|Tipo de imóvel||casa|
|Estadia Mínima||14 noites|
Loches é uma cidade histórica, construída na Idade Média e do Renascimento até a borda do Indre, perto dos mais famosos castelos do Vale do Loire: Chenonceau (20 minutos) Amboise (20 minutos), Villandry (45 minutos) Langeais, Cheverny, Chambord, etc.
A casa, totalmente uso privado, está no meio de um parque de 3 ha de onde se desfruta de uma vista excepcional sobre a cidade velha de Loches e seus monumentos. Iluminações noite.
Picine privado de 14 m. Piscina Casa 20 m2 construído em 2013.
Um belo (ginásio Aqua, etc ..) Spa Inaugurado em 2008 nas imediações da casa (cerca de 250 m).
M and Mm Gadaud were very welcoming and easy to deal with. Their home is a real treasure! We were a family group of eight and the lovely individual spaces that were available at this property were invaluable. The photographs do not do it justice. The pool is a delight, as are the trees and gardens. The proximity to the town on foot was very convenient. This place is perfect and very highly recommended.
This property has a great number of excellent selling points that make it the best weekly rental I have ever undertaken. Here are a few of the salient features:
1) The property is set in 6 acres of private land on the top of a hill, with incredible views over the town of Loches.
2) Although the property feels private and remote when you are in it, it is less than 10 minutes walk to the very centre of Loches. A delightful bakery is 5 minutes walk away, and a huge supermarket is 5 minutes drive away on the outskirts of town. You could easily stay in this property without a car – the train station is also 10 walk as is the supermarket in town. You could live on plums from the trees about the house.
3) Loches is a wonderful town with great little restaurants and a lovely bi-weekly market. There were firework displays and festivals the week we were there. It is within 30-60 minutes’ drive of many of the highlights of the Loire Valley (e.g., we visited Chenonceau, Chaumontn, Villandry and vineyards with a 4-month old baby in the car)
4) There is a well-kept, state-of-the-art 15 meter swimming pool (with an automatic robot cleaner, cover to keep the warmth at night, lights) and pool house, with lots of deck chairs and mats.
5) There is a table-tennis table, darts, a grand piano, bikes you are free to borrow, numerous board games, a top-of-the-range outside grill and a kitchen with every piece of cooking equipment you could think of.
6) The house is majestic. The bedrooms comprise of two enormous double-rooms (one with a wrap-around private first floor terrace with the best views), one large double-room, two good-size twin rooms and a delightful turret room that would be magical to stay in as a child. All rooms have their own sinks. There are two large bathrooms with excellent showers, and one of the bathrooms has a huge tub.
7) There are multiple areas in the house to relax, so that two families can stay together and still have their own space if they want to. There is a dining table, an sitting areas by the fire, a sitting area inside by the conservatory windows, and two outdoor tables. All of these can easily seat 8-10 people.
8) Félix is a delightful host – he and his wife took an hour to introduce us to the house, and were easily reachable during our stay to answer questions. Check-out and deposit return was very efficient.
The photographs really do not do this house justice – they cannot convey the delightful atmosphere about the place!
"Séjour extrêmement agréable sur tous les points: cadre agreste et forestier riche et soigné,vaste piscine en pleine nature très bien équipée,
intérieur cossu et raffiné conciliant le charme de l''ancien et le bon goût de l''adaptation récente,avec toutes les commodités souhaitables"
"La maison est très agréable, quel que soit le temps. L''équipement disponible permet de répondre à tous les besoins et à tous les ages.
Un mention particulière pour l''accueil très chaleureux des propriétaires et la vue sur Loches éclairé le soir"
"Een fantastische woning van alle gemakken voorzien: prachtig zwembad, fietsen, tafeltennis, heel veel buitenruimte. Uitstekend verzorgd! Op loofafstand van centrum Loches (wel steil)."
"What a find! A really beautiful house, set in acres of parkland, with a stunning view of Loches, a beautiful medievel town, (nightime view from the balcony not to be missed). Enormous open plan sitting/dining/living room to get lost in, ideal for mixed groups (as we were -4 couples) and families alike. Two very pretty outdoor eating areas. Very well appointed for a walk into the village, with it's twice weekly markets. The swimming pool is large enough for pounding the lanes, or just splashing around (lots of inflatibles to play with). Fantastic area for cycling through the forests, or exploring the Loire chateaux. Very approachable owner, who was always contactable both before and during our stay. We thoroughly enjoyed our holiday at La Fuye and would certainly consider returning."
De Paris, saia da A10 em Château-Renault. Tome direção Amboise (não se cruzam), em seguida, Bléré (não se cruzam) e Loches.
De Poitier, saia da A10 em Sainte-Maure
Loches mercado, animada e pitoresca, convida os hóspedes aos sábados e quartas-feiras.
Temporada Cultural em julho e agosto: peças de teatro, óperas (um de cada temporada), entretenimento para todas as idades.
Alguns (muito) bons restaurantes nas proximidades, incluindo Jacky Dallais no Petit-Pressigny.
|Validade da Tarifa||por noite||Noite (fim de semana)||por semana||por mês||Pacote ou Evento|
jul 1 2017 - set 2 2017
Estadia mínima: 14 noite(s)
Estadia mínima: 14 noite(s)
|Taxas||Sem taxas adicionais obrigatórias|
Il n'est pas demandé d'acompte à la réservation, mais une caution par chèque non encaissé.