|Tipo de imóvel||apartamento|
|Estadia Mínima||3 noites|
Apartamento Carib - Ocho Rios
No coração de Ocho Rios localizada no Mar do Caribe é uma auto-atendimento, nível de divisão de um quarto apt, cama king size, ar condicionado, casa de banho fulll e banheiro no térreo. Estar e área para refeições separadas, cozinha totalmente equipada, praia de areia branca, e instalações desportivas água facilmente disponíveis. A uma curta distância do centro da cidade, lojas, bancos e restaurantes. O serviço de limpeza. Lençóis, internet wireless, secador de cabelo, TV a cabo, microondas e outros confortos de casa. Segurança 24 horas.
As atrações locais: Dentro de um raio de cinco milhas você pode facilmente visitar o famoso Dunn River Falls, Dolphin Cove, Mystic Mountain para o passeio Bobsled e teleférico, passeios a cavalo, Plantation Tour e dois jardins botânicos. Desportos aquáticos disponíveis na sua porta passo.
First I want to thank Belinda for her kindness and availability. The apartment was so spacious and comfy and was exactly as the photos claimed it would be! The apartment was so cute and beachy and maintained perfectly. the wifi was also great. I had a couple work meetings that I had to Skype in for and I never had a problem with the wifi. I have stayed at Carib Apartments at a few different apartments and this one was easily the most comfortable. I loooove the view of the ocean and the security of the property which is why I prefer Carib to any other place to stay in Jamaica. I brought my sister there for the first time and she was so impressed with how comfortable and quiet it was. Ms. Carmen, the cleaning lady did such a great job keeping the house clean and she went above and beyond to make sure we were happy. I was so sad when it was time to leave and head back to NJ but I am happy to say I will be returning in a couple months for another week at this great apartment. Belinda was available to me every day via text or chat to answer any questions about local things I may need. To me the best part of my stay was our guide. I have another friend that owns an apartment at Carib and she recommended a guy that she knows and refers to her guests. He was amazing! His name is Levene and he literally did everything! He cooked for my sister and I every night, he drove us to the good grocery store whenever we wanted, he took us to different beaches and sites and hung out with us every day. the food was awesome and he made us fresh cucumber juice every day.. I love this place and cannot wait to go back. Also you should try some of the water activities at the beach on the property... very reasonably priced and such a fun time.
Nice split level with king bed in gated and secure complex. Belinda was exceptional host and recommended an exceptional driver named Dwayne that we used for a couple of days. The condo was a nice start and finish to our days of exploring. We spent a lot of our time on the balcony watching the ocean.
Our overall experience was OK. Not entirely negative and not entirely positive.
I will start with the positives:
- Our booking & payment process was seamless, Belinda, the owner was always fast to reply to our questions and had no issues with payment. So you do not need to worry about being scammed.
Key was ready for us upon arrival, which was later in the evening.
-Property is secure with several security guards there around the clock. Groundsmen always friendly too. Always feel safe.
- The view is amazing, like with all of the units in Caribe.
- Private beach is a short walk away.
- Very peaceful complex, no disturbances.
- wifi worked well and all the time with no issues
- Belinda was always available to answer questions
Some of the cons:
- Ants everywhere in the kitchen area! This was even before we bought food or used the kitchen. Got worse after we used the kitchen, and we made sure to always clean up after use as we could see it was already bad. Insect spray was left in the condo but only worked for half a day an they were back.
- Furniture (sofa & chairs) in unit very uncomfortable, seemed more like patio furniture
- TV was an old tube television and most channels were "unavailable" (please note we were there for two weeks so we had a few evenings where we just wanted to relax and watch TV and you could not do that there with the furniture and no channels)
- No phone for local calls. For us this was not a huge issue as we had a cell phone that we used a local SIM card in, but when one of us was out with the cell phone there was no way to contact anyone (ie: taxi, to book tours, call local places, call owner). If we did not use our own cell phone we would have been lost.
