|Tipo de imóvel||apartamento|
|Estadia Mínima||4 - 7 noites|
4 cama apartamento com varanda com vista para a pista em Vallandry, Les Arcs em Paradiski. Situado no coração da estância, com acesso imediato a lojas, restaurantes, cinema e bares. Ideal para esquiar sem rival em um orçamento familiar razoável. Separe quarto duplo / twin para pais ou filhos e um casal sofá cama na sala. Casa de banho com, banho, duche e WC separado totalmente equipada. Os proprietários foram leasing alojamento profissionalmente no resort de Peisey Vallandry desde 1999.
Comfort esquiar em um orçamento:
• Ski -in / ski-out na pista em Vallandry (Les Arcs, Paradiski)
• Familiar aluguer privado com boas-vindas e entrega das chaves assegurados pelo proprietário.
• Situado a 150m do teleférico 4 lugares, lojas, bares, restaurantes, escola de esqui e creche.
• Capacidade 4 máxima - ideal para famílias chegavam
• quarto separado (cama de casal ou duas de solteiro x) sofá-cama na sala de estar.
• preço inclui todas as roupas de cama e toalhas
• serviço de Internet Wi-Fi disponível (a pagar)
• DVD TV de tela plana / leitor de CD compatível MP3 iPod e 22 de TNT canais gratuitos
• WC separado e casa de banho com banheira, chuveiro e secador de toalhas
• preço inclui todas as toalhas de linho + cama
• Cozinha moderna totalmente equipada com máquina de lavar loiça, placa vitrocerâmica + forno
• awared status de 2 estrelas por Atout France
• Varanda com vista para o Mont Blanc, pistas e teleféricos nas proximidades
• residência tranquila, com amplo estacionamento gratuito dentro de 50m para a duração da sua estadia
• local de esqui privada
• baixos níveis de alergénio
• serviço trabalheira forfait livre - ter seu descontos nos passes esperando por você
• Fim da estadia serviço de limpeza disponível 39 €
• Animais aceites 5 € por animal por noite (aplicar as regras da casa)
• 10% reductions for long stays of 12 days or more (outside peak weeks)
• We accept payments credit/debit card or bank transfer.
• Booking deposit required 25% per week
• Damage deposit of 500€ required at the hand over of the keys
• Optional cleaning service available 39€
Apartment was clean and well equipped with nice terrace with sun at the morning. Big advantage is location. Very close to ski lift and shops/restaurants.
Little bit of advice - I would suggest to put more shelves or/and some wardrobe for clothes.
Definitely recommend owner - nice and helpful man.
Thank you Mark. If we come to Vallandry again we will call you first...
Our family of 4 (2 adults and 2 girls (4 and 10 years old) spent absolutely amazing ski holiday in Peisey-Vallandry in January 2013. The location of the appartment is really wonderful. It is in walking distance to everything- lifts, ski school, shops, restaurants, etc. Ski slopes around are very nice and provide wide opportunities for different levels of skiing (even for small children).The appartment itself is very cozy and nicely decorated. It is very well equiped, so we had everything we needed. As for us we did not feel any enconvenience because the appartment was small as we did not spend much time there. So I just wanted to say THANK YOU to Mark and Cathy who helped us a lot in organizing the holiday, providing a lot of useful information and wonderful service. Our holiday was above our expectations especially taking in account the price. We were also impressed by the nature around. We are even thinking of spending summer holidays somewhere nearby.
My husband, my sister, my little dog and I very much enjoyed 26 Praz de l'Ours for our 2012 Christmas holiday!
Prior to arrival there was good communication via telephone and email ensuring we had all the information we needed and a smooth transaction. On arrival Mark Gardiner welcomed us at the apartment and was also on hand during our stay for the occasion that we needed him.
The apartment is in a really fantastic location being just a stones throw from the Vallandry chair lift offering direct access to the whole Paradiski area. It is also conveniently located meters from the grocery store, shops, bars and restaurants. We enjoyed packed sandwiches on the piste's which helped our budget go further in the evenings! Vallandry itself I thought to be a very nice area to stay and particularly great for our little dog who was welcomed everywhere we went and regularly accompanied us for apres ski drinks and evening meals!
The apartment itself is very small but cosy, nicely decorated with a surprisingly well equipped kitchen (oven/grill, 2 hobs, kettle, coffee machine, washing machine, fondue etc). The Bathroom is a good size and has a bath. We spent our evenings curled up watching DVDs and relaxing with a bottle of wine.
Overall I thought for 3 adults + the dog 26 Praz de l'Ours was the perfect solution for location and value. I think 4 adults would be a stretch for the size so I would recommend this apartment for any couple or small group/young family who are active, will be out enjoying the mountains and looking for a convenient location and a cosy place to rest.
Pas de mauvaises surprises pour cette location, bien situé, propre, au pied
des pistes, proche de toutes commoditées : commerces, restaurants, garderie.....
C'est une station familiale avec pleins d'activtités pour les enfants, et les plus grands....
Bonnes vacances !!!
Jocelyne et Loïc
the apartment is in a charming french village in the alps, i was surprised that the resort was reasonably priced compared to the others i had visited and was a fair reflection of what i wanted to pay, the apartment was too small for my family of 4 but made up for it with its excellent location being a stones through away from the ski school , chair lift and village, the apartment itself was in excellant condition and had all the necessities you would need, it looked quite cool aswell, if it was a little bigger it would of been perfect, next time we come we will go for the bigger one, I didnt want to right this report as Valandry is the best hidden gem i have found, i will definatly go back there, Best Skiing holiday ive had !! Mark and Cathy, Mark in particular was very helpful in all aspects of our stay< what you waiting for book it up, hope to see you next year Mark, The Sumners Weybridge !!
Ski-in ski-out localização, situado na pista em Vallandry (Les Arcs) a 150 metros do teleférico mais próximo que dá acesso à área enorme e alta Paradiski com 425 km de pistas. A 100 metros da escola de esqui local e direito creche no centro da estância com acesso a inúmeros bares, restaurantes e lojas.
Outras atividades: Rafting, Acrobranch arvorismo, Via Ferrata