|Tipo de imóvel||casarão|
|Estadia Mínima||4 - 7 noites|
CONTACT US FOR ANY DATES NOT ADVERTISED
Mid stay linen & towel change, bathroom & kitchen clean included for holidays of more than 10 days
Pool Heating, Cots & Highchairs, Internet, Ping Pong Table & extra cleaning available by request at extra cost
All we can say is WOW!! We hired Casa Mar for a week, and we were certainly not disappointed. From start to finish, John was very easy to contact and answered any queries we had. Even while we were there he was always quick to answer any emails, and there is also a mobile contact number for himself and property agent. The villa itself is stunning and furnished to a very high standard. The views from the main balcony are breath taking. All in all, this will be a hard holiday to top! We were a group of 11(8 adults,3 kids) and the villa was the perfect size to accommodate us all comfortably. Casa Mar and Lagos are the perfect combination!
All I will say is be very careful. We booked this villa for a party of 8 in September. 10 days before we were due to arrive we got a note saying due to technical difficulties we could no longer stay. No other explanation, nothing. No help with finding another villa or anything. We then had 10 days to find something else, which we did but ended up 40 mins away from this location which was not good as we had other friends staying the Lagos area who we were then unable to spend time with.
1. FANTASTIC location...perfect..walking distance to beach.
2. Kitchen is fully stocked with dishes, glasses, and silverware.
3. Washer/dryer is very convenient.
4. Plenty of seating both indoor and outdoor for dining.
5. Pool and pool deck is spacious and clean.
6. Bathrooms and kitchen are very nice and spacious.
7. Villa is very spacious.
1. Bath towels (2 per person) are thin and poor quality (we asked for more and got 2 more per person for the week).
2. Bedding is poor quality...very thin and worn sheets. Pillows were not great.
3. I hired a cleaning person for 85 euros (midweek) but later saw in the welcome book it should have been 15 euros per hour. I had 2 people for 2 hours. Also...they did not change the bedding.
4. WIFI was an extra charge (and it didn't work well)...40 euros. The WIFI that is included is only in the living room of the house.
5. The music system was an extra charge...40 euros
6. The ping pong table was an extra charge...40 euros
7. Beach towels were an extra charge...5 euros each
8. There were no beach chairs/umbrellas to bring to the beach.
9. No noodles or anything in the pool itself.
10. Beds are small...perhaps they are full size, not queen.
11. I called after 3 weeks for the security deposit refund and it was refunded immediately. Not sure if it would have happened if I didn't inquire.
All in all it was a fantastic villa to stay at because of the location and the house itself. I would rather pay more in the initial price and not have to pay extra charges once I arrive. I also would like more luxurious towels and bedding. However, I would stay here again...I would just be better prepared.
Our family of 4 had a lovely stay here. The house is beautifully planned & built, in a superb location. It is modern & as new, extremely spacious & is finished to a very high standard indeed. Lovely pool (did not need heating in July), big rooms/en suites & fully air conditioned throughout. The beach is on your doorstep, with lovely restaurants & Lagos just a mile away. If you want a holiday in the sun, with true quality accommodation, this is the one ! 10/10.
We celebrated the 50th wedding anniversary of our parents with a week long stay for 11 people aged 3 to 70. The house is in a great location - easy access to the beach and 2 restaurants. Each of the 4 bedrooms are beautiful appointed with large bathrooms, plenty of storage and vert comfortable space so we did not feel we were on top of each other. The kitchen and living room were large and also had plenty of space to spread out. The kitchen was well stocked with glasses, dishes and cooking utensils. There is also a nice charcoal grill that we cooked several meals on. We did not use the annex room attached but it would have been good if we had teenagers who wanted their own entrance and space. The annex has a bunk bend and double bed in the entry room, a porthole window and door to the pool level and a large bathroom with plenty of storage space, it also has air conditioning. The property manager John Griffiths was extremely helpful both from the initial inquiry stage to our arrival. We have rented other properties from him over the years and continue to return because of his professional manner and assistance. The pool was great - we had it heated for the younger kids and as the week went on it was too hot - John helped us turn down the heat so we could all enjoy it. The pool service also visited to add water and clean it for us during out stay. We rented a snookers and ping pong table for the older kids. They were placed in the garage and were a perfect way to entertain the kids after they were done swimming. The property is well maintained and has beautiful views of the ocean and area.
The furniture is very modern and fits the open airy spaces. We did have 2 younger kids that we had to keep an eye on so they didn't get to the pool without an adult. They stayed in the 2 upstairs rooms so they didn't have poolside access from their bedrooms but we also had to made sure the balcony doors were closed at all times so they didn't sneak out. And another minor point - with the lovely marble floors the dining room chairs made a loud noise for the rooms downstairs - I might add sliders to the chair legs to keep down the sound. These are two very minor details from an otherwise perfect vacation.
Beautiful spacious villa close to beach. Interior was cool, light and airy with numerous spots outside to find one's own private space. Only a couple of hundred yards to two very acceptable beach front restaurants and a five minute drive into Lagos. Our family party of ten had a very happy time.