O castelo fica o belo Lago Pend Oreille em Hope, Idaho. O castelo tem 6300 SF de espaço vivo e belas vistas de ambos o lago e as montanhas da região.
- Castelo585 m²
- Estadia Mín.3 noites
5 quartos, 4 banheiros, acomoda 16
- Última atualização de calendário
- 20 de out de 2018
Tipo de Localização
Sala de jantar
Adequação e Acessibilidade
Actividades de Lazer
Atividades de Esporte e Aventura
Regras da Casa
Política de Cancelamento
100% reembolsável se cancelado com antecedência de pelo menos 30 dia(s) antes da data de chegada. 50% reembolsável se cancelado com antecedência de pelo menos 14 dia(s) antes da data de chegada.
Our family truly enjoyed our stay at the castle. I can't say enough about this place. It met our expectations and more. With our kids and grandchildren (16) of us, nobody got in each others way. We loved it so much we stayed and extra night. Lucky for us nobody was checking in the next day, so we were able to. Glenn was so accommodating and such a pleasure to deal with. We enjoyed ourselves so much we are hoping we can stay here again next year.
Unique venue, gorgeous setting
We stayed at the castle for a long weekend. The setting is amazing, and the view from the deck at sunset is pretty much as good as it gets. Bedrooms were fine, although a couple were a little warm by bedtime and took a while to cool off.
Kitchen was great. We ate outdoors almost every meal. Wonderful dining room table for
Glen was extremely helpful getting us in and making sure everything was all set. We stayed there with four other couples, all of them agreed that it was a wonderful weekend and a great accommodations.
Beautiful View and Location
The location and view were superb. Unfortunately the interior is quite empty and lots of the windows don't open.
Perfect for a large family!
Overall, we loved our experience at the castle. It worked perfectly for our extended family coming from across the country, with plenty of bedrooms, bathrooms, and space to enjoy each others' company. The view was absolutely breathtaking, and we felt rejuvenated from our stay.
However, there are a few issues that future renters should be aware of:
1) Many of the window openers are broken. We could get them open, but then it was very difficult to close them again. Some wouldn't open at all.
2) The deadbolts on the exterior doors didn't have handles, making it very difficult to unlock the doors from the inside.
3) There's a step upstairs where the wooden trim is cracked and about to break off. It was a bit of a hazard and a little nerve-wracking reminding our kids not to step on it, both for safety and so they didn't break it further.
4) The Jacuzzi in the master bathroom appears to have been unused or inadequately cleaned for a long time. We tried turning it on, and it gushed out mildewy residue that we needed to clean up before we could bathe our children.
5) There is a broken tile near the pool table that is a small safety issue.
6) The bunk bed room could use some blinds; even with the perfect weather we had there, the room became quite warm.
7) There were ants in the kitchen and several hornets nests on the back patio.
8) There were instructions to clean the grill, but we couldn't find a grill brush we could use to accomplish that, so we did what we could.
9) The parking area in front of the castle was full of muddy puddles that did not go away despite perfect weather. It's in constant shadow, so the water doesn't evaporate, which made maneuvering cars and people difficult. Perhaps some gravel would help.
9) The neighbor was NOT happy to have us there. We were respectful and friendly and considerate during our stay, but he reminded us several times about speed limits, parking, even though we were careful to follow all the rules. Despite our friendliness, he glared at us every time we passed him. This is not anyone's fault, but it was obvious that he was not happy having renters there.
Again, we truly enjoyed our experience and would go back in a heartbeat. We just want to provide details to help future renters understand the circumstances, and to make the owners aware of small issues. Thanks for letting us stay in your beautiful castle!
We enjoyed our stay at The Idaho Castle!
The castle was beautiful and functional, with of course, a killer lake view.
“A sunset is the sun’s fiery kiss to the night.”
From the arrival at the castle gate, the long driveway into the property and the first sight of the castle it felt like a passage through time. This was a Beautiful, fun atmosphere to gather with family and friends. The opportunities for photo's are spectacular and loved the staircase and patio for taking special pics. The opportunity to dance on the castle deck at sunset overlooking lake Pend Oreille was awesome. The castle is rustic witch adds to the charm of the place but be prepared for some general wear and tear. Our manager Glen gave us his personal number and made himself available should we need him, he also offered suggestions for fun thing to do in the area . This has been a memorable and fun stay.
O Castelo de Idaho está localizado em Hope, Idaho, com vista sobre o belo Lago Pend Orielle. Tem uma localização central para muitas áreas diferentes da região:
15 milhas a leste de Sandpoint, Idaho
25 milhas para Schweitzer Mountain Resort
60 milhas para Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
90 milhas para Spokane, Washington
75 milhas para Creston, Alberta, Canadá
30 minutos a Montana
45 milhas para Silverwood Theme Park, em Athol, Idaho
Há muitas atividades para fazer na área: passeios de barco, praia (parque no lago logo abaixo do castelo), bem como principal praia da cidade em Sandpoint, pesca, golfe (Idaho Club é de 10 minutos de distância), paddle boarding, caminhadas, ciclismo , surfista, esqui. Sandpoint tem alguns ótimos restaurantes e shows.
Observações sobre as tarifas de aluguel
$400.00 Cleaning Fee due at check in. 1. Check-In time is after 3:00 PM & Check-Out is 11:00 AM. 2. This is a Non Smoking Facility 3. No Pets are permitted at the Idaho Castle 4. Deposit of 50% is required to secure reservation. a) No damage done to castle or it's contents, beyond normal wear and tear. b) No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets, or collection of rents or services rendered during stay c) All debris, rubbish, and discards are placed into dumpsters, and soilded dishes are placed in the dishwasher and cleaned. d) All keys are left on the kitchen table and unit is left locked. e) All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure. f) No linens are lost or damaged 5. PAYMENT: An advance payment of 50% of the rent is due upon making the reservation. The advanced payment will be applied to stay. The balace of rent is due 30 days prior to your arrival date. 6. CANCELLATIONS: Cancellations within 30 days of booked arrival date will be non-refundable. 7. Maximum Occupancy - the maximum number of guests are 15. 8. No daily maid service - linens and bath towels are included in the unti, daily maid services will not be included in the rental rate however it is available at an addition rate. We suggest that you bring your own beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken form the unit. 9. Falsified reservations will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit, and or rental money and the party will not be permitted to check in. 10. Any exception to these rules must be approved in writing in advance. 11. Storm and road conditions. No refunds will be given for storms. Mountain roads can be curvy and steep. Gravel drives are maintained, however, we highly recommend four-wheel drive or chains during months of snow. There will be no refunds due to road contions. 12. The owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries, or illness that occurs while on the premises or it's facilities