2 Casas de Banho 1 Banho 1. 5 quadra do calçadão!
- Idiomas :
Regras da Casa
Política de Cancelamento
Não haverá reembolso no caso de cancelamentos feitos após o pagamento.
Good location/place, Wi-Fi terrible, not recommended for kids
Summary: The location is great and the place is nice, but I don’t recommend this rental if you need Wi-FI or if you have young kids. Two stars might seem harsh in light of what I just wrote - this rating is in large part due to how the property managers dealt with the issues we encountered. Read below for details.
1) When we arrived, the floor was very dirty. I wiped a baby wipe across the floor and it turned black. If a mop was provided, we would have simply taken care of it, but we only found a vacuum and broom (with no dust pan). I informed the property manager. He eventually scheduled the cleaning service to return, but it took 1.5 days. This was simply too long considering our trip was only 3 days.
2) As mentioned in another review, the WiFi situation is *super* weird. First, a paper in the unit has the WiFI password, but no network name. After testing various networks and finally finding the correct one, I noticed the WiFi kept dropping. I work in tech and know a thing or two about WiFI. Their WiFI router is in a different unit, and the owner just hopes it will cover this one - it doesn't. I quickly exceeded my data plan, and now I'm paying overage fees.
3) I expressed my dissatisfaction with the above several times during the stay, and upon arriving home I asked for a partial refund. Unclean floors and no WiFi did not match up with what I paid per night. The response was to emphasize again and again that the floors were clean, accuse me of breaking items (like the coffee pot, which I didn't even use because it was so gross), and complain that I left the place too dirty - we have 3 young kids so I'll admit there were probably some crackers scattered about, and apparently my three year old stuck a few of her stickers around the place. I apologized for this, but seriously, what's the point of hiring a cleaning service if you're going to expect tenants to leave the place spotless? They also complained about "finger prints in all mirrors and glass". I'm speechless.
4) There seem to be two property managers, and they both appeared to be out of town when we arrived. Sometimes it took hours to get a response to a call or message, and sometimes I never received a response. This arrangement would seem to defeat the purpose of having a property manager at all. The check-in procedures are non-nonexistent and the check-out process and expectations are vague.
Super fun, modern & just right for us!
We loved our stay. The space made us proud to call it home for a week and the convenient location to everything was incredible. Owners were super attentive and available for any question or need. In addition to a clean, modern indoor space - our private patio made outdoor cooking even more fun. I'd def recommend this space for 1 or 2 couples... just not on a week I'd like to come back! ;)
Nicely renovated, a few quirks
Pics are accurate (you rent bottom unit - owner lives upst.), very nicely renovated with tile throughout, clean look and nice décor. We visit Rehoboth regularly and have stayed at many different places. Although we had a pleasant stay, the reason I rate a 3 star is because we've stayed at comparably priced (and slightly less expensive),
- that were in a better location (e.g. a few doors down from the beach vs. 1.5 blocks),
- larger footprint (there were 3 of us and this worked, but would definitely feel tight with more individuals staying, and the kitchen layout was not ideal with essentially being in the walkway to the backroom/bedroom
-quieter washer / dryer. I was shocked at how loud the stacked unit was. Although the unit is remodeled, this unit is old and very loud. We adopted a house rule that we didn't do wash when someone was sleeping.
-better communication from owner upfront. I had to reach out the week before to ask what's provided (sheets, towels are FYI), how to actually access the unit at check in and WIFI network name. Simple logistical stuff that all prior owners I dealt with just simply included in a welcome packet, that shouldn't require an outreach.
-dedicated/accessible parking space. This point was not described well in the property description. You do have a spot in front of the house (and a parking badge to park on at unmetered spot starting 1 to 2 streets over), however, it's shared- go on GoogleStreet View for visual. The right hand lane is for the other house so it's off limits. You share the left lane with another property, so if you are in the "front" spot closet to the property and the other property is rented, you will be parked in by potentially 2 other cars and can't get out unless the other tenant moves their car (e.g there is no lane to move around the other cars, so literally parked in). The owner expects the 2 rental units to coordinate with each and communicate as needed, which honestly is a minor point, b/c you are so close to everything that you really don't need your car. But for the premium $ you spend, I don't want to be hassled with working out logistics on vacation with another tenant or worrying if I can get to my car if needed in an emergency.
Minor points, which if this was a "cheap" property you just deal with.
Bottom line, it's nice, but we wouldn't stay again for this price and have in fact rented another tried and true unit for 2019 (same price, much better locale/more space, better comm.)
We had a great time. Love the location.
Perfect "Beach Getaway" Rental
This apartment was just perfect for my husband and me. Clean, nicely decorated, absolutely perfect location to stay in Rehoboth. Close to many of the best restaurants, as well as to the boardwalk and beach. We parked our car and never moved it again until we left for home. I would recommend it to anyone.
Great location, nice apartment
We really enjoyed our stay on Baltimore Street. It was great to be in such a convenient location with restaurants next door and easy access to the main streets yet still remaining quiet for our family with two young children. We had a great time and the apartment provided enough space the way it was set up. The beach was only a 5 minute walk which also worked out well. Thank you to the owners for the hospitality and a great stay. One note: bring sheets...didn't notice that on the site and ended up making a Walmart trip.