Localizado a cerca de uma hora de carro de Washington DC na costa sul de Maryland, esta propriedade na histórica Charles County é um refúgio perfeito para uma semana ou um fim de semana. Este alojamento de luxo beira-mar oferece 4000 sq. Ft. De espaço vivo com 4 quartos, incluindo 2 suites master, cada um com 42 "HDTVs, e 3 1/2 banhos. O primeiro andar dispõe de uma cozinha gourmet totalmente equipada com bancadas em granito (foodies tomar nota), um mestre banho com banheira de hidromassagem, uma grande sala com lareira a gás de abertura para o convés ea poucos passos do rio Potomac e um cais privado. O segundo oferece 3 quartos, cada um com vista para a água, uma sala de família acolhedora, com 60 "HDTV, e uma plataforma adicional. O terceiro andar andar dispõe de um sofá-cama, uma área de estar adicional para uma conversa tranqüila, e um local de jogo. O cais privado é excelente para a pesca, natação ou simplesmente assistir o pôr do sol de tirar o fôlego ao longo de um 6 milha de largura trecho do rio Potomac. Esta moderna propriedade dispõe de brilhando pisos de madeira por toda parte e goza a eficiência de um aquecimento geotérmico e sistema de arrefecimento. O interior iluminado expansiva oferece um ambiente tranquilo, com vistas espectaculares do sul do Potomac.
- Casa371 m²
- Estadia Mín.3 noites
4 quartos + sotão, 3 banheiros e meio. Grandes salas, acomoda 11, grande cais.
Reid and Jim
- Última atualização de calendário
- 18 de out de 2018
Tipo de Localização
Sala de jantar
Adequação e Acessibilidade
Actividades de Lazer
Serviços e Negócios Locais
Atividades de Esporte e Aventura
Regras da Casa
Política de Cancelamento
100% reembolsável se cancelado com antecedência de pelo menos 60 dia(s) antes da data de chegada.
We escaped the heat of DC for a long Labor Day weekend on Cobb Island. The house was perfect and helped make a wonderful weekend on the water. Everything we could need we could find in the house. Will definitely be back!
Long Weekend with Family
I organized a long weekend with family and stayed here with 8 adults, 2 children and 2 infants. The house was more than enough space for us. Being that it is 3 floors, there are plenty of space to spread out if desired. The dock was great, quick out and your fishing. The view and the kitchen were our favorite part of the house. We cooked the whole weekend and they had the kitchen adequately stocked with all kitchenware that we needed. Plenty of silverware, plates, etc. Very quiet neighborhood, we saw half a dozen people through the 4 days. Additional helpful information to pass along
- best communication channel with owner is via cell. owners are laid back and pretty hands off while responding promptly to texts
- the small grocery store on the island has much of what you would need if your forgot something. spices, breads, cereals, meats, beer, tackle etc
- kitchen is more than adequately meets most cooking needs. knives, cutting boards, pots, pans, dishes, silverware, blender, strainer...
- the water in the house is from a well and it does have a slight smell to it, but it is safe to drink. we bought bottled water from the grocery store
- fishing in early september is okay (catfish and white perch), best luck during high tide since shallow waters. shrimp worked well as bait. recommend bring your own gear
- bbq gas grill worked well for us despite other reviews. there was also an extra tank of gas just in case
- be prepared for mosquitoes and small flies that bite in backyard and neighborhood playground. bring bug spray and long clothing if your going to grill, and swatters are in the house. On the pier it was fine due to breeze
- there were 6 bikes and a trailer to pull 2 kids in the garage
- marina does not have pontoons and did not have any functioning jon boats when we visited. it is attached to captain johns crab house which we did not get to try but crabs looked great
- the crab pot provided is on its last last leg and not really worth using. we brought a crabbing baskets, did not have much luck catching
- plenty of extra towels are provided in the upstairs linen closet and have washer dryer if needed
- there are obvious signs of dogs such as hair, so would not recommend if allergic
Perfect location for beauty and peace!
We rented this home to share with four families. The layout was perfect and allowed us to gather in the common areas when we wanted, but also have separate rooms for privacy when needed. There isn't much to do in the area, but this was exactly what we were looking for. Our kids had the opportunity to swim and play in the water, and the adults enjoyed the incredible views from the deck. The house is also fully stocked with all your basic needs including some medical supplies, it's beautifully decorated, and has a terrific layout. We are considering an annual visit.
House is beautiful, large, well equipped and on the water.
House was perfect for our group. Enough space for privacy with communal rooms large enough for us to be together.
Fishing and swimming off the pier was fantastic.
Owners provide a wonderful vacation spot and were a pleasure to work with.
This house was an amazing house with sunning river views. It was also fully equipped to House eleven people comfortably. The kitchen was also modern and new with a nice big farmhouse table for all to sit. Will definitely rent again.
The perfect house for our getaway
We recently stayed at this home for a week-long getaway. We had folks come in from all around the country and once we reached the destination... we were so thankful that the house and all the descriptions on HomeAway matched exactly.
The house was perfect for our needs. Views from all over the house out to the water were spectacular. The kitchen and dining area ideally suited our group of 8. We never felt that we were in each other's way.
We appreciated all the extras around the house: Bikes, yard games, deck chairs, movies, gaming systems, etc.
Cobb Island may not be a destination for us in future trips, but if we could clone this house and take it to other waterfront locations, we would do it in a heartbeat.
There were only a few negative things:
The outdoor grill was functional but not easy to use as the valves malfunctioned making it difficult to control temperature. The outdoor picnic table was not safe for more than a couple people to sit on. There were a lot of bugs and cobwebs around all the entrances to the house which did not appear to be taken care of in several weeks. The yard had a lot of weeds, and it bugged a few in our party so much that they went out and pulled them out themselves.
Lastly, we reached out to the owners via email on three occasions to request if our dogs would be welcome (the house is listed as pet-friendly and there are listed prices within the rental contract). Sadly, we never received a response, which unfortunately added expenses for boarding.
Thanks much for your review, the views really are breath taking, we will get the Cobb webs outside and grill taken care of.
Observações sobre as tarifas de aluguel
Minimum age to rent property is 30 years old.