|Tipo de imóvel||fazenda / quinta|
|Estadia Mínima||2 - 3 noites|
All houses sleeps 20/26 - 550€ p.n. Summer 500€ Winter
Casa Antiga/Suite Amarela sleeps 6/9 in 3 bedroom cottage
Casa Forno/Studio sleeps 6/10 in 3 bedroom cottage
Casa Antiga sleeps 4/6 in 2 bedroom cottage
Casa Forno sleeps 4/6 in 2 bedroom cottage
Casa Piscina sleeps 2/5 in 1 bedroom cottage
Casa Jardim sleeps 2/4 in studio cottage
Studio sleeps 2/4 in Suite
Suite Amarela sleeps 2/3 in Suite
Era para ser a reunião de família do ano, arrendamos todas as casas e fomos chegando com a expectativa de um lugar harmonioso é bom para crianças e adultos. Logo no fim do segundo dia começou um verdadeiro pesadelo: casas de banho entupidas com derrames de água, calor infernal e algumas casas nem ventoinhas tinham, piscina sem limpeza, bichos por todo o lado nas casas, electromorsticis a dar choques e finalmente falta de luz! Chegamos com algum sacrifício ao terceiro dia, altura em que fomos todos embora.... Este lugar não tem qualquer manutenção é uma armadilha!!!!!
Local perfeito para passar umas férias em Monsaraz. A casa, tipicamente alentejana, está cheia de pormenores encantadores. A limpeza e manutenção impecável. Como somos um grupo grande (20) ocupamos a totalidade da casa o que nos proporcionou total privacidade. Tivemos a agradável companhia da Jane (proprietária) que ainda conviveu alguns bons momentos connosco. Esperamos um dia voltar!
Jane is a wonderful hostess & couldn't do more to help make our holiday one of the best our whole very large family have taken together. Jane recommended some wonderful places to visit, some fabulous restaurants & went out of her way to ensure we had all we wanted at Monte Branco. Our children had such a fun time - the pool is sit rounded by a shady veranda to sit & relax or eat under which meant the adults could really relax & keep a watchful eye over the kids as well. The views from Monte Branco are truly outstanding & the skies are big & beautiful there. We wholeheartedly recommend Monte Branco to any family wanting good quality time together away from it all - peacefulness & in an outstanding part of Portugal. Very reasonable prices too!!
A truly amazing place! Set among rolling farmland and ancient olive trees. The property is lovely and very we'll maintained. Gorgeous pool and grounds and the house (casa Antiga in our case) was very well equipped and clean. The owner is fantastically helpful and a real mine of useful local information.
A really beautiful part of the country and still relatively unexplored, the real jewel of Portugal.
overall, a unique and tranquil place.
We had an excellent long WE in Monte-Branco from November 8th to 11th. 7 adults and two young children (2 years old) stayed in Casa Forno.
The weather (still summer like) really helped, but here are the highlights of our stay and the accommodation:
- stunning location in the quiet countryside with direct view to Monsaraz castle (which makes a really nice visit for a day), easy access (by car) for a day or more to the Unesco's world heritage city of Evora, near-by walks and sightseeing of ancient dolmens&menhirs.
- charming old farm house (still fully equipped) with fire place, outdoor swimming pool and wide relaxing terrace.
- excellent reception and service, with nice possibilities to have delicious catering/diner (e.g. when you arrive or for last evening).
In a nutshell, highly recommended between March and November (winter months may be a bit cold considering it is an old farm house).
other things to mention:
- you need a car to go there (a bit more than 2h from Lisbon airport) and enjoy the sights around. The owner gave us really good indications how to reach the place (even by night).
- This is an old farm house, clean, fully equipped and with a charming style and atmosphere. Still not for those looking for fully modern apartment/villa.