to insert/remove electrical appliances
5. one of the lightbulbs in the bathroom exploded while one of us was taking a shower, covering the bathroom in shards of broken glass - including into the shower.
As for the resort - the skiing is great, but we were only able to ski about half of the runs, as the higher and Eastern lifts were closed most of the week due to high winds. We had to drive to Courmayeur and Valtournenche to ensure we could ski on 2 of the days, so having our own transport was essential.
Premetto che la signora è stata molto disponibile per gli orari di arrivo e partenza ed inoltre il prezzo era veramente allettante, ma per quanto riguarda l'appartamento non era proprio molto pulito e c'erano problemi con le tubazioni del bagno che rigurgitavano.... Cervinia d'estate è stupenda abbiamo fatto molto passeggiate partendo direttamente dall'appartamento senza prendere l'auto.
Very clean and nice apartment. Concierge was extremely helpful. Would reccommend.
We stayed for 3 nights. The accommodation is clean, very near the piste and has a nice view. The concierge was helpfull. We are very satisfied!
Clean and nice stay in the beautiful mountains. The property manager is very helpful. The skiing is wonderful and reasonably priced. We skied from Cervinia to Zermaat and had a great time. We did need to drive to the ski location because there was not enough snow to ski down from the hotel. The only downside was that someone was smoking in the building and it was a little irritating. Other than that, I recommend it!