Piso superior do duplex, 1 quarto, 1 banheiro, acomoda 4
Samantha Pearson Clark
- Idiomas :
- Inglês, Espanhol
Regras da Casa
Política de Cancelamento
100% reembolsável se cancelado com antecedência de pelo menos 30 dia(s) antes da data de chegada. 50% reembolsável se cancelado com antecedência de pelo menos 14 dia(s) antes da data de chegada.
Great Location, But not for Warm Weather
The property is in a great location, the kitchen is very well equipped, and the owner is friendly. Fortunately, the bedroom had an air conditioner, which made sleep possible. The living/dining.kitchen area, however, got very hot despite our best efforts. We closed the curtains when the sun was shining and ran the floor fan, but it was still 80-82 degrees in the living area on days when the outside temperatures were only in the mid- and upper 70's. The unit is on the second floor and we concluded it's not well insulated. The temperature difference was quite noticeable between the second floor and the first floor entryway to the unit.
Comfortable stay in Seattle
Overall, this VRBO property - which strangely has some AirBnB material in it so it has me wondering - was comfortable, quiet and had a kitchen with half decent equipment in it. Bed was comfortable, AC standing unit right beside bed and quite loud so a problem if you're sensitive to that. I wasn't and slept well. Big closet in bedroom, a highlight if staying long.
Upon entry there are long steep stairs up to this apt so I do not recommend it for anyone with knee or climbing issues. Comfortable couch with a nice view towards downtown which sparkles like diamonds at night. The wood balcony is old and definitely needs replacing! The French doors out to it have no screen which was too bad. Couldn't leave the door open at night for the view otherwise too many bugs would come in. And one of the doors doesn't work. The bathroom works but is definitely the weak area in the rental - it needs a major reno here! Even areas of the floor look rotted out where hall carpet meets tile of bathroom floor.
Parking was easy there and always close by on street. Plenty of umbrellas available, lovely quiet neighborhood.
This rental would be fantastic if it had a new bathroom and balcony and a sliding screen on the door leading out to the balcony.
I would probably look a bit more before renting it again.
Generally fine for up to 4 days.
Quiet, clean & great location!
The property has a great location, walking distance to so many things. It was perfect for me because I was teaching a course a few blocks away at FUELhouse gym. Also clean, quiet, comfortable bed and fully stocked kitchen except for a regular coffee maker; there is a Keurig. Thank you for a great stay. I enjoyed my time in Seattle and I would definitely rent this property again! ~Artemis
I really enjoyed my stay here in Wallingford. This rental is in such a lovely neighborhood that I immediately felt safe and at home. Everything you need is in walking distance so it makes your stay very convenient. The view of the city and space needle off the balcony is another thing that I will never forget about my stay. I look forward to coming back next year.
University of Washington Visit
Cute little place. The bathroom needs to be updated.,.,,,floor tiles are cracked and floor boards broken. Would be nice to have a tv in the bedroom. Other than that it was a nice place to stay.
Always a pleasure
We’ve stayed here several times. Always ready when we arrive, great location, well maintained and equipped. Plus a great view of downtown Seattle skyline!
Wallingford Terrace: a localização perfeita para qualquer modo de trânsito!
By Foot (walkscore: 86)
* 4 blocos / 10 minutos para Lake Union, Gasworks Park, Padaria Essential, eo Burke-Gilman Trail
* 4 blocos / 10 minutos para Wallingford Playfield (playground, piscina para crianças, tênis, basquete e campo)
* 15 minutos para o centro de Wallingford (supermercado, farmácias, restaurantes, locais, lojas)
* 15 minutos para o centro de Fremont (PCC naturais alimentos, restaurantes, locais, lojas, Sunday Market)
* 20 minutos para a University of Washington via Burke-Gilman Trail
* 30 minutos para Seattle Pacific University e Queen Anne
* 30 minutos para o Woodland Park Zoo e Green Lake, que apresenta um funcionamento 2. 8 milhas pavimentada / loop caminhada e parque com piscina interior, centro comunitário, playground, aluguel de barcos, quadras de tênis, campos de softball, quadras de basquete, e mais
By Bike (bikescore: 84)
* 4 quarteirões da Burke-Gilman Trail, uma trilha de recreio de 27 milhas ao longo do Lago União e Lago Washington
* Principais ruas têm dedicado ciclovias
* Todos os ônibus de Seattle são equipados com bicicletários
* Temos uma bicicleta básica de empréstimo disponível para seu uso (a pedido), e há um ótimo lugar de aluguer de bicicletas nas proximidades.
* 2 quarteirões para o # 26: Downtown, Fremont, Green Lake, Ballard
* 3 quarteirões para o # 31/32: Children's Hospital, Universidade de Washington, U District, Fremont, SPU, Seattle Center e Space Needle, Magnolia
* 4 quarteirões para o # 16: Downtown, Green Lake, North Seattle Community College
* Todas essas rotas se conectam ao Link Lightrail, que corre para o sul até o aeroporto de Sea-Tac
* Embora estejamos em uma rua tranquila, estamos a dois minutos de 99 (Aurora) e cinco minutos da I-5 perto do intercâmbio 520
* Dois minutos de I-5 Express Lanes (o sonho de um viajante)
* Carros ZipCar e Car2Go disponíveis nas proximidades
* Enterprise Car Rental oferece serviço de recolha e entrega gratuito
* Nós fornecemos uma licença de estacionamento para o nosso estacionamento residencial com zona de estacionamento. Parque bem na frente da casa! Permissão extra disponível mediante pedido prévio.
* Dentro de 4 quarteirões de um longo trecho de marinas ao longo da North Lake Union, e dentro de 5 milhas de Shilshole e Fisherman's Terminal
* Recursos para aluguel de caiaque, canoagem, remo, veleiro e lanchas a motor nas proximidades.