1900 Sqft 4 quartos 3 casa de banho com lago privado compartilhado
- Idiomas :
Regras da Casa
Festas/eventos não são permitidos
Permite animais de estimação
Crianças são bem-vindas
Política de cancelamento
100% reembolsável se cancelado com antecedência de pelo menos 60 dia(s) antes da data de chegada. 50% reembolsável se cancelado com antecedência de pelo menos 30 dia(s) antes da data de chegada.
Just what we needed!
This was our first time at this cabin and it was MORE than what we expected. The pictures really don’t do it justice. In fact the kitchen and bathrooms have all been undated and these upgrades are not in the pictures. The picture of the lake is from the main dock and it’s hard to see that there is a good size floating dock out in the middle of the lake and two awesome rope swings at the other end. We checked in on a Wednesday and pretty much had the lake to ourselves on Wednesday and Thursday. We used the canoe that was at the cabin to paddle around with our two year old son and he had a blast. Swimming in the lake was such a fun experience for him as well. The cabin accommodated our family of three as well as two other couples with their young kids. The loft upstairs is huge and the three bedrooms down stairs were a good size too. The beds were comfy with new clean sheets on them and the bathrooms were very bright and clean as well. We were able to use the well stocked kitchen to cook all our meals comfortably and the island served well as our food serving station. We used the charcoal bbq almost every evening with no issue. The living space was large and although we all brought toys for our kids there were toys, games and movies to entertain them already at the cabin. There were even two infant/toddler chairs in one of the cabinets to make feeding our kids a little easier. If there was anything negative/constructive I could say is that the a/c didn’t seem to work very good. Luckily the cabin is pretty well tucked under trees so the inside temp never really went above 79 at the warmest part of the day (93 plus degrees) so it wasn’t too bad. Also, which is out of anyone’s control, the kids got eaten up by mosquitos out on the deck so if you go during the warm part of the year make sure you bring some bug spray. Other than that is was exactly what we needed and we had a blast. The neighbors were nice and friendly as well so no complaints there! Super happy and we will definitely consider coming back for another visit.
The lake makes it all worth it!
We are a combined family of 9; 3 adults and 6 kids. This is our 4th summer staying here, and we love it. This place is ideal for a non-stuffy family, as this is just a few steps up from camping.
You stay here for the perfectly small and private lake. Swimming, lite fishing, canoeing, relaxing (bring your own SUPs - we rent them from Sierra Outdoor in Auburn).
Beware of the nosy resident neighbor Betty, who policed the lake twice a day to make sure we were following the rules.
No one but our family was even using the lake til our last day, when other renters moved into another rental house by the lake.
The cabin is very modest. Clean towels and bedding. But dusty and lots of bugs and giant ants in the house. With the lake nearby, you don't really use the cabin for anything other than eating, cleaning and sleeping. It's big enough for a big family or two to sleep and eat comfortably. We made lots of meals in the kitchen, which is basically stocked but we had to get creative with some cooking utensils and pans.
Go here for summer fun but not summer luxury unless you think luxury is quiet and amazing natural surroundings like we do!
Up in the pines
We loved the scenery of pines in every window. The beds were comfortable. The toilets and bathroom sinks were clean.
Unfortunately, it took a couple of days to de-grime the kitchen:
- molasses or something equally sticky had spilled across the shelf and all of the spices and other things were stuck in the goo;
we had to wash all of the silver wear; wipe slime out of the kitchen sink; under the sink was a bowl that had been collecting dripping water but had moved so everything was soaked (we pulled everything out to let it dry out over night and then put it all back; we had to clean the stovetop, hood, and handle (all filthy); we washed all the glasses before we used them.
- when we arrived it was pitch dark and while we knew the water would be turned off, we did not expect the power to be off. It threw us into a panic.
- Dead bat in the master bedroom (the window had been left wide open and the screen bent back so we think there are probably other bats in there hibernating as well.
- The beige carpet in the down stairs king size bedroom was almost black with filth... we brought the throw carpet down from upstairs to cover it, as it was too filthy to walk on in bare feet.
- The pier by the water had several young men lounging on it, so we couldn’t use it.
- We brought briquettes with us for the BBQ but left them for the next renters because the vent holes on top of the BBQ hood had been left open allowing the rain to fill the pit, mix with the ashes which filled the BBQ pit and turn the mixture to cement.
- The fireplace was full of ashes and the metal ash can next to the fireplace was filled to the top.
- We did not expect wi-fi but we did expect their portable Verizon house phone to work. It didn’t. We found out from locals that AT&T had recently put in a giant tower near Georgetown and knocked out Verizon service.
- The big couch in front of the fireplace was the most uncomfortable we have ever had the misfortune to sit on.
In looking for extra pillows, coming across an old one with blood stains on it was disgusting.
The built in heaters in the bathrooms don’t work so do yourself a favor and bring one with you.
- The direct TV / DVD player were hooked up incorrectly ( we fixed it). The remote control was under the couch.
We paid a $150 cleaning deposit and were not prepared for the condition we found the place in. We ended up feeling like they should pay us to stay there.
My fiance, now husband, and I had the privilege of staying in cottage. It was incredible as are all of the cottages. It is very up-to-date and very clean. The owners are extremely welcoming and we enjoyed our conversations with them. This is a definite must to go back to. It is a perfect, fairytale place!
Certifique-se de que você vá para a pesca, não só em seu lago privado, mas ao reservatório, junto à estrada.
Também certifique-se de ir para o centro e confira os restaurantes exclusivos e história desta cidade em Gold Country.
Não se esqueceu de relaxar ao lado de seu lago, com os pés na água, tendo em todas as suas belas!