- the cleaning lady came once (we asked that she not come again) and I am not sure what she did other than report back to the owner that we left the AC running in the bedroom while we were out (which I know with 100% certainty that I shut it off before we left). I felt like a child in school getting tattled on. And to again “tattle” that someone else (my sister in law) was staying with us for longer than we had originally expected. Which I am unsure why this was an issue, as it wasn’t in the other unit we stayed in previously.
PLEASE NOTE that we have stayed at Caribe before, in a different unit that was much more "updated" and had none of the above issues. Also, during our stay we had two friends rent other units in Caribe and they also had none of the above issues.
Good location as a pied a terre on the north coast, Do take Belinda's advice on eateries. Had a wonderfull time and would recommend this apt any time
Belinda's customer service is any guest's dream! She is very thorough and genuinely interested in the experience of her guests and goes above and beyond(taking time out of her busy schedule) to ensure they are happy! We absolutely appreciated this and she made the process a breeze!
Wow...about the apartment...it was so welcoming with its calming colour scheme in tones of blues, greens and white..with a pop of yellow...when we came through the door! It was immaculate, smelled fresh and had all sorts of ammenities that showed a lot of forethought for her guests..such as towels, hairdryer, cooking utensils etc. There were even boos and games provided! All the appliances were clean and in good working order. The decor was simply beautiful.and matched the relaxation/seascape theme. It did not feel cluttered at all..as it was very light and airy, and the rooms were spacious, making relaxation that much easier. The apartment is smoke free which is great if you have sinus issues. Everything was well labelled with clear, friendly precise instructions/directions which took the guess work out of finding our way around the apartment (for example the different light switches were labelled according to the corresponding rooms). The security was friendly and professional as they patrolled very regularly and greeted guests. We felt very safe there.
We loved relaxing on the balcony/living room area and hearing the waves and feeling the sea breeze! The ittle beach on the property was great for taking photos and getting our feet wet, while admiring nature. There are nearby ammenities in the town nearby and entertainment spots..such as Prospect Outback Adventures where we had a blast! We also had a great little dinner at Scotchies..which is perfect for a rustic dining experience. We will definitely be back Belinda!! Thank you so much for lending us your little slice of paradise!
Its almost selfish to say that we most definitely recommend it..but at the same time we want to keep our yummy little secret to ourselves!! LOL!
Absolutely loved it!
Dwain & Georgette
Property in beautiful tranquil surroundings, fully equipped and comfortable, walking distance to a number of beaches and town centre and owner very helpful
Ocho Rios situa-se na costa norte da Jamaica a meio caminho entre Montego Bay e Port Antonio. Aeroporto de Montego Bay aproximadamente 1 1/2 horas de carro. Carib está situado em Mahogany Beach, veja o mapa. A área oferece praias variadas e exuberantes jardins tropicais. Deslumbrante beleza natural combinado com inúmeras atividades, lojas e experiências gastronómicas. As atracções locais incluem, nadar com os golfinhos, infame 600 'River Water Falls de Dunn, teleférico até o topo da montanha místico para uma espectacular vista panorâmica e passeio de trenó, Coyaba Gardens & Mahoe Falls, passeios de plantação, tubulação, passeios a cavalo e por perto local de nascimento de Bob Marley.
Outras atividades: Nadar com os golfinhos, vela, tubulação do rio, cavalgadas, passeios de quadriciclo, mergulho, caiaque, Mystic Mountain Bobsled & ariel passeio, jardins botânicos
|Validade da Tarifa||por noite||Noite (fim de semana)||por semana||por mês||Pacote ou Evento|
Estadia mínima: 3 noite(s)
|Taxas||Sem taxas adicionais obrigatórias|
Groceries, for the client's account, can be brought in for arrival, upon request. Clean up service provided. Cook available on request for a small additional charge and she will take you to the local markets. Private driver for sight seeing excursions available upon request.
Deposit to secure dates..balance on arrival