|Tipo de imóvel||casarão|
|Estadia Mínima||7 noites|
A vivenda de luxo acomoda até 6 pessoas: no piso principal está um quarto com cama de casal e banheiro com banheira. No primeiro andar tem um quarto com cama de casal, quarto com 2 camas de solteiro e banheiro com chuveiro. A casa é decorada com bom gosto e carinho como se fosse sua própria casa: sala com mobiliário elegante, confortáveis sofás e TV de tela plana, mesa de jantar elegante, com piano, lareira. Cozinha equipada com máquina de lavar louça e máquina de lavar.
As grandes portas francesas da sala se abrem para o encantador jardim e piscina (12x7m) com cadeiras e espreguiçadeiras. O mirante com mesa de pedra de jantar e churrasco são ideais para refeições e 'al fresco' vida durante as noites quentes de verão. O jardim está completamente vedado e animais de estimação são permitidos.
Non c'è dubbio, abbiamo trascorso una vacanza splendida...anche se il tempo non è stato molto favorevole.
La casa è bellissima e anche la piscina ,ancora più belle che in foto .Tutto molto pulito e attrezzato e la proprietaria molto molto discreta ,disponibile,gentilissima e simpaticissima...proprio una bella persona .Nonostante il tempo abbiamo fatto delle gradevoli passeggiate sul lago che è molto vicino alla villa . La sig.ra ci ha anche indicato vari posti dove poter pranzare o cenare,nei quali ci siamo trovati benissimo .IL nostro cane ha gradito molto lo spazioso giardino. Se dovessi dare un voto alla vacanza ,darei sicuramente un 10 !
Un 10 anche alla NorthItaly che ha risposto prontamente a tutte le nostre domande e ha organizzato il tutto perfettamente.
The accommodation, whilst situated in a residential area, is very private and gives the impression of seclusion. It is very well equipped and comfortable with the added bonus of a pool and lovely external bbq and dining area. The gardens are well maintained and the owner whilst living below is very private and respects your privacy.
The region is superb. Verbania allows easy access to Stresa where you can get easy access to Milan via train, the Glacier Express and boat trips as well as the northern area of the lake - Locarno and Ascona (remember your passports though as the top end is in Switzerland!). There are some lovely little towns to visit and a trip to Lake Orta is worth the short drive too. There are plenty of good resturants and supermarkets provide all you need for a self catering break. Parking is at a premium in Stresa and Verbania.
The booking process was very simple though the bank transfers can be problemtic and expensive but this is because of the banking systems not the company, however if you shop around you can find easy and cheap ways of transferring the deposit and balance. NorthItaly.eu were very prompt and helpful in responding to a number of queries we had.
1. The accomodation is excellent and satisfied all our needs for 6 grown ups, the advert does not really do it justice. The property is clean and well maintained especially the garden and the pool. The owner lives on site but does not worry you and is very helpful.
The only minor observation was that the pillows were very hard and uncomfortable.
2. The region is ok, quite a walk to the town, about half an hour, and always had to get a taxi back as it was up a steep hill, this was expensive, particularly with some drivers!!! A good range of restaurants are available in the town, there were however no local shops so had to use supermarket in town for stocking up. Also the location of the villa was sometimes noisy with dogs barking and road noise. Boat trip to Stresa and Isola Bella highly recommended, very disappointed that no evening ferries run as it would have been nice to go to Stresa for an evening but this was not possible. Hiring a car is highly recommended.
3. Booking process through NorthItaly.eu was excellent, however more travel information would have been helpful particularly regarding bus links from the airport using Alibus, ferry times etc.
The holiday villa is situated only 1 km from the lake: 5 minutes with car or 15 minutes walking down the hill side with nice lake views. Intra Verbania is a lively town with many shops, bars and restaurants. You can stroll along the beautiful lake front promenade and hop on the ferries to discover all parts and beaches of Lago Maggiore. In the nearby mountain valleys a wide range of leisure activities and sports (hiking, mountain biking) are offered.
|Validade da Tarifa||por noite||Noite (fim de semana)||por semana||por mês||Pacote ou Evento|
jul 1 2017 - ago 25 2017
Estadia mínima: 7 noite(s)
Estadia mínima: 7 noite(s)
|Taxas||Sem taxas adicionais obrigatórias|
Water, electricity, gas, bed linen, satellite TV, DVD, wireless internet, washing machine, dishwasher, barbecue, swimming pool (12x7m, max depth 1,5m) and garden
Security deposit on arrival (refundable): 400 euro
Final cleaning (obligatory): 75 euro
Bathroom towels (upon request): 10 euro per person
Heating: 20 euro per day
Baby bed available
Domestic animals allowed (upon prior request only)
Arrival and departure:
Reservations per week
- Swimming pool open from May to September; contact us for the exact dates.
- The owner is living in an apartment under the house but has a separate entrance and will not interfere at all with your stay: the house, garden and swimming pool are for your private use only.
MORE INFORMATION AND DIRECT BOOKING (WITHOUT ANY COMMISSIONS) ON OUR WEBSITE NORTHITALY VILLAS (northitaly. eu).