|Tipo de imóvel||apartamento|
|Estadia Mínima||2 noites|
Firstly, the view here was amazing! We were able to see so much of the lake. It also had a little restaurant/bar a short walk away (up the driveway which allowed us to get some exercise) which was excellent as well as a trattoria a little further up some cobbled steps. The driveway, whilst steep and narrow was part of its charm and added to the experience.
The layout of the apartments was also quite good as they surrounded the pool making it quite social.
The apartment also had a lot of childrens toys and cutlery which for us as a large group travelling with children was particularly handy and much appreciated.
Unfortunately, there were a number of issues which were disappointing:
1. The washing machine did not work despite repeated requests to fix - we were there with three very young children and had to hand wash every night in the bathroom basin
2. The bath didnt drain properly so children had to be bathed in the bathroom sink-not a complete drama but difficult considering their ages (10 months, 14 months and 3 years)
3. Wifi whilst prepaid was non existent - when we followed up with the property management, were advised wifi is not possible to get in Como (?). They did refund us our prepayment when we notified them.
4. The hot water was insufficient for the number of people who were allowed to stay there - we continuosly had to be resetting the system. Also the water pressure was often quite poor.
5. The cleanliness left a little to be desired - in one of the rooms there were cobwebs all around the window, and the main floor looked like it needed a good mop.
6. There was a damp smell in the lower levels (four of the bedrooms). The apartment is partially underground due to the landscape, however 2 of the bedrooms often needed airing.